IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this map and the pictures. Here's my question: to get from the cemetery to the location of the bodies, would one have to walk "down the hill"? .

Does anyone remember a post where the cemetery is bounded by a barbed wire fence?

galaxygal - your photo enhancement is great. Can you divide his face in half and flip the right side of the photo over to the left so we have a full face? I could recognize this guy if I knew him, your enhancement is that good.

He looks late 20's to me.

Can you link the enhancement?

Geez...when I really think about this, it's unbelievable. Who murders two young girls? Yes, there are the family murder-suicides where kids are killed, but random strangers killing kids is off the charts. Even inmates will tell you that you don't kill children. It's taboo.

what kind of human are we dealing with here??

Thanks for this map and the pictures. Here's my question: to get from the cemetery to the location of the bodies, would one have to walk "down the hill"? My gut is that the recording wasn't from when they were immediately grabbed. I also think they were creeped out by him on the bridge and got the video of him but they weren't grabbed by him until after they returned to the north side. I don't think he'd risk being vulnerable in the open creekbed with the two girls.

I'm with you Grace11 100%. That's what I've thought (and posted) for about a week now.

You may very well be correct. If you're right then we can assume that there will be no search warrants executed at the homes of RSO's ( regardless of whether they have done this in the past ) because they will already be cleared by DNA evidence. Even without a match dna at leasts narrows the field, even if only by a little bit. Makes me wonder if LE will resort to asking all men in Delphi to voluntarily submit a sample.

Happened here for Jessica. I hope they do this for Libby and Abby.

I just had a thought. So if he met the girls on the North end of the bridge, there would be another route down to the river that's much easier than the steep embankment at the edge of the bridge. There is another trail that runs parallel to the trail to the bridge. I've attached a picture. The left (high) trail goes to the bridge. The right (lower) trail takes you down to the river. I wonder if they didn't cross the median in the middle and take the lower path-down the hill- to the river and under the bridge? That would have been way more secluded and less chance of running into anyone else walking the trail. You can see the guy in red going up that lower trail as I'm at the bottom.
64117d280099b176506b420739f44ddd.jpg
bb1dad0e9556f5363d9f9afc3ac6aac1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or someone who has signed up for ancestry.com

I'm not sure how this would work in practice, though. It seems like it would be a massive and fairly pointless fishing expedition. It's not quite like entering DNA into CODIS. They'd have to get a search warrant for Ancestry.com (per Ancestry.com's ToS), and then sift through thousands or millions of DNA profiles, which, quite frankly, just aren't going to meet any legal standards as far as chain of custody.

Of course, maybe I'm just misunderstanding what you're saying.

Thanks for this map and the pictures. Here's my question: to get from the cemetery to the location of the bodies, would one have to walk "down the hill"? My gut is that the recording wasn't from when they were immediately grabbed. I also think they were creeped out by him on the bridge and got the video of him but they weren't grabbed by him until after they returned to the north side. I don't think he'd risk being vulnerable in the open creekbed with the two girls.

bbm - yes.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-14&p=13187913#post13187913

I posted in the previous thread, post 1000, that Morgan Harrington was dumped in a random location on a farm in VA.
My memory kicked in and I want to correct to say the killer was familiar with the territory and location. Therefore he stuck with places familiar to him as is often the case with killers.

In the Delphi case, I'd bet their killer is familiar with the territory and location of his crime.

Thanks Tricia! You need to do a podcast interview on this, liked the other ones!

Finally got caught up! Phew, this thread moves fast. I can't get this case out of my mind. I hope they find this guy soon. So, sharing my own theory about the photos - I think BG wasn't the intended focus of the video, but as Libby was recording Abby, he came into frame and perhaps grabbed her or got control of her in some way (pulling a weapon?), causing Libby to panic and put her phone in her pocket or something while it was still recording. If he had control of Abby, this probably would have made Libby want to comply if only so she and Abby might have a chance to survive whatever was going to happen. This could also explain why we don't have a better image of him, if the phone was in Libby's pocket while recording for most, if not all, of the ordeal, and never got a view of the guy after that.

Ugh, just typing this makes me feel sick. Those poor girls... :(

Originally Posted by TTF14
My personal OPINION is that there WAS a sexual assault (on either one or both girls) that did leave DNA, but it didn't match anyone in their system. If it had, it would have resulted in an arrest by now. Remember that young girl (was she autistic or had Asperger's) that went missing a month or two ago, was found deceased in an abandoned house, and her killer was caught via DNA in like 2 days because his DNA was on file?

This guy will eventually be caught based on the 6,000++ leads to go through. I just don't have much faith that it will be soon, and I initially did.

All my opinion, based on no fact.

I posted this question right before the previous thread was closed.

bbm - Does anyone have a (wild) guess how long it might take to follow up on 6000+ tips?

Do I remember correctly a few days ago they said they have ruled out 5 (!?!) so far?

I posted this question right before the previous thread was closed.

bbm - Does anyone have a (wild) guess how long it might take to follow up on 6000+ tips?

Do I remember correctly a few days ago they said they have ruled out 5 (!?!) so far?

I would guess a large majority of them can be ruled out rather quickly by seasoned LE and FBI... But, I really have no idea. I'm sure there are a bunch in there that common sense would help rule out. JMO.

Here is an article that goes into depth about how accurate cell phone pings are. They aren't nearly as reliable as you think.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/what-your-cell-phone-cant-tell-the-police
This is my experience with pinging. I live in a rural area. Approx. Half way between two Towers in different towns. On any given day my phone will ping on one and then the other. I reason I know is when I open my weather app it lists one town or the other.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Geez...when I really think about this, it's unbelievable. Who murders two young girls? Yes, there are the family murder-suicides where kids are killed, but random strangers killing kids is off the charts. Even inmates will tell you that you don't kill children. It's taboo.

what kind of human are we dealing with here??

I don't know what it is that turns some men into predators. As humans we are top predators. But not of each other. Certainly not of children. And most of us no longer have the hunting instinct honed.

I think with monsters like this some kind of switch in their brains get flipped and the hunting instinct become intense and mixed with sex and the desire to cause fear. Children are easy prey.

These are are the human mountain lions in our midst. We have these wild, two-legged animals stealthily stalking kids in our communities. Monster human-beast hybrids who have the predator instincts that have been twisted by perversion. So instead of just killing, they also rape. Nothing as sick as them can ever be helped.

I really think that upping the amount of reward money makes regular folks work hard to try to bring BG to justice. I really don't think it's about greed as much as it's about motivating others to work as hard as these agencies are working. That's just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member