IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might get banned for this post but oh well, I need to get my opinion out there so this is MOO, IMO, strictly my opinion. LE has solved lots of murders even without any bodies, here LE had not 1 but 2 bodies. Also they said evidence is being 'fast-tracked' but then they said 'they never said they had evidence..' so is there evidence or not? They also have a video of this man yet they release the WORST possible picture of him and a voice recording that doesn't help in any way at all... perhaps a cover-up? They also say that Delphi barely has any crime but is it because there have been other cover ups? Perhaps someone close to LE that has impulsive actions or pedophilic thoughts and it just hurts them to turn him in? Someone close to the community, etc.. I just can't wrap my head around this case not being solved yet and all the sketchy stuff going on. Before you judge me, THINK about this for a second and know that there are ANY possibilities. And everyone is a suspect. This is why this is websleuths.

welcome to websleuths ...........and ya calling LE corrupt doesnt fly to well here................

I might get banned for this post but oh well, I need to get my opinion out there so this is MOO, IMO, strictly my opinion. LE has solved lots of murders even without any bodies, here LE had not 1 but 2 bodies. Also they said evidence is being 'fast-tracked' but then they said 'they never said they had evidence..' so is there evidence or not? They also have a video of this man yet they release the WORST possible picture of him and a voice recording that doesn't help in any way at all... perhaps a cover-up? They also say that Delphi barely has any crime but is it because there have been other cover ups? Perhaps someone close to LE that has impulsive actions or pedophilic thoughts and it just hurts them to turn him in? Someone close to the community, etc.. I just can't wrap my head around this case not being solved yet and all the sketchy stuff going on. Before you judge me, THINK about this for a second and know that there are ANY possibilities. And everyone is a suspect. This is why this is websleuths.

Thats quite the coverup to get the FBI and 20 other agencies involved and put up 6,000 billboards. How do you know they released the worst image possible? IMO this is the best image possible they have of the guy. If you look at cases where LE has actually tried to cover up something, its a much much different picture. It's only been two weeks. In the grand scheme of things, thats not long at all. Delphi probably doesn't have much crime because the population is 3,000. Most towns that size don't have crime. Thats just the way it is. JMO.

Edit: Another user said suggesting LE is corrupt isn't welcome here. It's only not welcome when there's really not much evidence to support that. JMO.

Whoa...you got my head spinning...the tape is located on the Eastern side of the South end of the Bridge.
The bodies were found on the other side of the creek a few hundred feet East of the bridge.

It's all how you look at the map. The tape is on the side of where the bodies were found. Left of South is east.

Since I wasn't online when all the video talk was going on, here's a friendly reminder because I sense this thread is about to get shut down soon since some people apparently haven't read the rules. :thinking:

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed.

I agree with your thoughts.... and I didn't think you were calling the LE corrupt, I think to rule out an entire group of people because of their job or standings within a community would be rather ignorant JMO :)

All I see is what looks like an ultrasound photo...haha!

I am curious what video you are talking about. Please link.

Do you have a link to this? The link you quoted is Gray Hughes' video and not an interview with anyone.

I tried to remove my comment and it would not allow for delete. I edited them down but it obviously did not work. This site is complicated. I am old. Sorry If mods want to remove for me. Great. I can not even figure out how to message anyone until they message me.

I think I read somewhere that the temp was 43 degrees. That's still a bit chilly even with the sun! My hands and ears are always the first to get get cold and uncomfortable, but not necessarily the rest of my body. Hands in pockets by both Abby and BG does make sense! However, note that Abby has her hands in jacket pocket and not jeans and BG has chosen to use his jeans rather than jacket pockets that on the right side look full!

I agree it makes sense....until you are on a rickety, tall, narrow bridge where if you fall, your hands could save you. I walked last night in the same type of temps. Agree my hands were in my pockets on level, steady areas. Rocky areas I had to climb, they were out in case I fell (I didn't need them to climb). So I still stick with the fact BG walking quickly on the bridge with his hands in his pockets still sticks out to me. Totally MOO though and you have a right to yours :). Just explaining myself further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the girls did cross over the water wouldn't they have soaked clothes and shoes after the fact? We have no idea because LE has not disclosed that info. I don't think it matters if they crossed into the water or not. The end result is sad and that needs to be caught!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I think the property owner may know more. I saw a wierd YouTube interview along my way and he talked about his son and it gave me a weird vibe. Voice similar, clothing similar but I am only using my eyes. I have no idea at this point what has happened. I am also upset that someone here said something that this was another Sandy Hook hoax and I nearly threw up.

[video=youtube;WC_YUvEkWJM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC_YUvEkWJM[/video]

"It also seems possible to me that the girls crossed the bridge on their own, were exploring the woods south of the cemetery and someone over there attacked them. Possibly the guy in the photo following them as they explored the woods." --- I wondered this as well. If the BG passed them and they were leisurely headed up the trail toward the cemetery from the bridge, could he have gone the opposite way to the trailhead where the girls were dropped off, got in his car and driven around on the roadways to park at the cemetery and then intercepted them on the trail below the cemetery. The LE seem very certain that the guy from the bridge is the one so there could have been audio on the phone that was not released like "hey it's the guy from the bridge" etc. Just my opinion. Makes more sense than accosting them in an open area or stalking through the woods where it would be apparent that someone was following due to the winter sparse vegetation.

attachment.php

The north side of the bridge means its on the north side of the creek. The bridge itself does not run straight north / south. It runs at an angle.

Based on the what can be seen in the photos (namely the planks off to the sides of the bridge, one having additional wood hanging off of it & shadows) I can say that both photos were almost certainly taken by Liberty from nearly the exact same spot but she turned 180 degrees.

Based on Gray Hughes' work we can be fairly certain the suspect's photo was taken from the south side.

The green circles indicate where the camera taking the photo was positioned, green lines showing field of view & direction.

The bodies were found on the north side of the creek. South east of the cemetery.

Based on this information: If the suspect seen in the photo was involved he either had to force, lure or follow the girls across that bridge and to then to the east *or* they had to go through the creek itself.

It also seems possible to me that the girls crossed the bridge on their own, were exploring the woods south of the cemetery and someone over there attacked them. Possibly the guy in the photo following them as they explored the woods. Maybe someone else, maybe him & an accomplice.

General statement, there is no quote for reference:

Sometimes, hypothetically speaking, if an RSO or one of their family members is posting here, he or she might have a different perspective. I understand it can be tough for all parties involved, especially family members who's relatives might be being harassed or accused.

swear all I can see is a groundhog on his head. LOL:thinking:

I just showed the zoomed in pic to my hubby.... he said is that supposed to be a human? I just see an owl. *face palm. He's not very observant and would never make a good witness to ANYTHING haha

Agent Mulder....is that you?

This video gives a "feel" for the area (kinda eerie)...follow this videographer (full screen is best) as he enters the trails and walks onto the bridge. He never crosses it, just stays at the northern end. At about 41:15 you will see a graveled path underneath the bridge which travels east somewhere.

If this has been posted already...I am sorry

[video=youtube;mEKbqb_szEU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEKbqb_szEU[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members