IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard Marc Evonitz abducted, raped, and killed two sisters, 12 and 15. Investigators found notes that suggest he stalked them and then returned to abduct both of them. He was prepared to take on two.

"Among the items recovered from Evonitz's Columbia, S.C., apartment were handwritten notes with a map and directions to Blockhouse Road in Spotsylvania, where sisters Kati Lisk, 12, and Kristin Lisk, 15, lived when they were abducted in May 1997. The notes described two white females, one "11 or 12, the other 14 or 15," next to the words "brunettes" and "very cute," said Sheriff James R. Metts of Lexington County, S.C.

"The directions were pretty explicit. I think he was stalking them," Metts said."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...66b-a26c-4a9c841c099e/?utm_term=.16c7b0e7e552

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And this is why I believe the murders WERE NOT a random occurrence. Random for 1 not random for two. I think you have to have your wits about you and have a plan if you are going to murder two young girls. I'll bet he rehearsed it over and over again. MOO

First time poster here but have been following this thread since day one. At this point many, many things have been talked to death in these threads, but the wheel are spinning and it's my opinion that *new* information is needed. And what is the best way to gain new information? By giving more details out to the public. It's my personal belief that LE is playing this "too close to the vest" and it's actually hindering the apprehension of the suspect OR they really don't have the evidence they say they do.

Note: I understand how common it is for investigators to keep intimate and/or pertinent details of the case private to protect families and help to rule suspects in or out. Also keep in mind LE agencies do not always give out just the truths and it's not always what they say, but it can be what they don't say.

So my question to all of you is the following:

In your Opinion .....
What additional information do you think LE should release to the public based on the evidence/theories they say they have (ie. dna, Libby's phone, etc.) that would not compromise the integrity of case?

Personally, I wish they would answer any of the following questions as I feel these little details could help the public immensely without hindering their investigation.

1. Where the bodies wet or show signs of water damage?
To help determine whether or not they crossed the creek and how they traveled to their resting place.

2. Did Abby have a cell phone on her and has it been located?
Might it have more info on it, was it not found, or did she never pull it out possibly leading us to believe she
was the first target?

3. Approximate time of death for each girl?
Not only would this narrow down the time frame the suspect was in the area but might explain how he
motivated each girl to comply. If there is a gap between deaths it would lead us to believe he might have been
in the area longer then expected.

4. Cause of death and/or was CoD the same for both girls?
They don't have to give use every last detail of course but some sort of clarity might determine if one of the girls was more of the target versus the other. Or give us insight to the killer's personality.

5. Do they have more footage or photos and if so, why not release more of it?
Is it cause it's bad quality or out of respect for the families, or maybe both?

6. Why billboards in 48 states?
Sure, maybe billboards in IN, KY, OH, IL, WV, etc maybe, but why the far western states? Do they know something about this guy and his ability to travel or was this just a tactic that happened country wide pretty much faster then any other crime ever?

Those are some of the things that I have been thinking about and as soon as I post this I am sure I will think of more. What questions do you guys have for LE if you could ask them anything that would not directly harm their case?
Video of BG walking on the bridge. Not sure that would help or hurt because I don't believe it will be his normal stride due to the planks and gaps.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It says they are on the fast track to process the DNA, I wonder what the soonest it can be processed.

A 14 year old can obtain a work permit in the state of Indiana.

Which opens up another area of opportunity if Liberty worked; she came in contact with many individuals not known by family. My sister's murderer seen her at work. He had only been out of prison 9 days.

These predators are out there. They stalk their victims. They do not view them in the way we do. These kind of people have know remorse either, no conscience, only self gratification.

I have been doing some working on some photos to help with placement of Abby as seems to be a lot of confusion and debate. Did some serious looking at the picture of Abby and I think I have answered the question of where she exactly is in that snapchat photo. So you guys have a look and see what you think

:
attachment.php
attachment.php

I am the worst at this stuff but I think I have found the spot but my drawing skills are well...bad.

