IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused (again, seems to be a permanent state with this case)...I hate heights but finally forced myself to watch the video...I was expecting to see posts at each end but I didn't see any at the south end.

Did I miss them or were we incorrect that they were on both ends???
Here is the north barricade.

a98e6d97f56fce5d133819bf38138e7c.jpg

Here is the south...zoomed.

015a39eae8318b017885207297677246.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I hate to think about it, but unless there is an element of torture to this story that we aren't aware of yet. There just aren't many details to work from yet, even a COD, so it's all speculative. I'm hoping that they didn't suffer, and that whatever happened was mercifully quick.

They were such sweet girls...Looking at Abby's eyes in nearly every pic, I am just struck by how innocent and sweet she looked. Looking at Libby's pics, she looked like she had a fun spirited and loving personality. These weren't kids looking to be older than they were, which is a rarity in this age of social media. They were just two young girl's exploring together, enjoying what the world outside had to offer, at a place they undoubtedly loved and explored often. MOO

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

ITA that these girls looked surprisingly like 13/14-year-old girls who were comfortable and happy in their own skins. Not vamping and making duckfaces through heavy makeup in an attempt to look "grown up" or "sexy".

My heart breaks for all the growing up they will never get to do. :(

Sorry if this has been covered, do we know if the girls had ever been on that bridge before. I know they were known to hike but what about the bridge specifically? I do recall the mother having a history with that bridge a few years back, iirc.

What history does the mom have with that bridge?

There is a lot of talk regarding the BG walking with his hands in his pockets. But, in the picture of Abby -she is walking across the bridge with her hands in her pockets.
Also, perhaps they never crossed the bridge- maybe they just walked out a short distance just to capture a photo op of Abby crossing the bridge for snapshot and instagram

To me I see her as "posing" with her hands in her pockets, not necessarily walking like BG is. Just my take on the photo :). It looks to me like BG was moving with a purpose, she was just standing there while Libby took a cool shot. BUT...you are correct :) Her hands are in her pockets too.

Right. The top picture I posted isnt correct, sorry. I believe the direction is incorrect. I believe when she is standing here she is actually standing at the North end, extending behind her is the south end, meaning she isn't half way out. Otherwise whomever took this is teetering on the edge to take the picture. Whoever took this is standing on the ground at the foot of the bridge
bd2d3f0645dc16d67c4d226c520138f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+

I am not sure #1. She is standing near the north end, yes but she is facing the south. The sun is on her right, west, and the posts behind her are at the north end (where the flowers are).

I wasn't there but you were so I need a break, LOL.

We'll get through this. Yes.

:heartbeat:

I'm not sure I think the guy is in his 40s anymore. Any chance this crime was committed by an older student? Not necessarily one from their own school, but surrounding area. Or was it just Carrol county schools that were closed that Monday?

There is a lot of talk regarding the BG walking with his hands in his pockets. But, in the picture of Abby -she is walking across the bridge with her hands in her pockets.
Also, perhaps they never crossed the bridge- maybe they just walked out a short distance just to capture a photo op of Abby crossing the bridge for snapshot and instagram

I mentioned the hands in pockets in a post but only because you could see he was actually properly walking across the bridge - but to me he also looks rather bulky and strange so I think he may have been using his hands to help prop something under his hoodie. I'm thinking a backpack or something similar. Opinion of course!

I think Abby's hands in pockets are different because she was definitely posing for a photo for Snapchat and that's probably just how she chose to present herself for the pic - you can tell they weren't walking across at the moment in time

Definitely agree with your speculation about them not crossing the bridge! Most likely a good instagram pic and snapchat story.

I don't think it's such a great idea to keep increasing the reward amount. I think if there was anyone out there in the know they would have reported it by now. If that person is driven by the reward, why tip his hand now? Why not wait until they increase it again and again. JMO

In reference to the pic of Abby on the bridge, 7 hours ago? Is that photo from the 13th or a previous trip.

I would think it wouldn't matter if they'd had his picture or not? If they had been found that evening, resources would have been directed to finding suspects right away, whatever is involved in that.

once again, I think he was long gone by 5:30

I see from a previous post up there that over 10,000 tips have come in so far. I actually dropped by to see if anybody had heard that very thing, how many tips had come in at this point.

Man oh man......................we already know that 99.999% of those are going to be dead ends..............with even the last .001% being questionable. I was hoping against hope that the new DNA they talked about late last week was going to result in a big break. I'm sure it's been tested and compared for a match by this point. I guess this guy isn't in the database. I've also been really surprised that we haven't heard anything at all about fingerprints being matched.

It's hard to even imagine the amount of legwork, communications, and logistics involved with trying to verify or discount over 10,000 tips.............with more pouring in every day.