Please do not reproduce the bridge photo at I got it from here http://picbear.com/drewpalmerphoto

Attachments

• bridge pillars.jpg
    bridge pillars.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 420
  • andrew palmer bridge15877609_762407020578810_703709384764555264_n.jpg
    andrew palmer bridge15877609_762407020578810_703709384764555264_n.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 128
  • @drewpalmerphoto_thumb.jpg
    @drewpalmerphoto_thumb.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 67
    117.4 KB · Views: 70
    119.7 KB · Views: 400
I don't want to just jump all over this guy in Ohio, buuuuuut.....He's been on the run, missed court date the 14th, into the outdoorsy thing, 15 year history, uses social media. IMO he could have escalated, maybe felt pressured to act out a long dreamed of fantasy, because it seems obvious he could anticipate real prison time with the case he is accused in currently.

Have not seen these photos before, reporters tweet indicates they are near the crime scene:

[video=twitter;836605822109122560]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/836605822109122560[/video]

Interesting. I wonder if one of our mappers can match up an area where this would be? Line up the river with the bridge?

Just heard two gunshots, and two more.

Maybe word got around and some well deserved justice just found its way to the assailants front door.

I'm all for due process, but that only applies to the government.

:)

Wishful thinking.

I know there have been some posts questioning whether LE does in fact have DNA to test. Just came across this news story saying that investigators say they did recover DNA (but not from what type of source).

http://fox59.com/2017/02/23/dna-evidence-recovered-in-delphi-murder-investigation/

'
That report was clarified later by LE.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...riff-clarifies-reports-dna-evidence/98351378/

DELPHI, Ind. — Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby clarified his on-air comments from a Thursday interview during a Fox59 report, noting he didn't intend to confirm or deny that investigators collected DNA evidence in the double homicide investigation of Abby Williams and Liberty German.

During the interview, Fox 59 anchors asked Leazenby about DNA, and the TV station's report said investigators acquired DNA evidence during the investigation of the case. However, Leazenby said he was speaking about physical evidence in general and not about DNA evidence in particular.

But wouldn't he be recognized in a town of 3000? This is why I don't think he's local.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Local doesn't mean Delphi.

Local could mean within the county. Someone who grew up in the area and therefore was familiar with the area where they were killed. If you grow up in a small town, you usually spend your time exploring the surrounding small towns too.

Then I guess Liberty might've worked at Pizza Hut. Lemme know if you find a link supporting this :)

Q: Can my son/daughter work in my business if he/she is under 14 years of age?
A: In most cases, no. In Indiana, a minor must be at least 14 years of age before beginning work in an established business even if he/she will be working for his/her parent. The only jobs available to someone under the age of 14 are actor, performer, model, golf caddie, newspaper carrier, domestic service worker (babysitter), farm laborer or certified sports referee, umpire or official.

www.indiana.gov

She told the mechanic part of her licence plate number was POI

:laughing:

FAO NIN, #1nana and illinoismissing. Is it ok to incorporate some of your pics/illustrations into the case map? Thinking I may need to and just wanted to make sure it was ok

Anytime. Thanks for asking.

-Nin

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.- On Thursday, investigators say they had recovered DNA evidence from the Delphi crime scene where two girls, 13-year-old Abby Williams and 14-year-old Libby German, were found murdered.
That evidence now has top priority for processing by investigators. It’s a strong lead, in a case where authorities have been clamoring for any clue about the murderer. But just how important could is this DNA evidence be?

fox59.com
I believe LE retracted this saying no comment on DNA

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I know now where I saw the Pizza Hut thingy It is on Abigail Williams FB ..says started working at Pizza Hut as Taste Tester on Nov 17 Perhaps she frequented a Pizza Hut and a delivery driver spotted her or somehow she was stalked ??? On a stretch here I know

This is probably a joke by Abigail. Kids will fill in the job section with a joke like taste tester or, more frequently, cook at the krusty krab. It doesn't mean much, imo. You see it lots if you have younger kids on your facebook.

Richard Marc Evonitz abducted, raped, and killed two sisters, 12 and 15. Investigators found notes that suggest he stalked them and then returned to abduct both of them. He was prepared to take on two.

"Among the items recovered from Evonitz's Columbia, S.C., apartment were handwritten notes with a map and directions to Blockhouse Road in Spotsylvania, where sisters Kati Lisk, 12, and Kristin Lisk, 15, lived when they were abducted in May 1997. The notes described two white females, one "11 or 12, the other 14 or 15," next to the words "brunettes" and "very cute," said Sheriff James R. Metts of Lexington County, S.C.

"The directions were pretty explicit. I think he was stalking them," Metts said."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...66b-a26c-4a9c841c099e/?utm_term=.16c7b0e7e552

My sister's murderer had two graves dug...we never could prove it, one was more shallow than the other, but I think one was for me. He was calling on the phone that week saying dirty stuff. Either me or her would answer and hang up on him. I was on my way there the night she came up missing...My priest said God saved me for a reason. When I got there she was gone.

I know now where I saw the Pizza Hut thingy It is on Abigail Williams FB ..says started working at Pizza Hut as Taste Tester on Nov 17 Perhaps she frequented a Pizza Hut and a delivery driver spotted her or somehow she was stalked ??? On a stretch here I know

It's possible she was working, but tbh, this sounds like a teen being silly to me. (moo as the mom of teens in this age group).

First time poster here but have been following this thread since day one. At this point many, many things have been talked to death in these threads, but the wheel are spinning and it's my opinion that *new* information is needed. And what is the best way to gain new information? By giving more details out to the public. It's my personal belief that LE is playing this "too close to the vest" and it's actually hindering the apprehension of the suspect OR they really don't have the evidence they say they do.

Note: I understand how common it is for investigators to keep intimate and/or pertinent details of the case private to protect families and help to rule suspects in or out. Also keep in mind LE agencies do not always give out just the truths and it's not always what they say, but it can be what they don't say.

So my question to all of you is the following:

In your Opinion .....
What additional information do you think LE should release to the public based on the evidence/theories they say they have (ie. dna, Libby's phone, etc.) that would not compromise the integrity of case?

Personally, I wish they would answer any of the following questions as I feel these little details could help the public immensely without hindering their investigation.

1. Where the bodies wet or show signs of water damage?
To help determine whether or not they crossed the creek and how they traveled to their resting place.

2. Did Abby have a cell phone on her and has it been located?
Might it have more info on it, was it not found, or did she never pull it out possibly leading us to believe she
was the first target?

3. Approximate time of death for each girl?
Not only would this narrow down the time frame the suspect was in the area but might explain how he
motivated each girl to comply. If there is a gap between deaths it would lead us to believe he might have been
in the area longer then expected.

4. Cause of death and/or was CoD the same for both girls?
They don't have to give use every last detail of course but some sort of clarity might determine if one of the girls was more of the target versus the other. Or give us insight to the killer's personality.

5. Do they have more footage or photos and if so, why not release more of it?
Is it cause it's bad quality or out of respect for the families, or maybe both?

6. Why billboards in 48 states?
Sure, maybe billboards in IN, KY, OH, IL, WV, etc maybe, but why the far western states? Do they know something about this guy and his ability to travel or was this just a tactic that happened country wide pretty much faster then any other crime ever?

Those are some of the things that I have been thinking about and as soon as I post this I am sure I will think of more. What questions do you guys have for LE if you could ask them anything that would not directly harm their case?

I agree it might be more helpful if LE could release a little more information. OTOH, I do commend them for trying to keep a wide focus on gathering tips and information. From the first press conferences, it seems they're trying to avoid "tunnel vision" and are open to any possibilities: local or just passing through town; one perp or two, voice on video may not be man in video capture, etc. They want to leave every possibility open to encourage as many tips as possible from the public.

It will be a challenge, but I'd like to see if FBI experts could go over that video of BG and see if they could come up with a composite drawing. Watching sleuthers here last night doing experiments with the face in the photo, etc. it occurred to me that LE needs to do the same and see if it's possible to come up with a drawing or CGI. I wonder if some people look at the photo and dismiss it simply because its too hard to see the face.

It wouldn't be too difficult to sketch out an approximation of the hair style and color, probably determine if he has facial hair, etc. Our volunteers here have done a very good job, but the FBI probably has even more skilled artists at their disposal.

They should also try to put together an estimation of BG's height, weight and perhaps approximate age. It might help to offer the public more than just the photo. JMO

It's possible she was working, but tbh, this sounds like a teen being silly to me. (moo as the mom of teens in this age group).

When I was a teen, my Facebook said I worked at Abercrombie and Fitch, because it made me feel cyber cool.

Take this "Pizza Hut" information with a grain of low quality salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member