I'll admit, I'm completely tapped out on ideas. Just about every theory and scenario imaginable has already been put forward and discussed thoroughly. Any one of them is just as valid as the next one it seems, especially with what little info. we actually have. I just keep checking in a couple of times a day to see if anything new has happened. Might as well kick your shoes off and get comfortable..............looks like we may be in for the long haul on this one. There's lots of other cases listed in the other forums though.........so that should help to keep everybody busy in the meantime.

Agreed 100% Agreed.

I posted, many threads ago that Time was now the enemy. I didn't expect 10,000 tips to be honest but it is going to take a long time to get through all of that.

In the meantime, our guy is still out there.

I have nothing else either. LE needs something tangible to move them in a certain direction.

It will be hard to not get buried under all those tips.

the trail bridge that went over Hoosier Heartland Highway is maybe a half a mile or a mile away from the wooden bridge the girls were on. The historic wooden bridge is extremely difficult to find. I used GPS and it took me all over Delphi. I also stopped and asked 2 separate people before finally finding it. I'm pretty sure I was looking very suspicious driving in circles for an hour!

After seeing the trail go across the interstate my jaw dropped and it occurred to me that God only knows who saw them heading back to the bridge.

This is what makes me think why the decision to put billboards re the case in the majority of the states. Maybe LE is leaning towards the sp(s) was driving on that highway and saw an opportunity re the girls on the overpass.

I initially thought the same but the sun is on her right, coming from the west, so that doesn't work.

I think Libby is on one of the platforms.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

This is 100% backwards. The end of the bridge & creek are both visible, this is the NORTH side of the bride. The angle here is Northwest-ish. The shadows are casting to the right, which means the sun is SETTING to the west. (2pm in this part of Indiana means sun will be off to the west). Directly behind Abby is North.

once again, I think he was long gone by 5:30

I'm not sure why that matters. If he was gone or not. I'm not suggesting he would have been caught that evening. He was certainly much further away by the time they were found on Monday. I'm not blaming police, but I do wish they had continued searching. The girls were found not that far from where they disappeared.

My head hurts for sure! LOL
When you give me directions I can't do North or South, I need turn left at that big blue house and go straight like you're going to Starbucks. LOL

+

I am not sure #1. She is standing near the north end, yes but she is facing the south. The sun is on her right, west, and the posts behind her are at the north end (where the flowers are).

I wasn't there but you were so I need a break, LOL.

We'll get through this. Yes.

:heartbeat:

Sooo many doctored images showing up in these threads. People airbrushing/shopping faces, cars, bodies, etc. in and out like its their jobs. :gaah:

I wish they wouldn't do that because one of the face ones startled me. I thought, wow, I'm looking at the killer's face and nobody's talking about it. Then later when I asked, someone said people have been doctoring images.

:cow:
Two weeks later and we only know about one SW being issued although, att, we were promised there would be more searches of homes. That tells me that their first tip that led them to Bicycle Bridge Road did not fan out as they thought it might.

There is a 23 minute time difference between Libby's SChat and the photo of BG.
Lingering 23+ minutes at the height of that treacherous bridge is alarming.
Maybe they weren't lingering. Perhaps they were waiting. Wasting time while waiting.

BG finally appears on High Bridge so LG snaps his image.
BG is nearly in the center of the frame making it an intentional focused act to photograph/video BG.

BG has far too much stuff on him. His sweatshirt and jacket are filled with items. Other than speculate that he had a knife and a gun when he said, "Down the hill", we know something very bad follows b/c LE informed us of that much.

The white rope item that dangles about his upper chest may be some type of lasso. What did BG do with one girl while killing the other? I propose that he used the white rope for tying them together, perhaps a left wrist tied to the right wrist of the other girl, yet still could be part of a game as far as what the girls were thinking. With wrists, for example, tied together, they went down the hill with him holding the leading end of the rope.

Did everyone watch the vid from the link that our sweet nana posted this morning where the cyber criminalist had taught an Internet safety course that LG attended?

Right. The top picture I posted isnt correct, sorry. I believe the direction is incorrect. I believe when she is standing here she is actually standing at the North end, extending behind her is the south end, meaning she isn't half way out. Otherwise whomever took this is teetering on the edge to take the picture. Whoever took this is standing on the ground at the foot of the bridge
bd2d3f0645dc16d67c4d226c520138f8.jpg

The sun is coming from Abby's right. Since midday was at 1:00:58pm that day and this photo was taken at 2:07pm the sun would be to the west of her. If Abby's right is West then Abby must be facing South and this photo was taken looking North. Can't be anything other than that.

Also, when you see the other side of the creek you see the steep incline. That only exists at the north end of the bridge - so again this photo was taken looking North and Abby is facing South.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cases