IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a previous thread, a user posted highlights from a study on child killers. I haven't been able to read the full study. Has anyone on here done so? I was curious if there was data on the 44% of killers that are strangers to their victims. I'd love to know the percentage of "strangers" that are loners/drifters/recluses, as opposed to those that were married and actively employed at the time of their crime.

Apologies for not locating the study to quote. The threads are too many and too fast for me to keep up.

This whole case has taught me that so many people have just utterly creepy Facebook profiles.

I kicked a RSO off of my FB after this incident happened. Did a sex offender search for my hometown, and what had been someone I already thought was creepy, turned out to have been convicted of ppssession of child *advertiser censored*. His ex-girlfriend reported him to the cops.

Worse, it's school activity season across the U.S. Musicals. Etc. A friend who thanked me for raising alarm about the guy is very active in the arts in our hometown. The RSO went to a musical at a HS last weekend.

RSO's should not be allowed on SM, and their electronic activities should be at least monitored.

All I am suggesting is at the bottom of the first new page of each new thread created for Liberty and Abby that maybe a pic and a sentence with mention of another child's cold case bc of the popularity of this case. I'm interested in helping all children, not just Liberty and Abby. Following the picture and short description of Vanessa Smith for example, could be a link to Vanessa Smith's thread. It's nothing to deter from Liberty or Abby, but just a way to help another child and their family with a cold case. Look at all the cold cases solved this past year with just one person and a tip. I want to use the popularity of this thread to help others.

Does anyone know if being an RSO gives LE more latitude to question and do things that otherwise with a nonoffender would require a search warrant?

Just the fact that he hasn't come forward to try to clear his name makes him a suspect imo, but we know there is audio of the entire crime, so LE are 100% sure now.
Since when do we know there's audio of the entire crime?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

From your link,
A source familiar with the investigation described the full cell phone recording as "the stuff of nightmares."

This is so sad, they must have the entire audio.

That doesn't necessarily mean the crime was on there (though it could be.) It might just be creepy if it's the lead up to the crime.

Statement from law enforcement

"There has been no arrest for the murders of Liberty German, 14 and Abigail Williams, 13. As the case proceeds investigators will talk to potential witnesses and suspects, and anyone they believe might have evidentiary information about the case. If the public observes officers working on this case, they are asked not to jump to conclusions, nor identify a person as a suspect without facts to back up the claims. It is not fair to that person. If the public has information about a suspect (s), in the double homicide of Liberty German and Abagail Williams, they should call the Delphi Murder Tip Line toll free at 844-459-5786 or email"

http://local.nixle.com/alert/5861959/

I worries me if they are just collecting DNA from random people. It makes me think they have no clue who it could be and that sucks.

I believe in some cases it only took a couple days when there was "a rush" put on it. Not sure if I seen less than that though.

In Jenise Wright's case LE went door to door in the trailer park asking for voluntary DNA swabs - officers actually drove the swabs over to the State Police lab for testing so the results were known very quickly.

That's the fastest I've ever heard for turnaround, it probably varies depending on the location so "fast-tracking" IMO could mean a couple of days like you say, or a couple of weeks. No indication from LE yet.

And speaking of DNA, I do wonder if there is a current backlog on processing collected DNA. I keep thinking about the 100k+ rape kits in the U.S. that have not yet been processed. It seems like the same could happen with other criminal cases. I don't know. And there is a bill pending that would change the current law in Indiana allowing DNA collection in felony convictions to also collecting in felony arrests. The house already passed the bill. That's a lot of DNA swabs.

[video=twitter;836647669481226240]https://twitter.com/NNatario/status/836647669481226240[/video]

No arrests yet. Please let's wait if police have any new information for us at the end of the day before possibly destroy an innocent man's life by accusing him of killing two girls OK?

Cannot be repeated often enough. THINK, friends. Consider the consequenc of YOUR words.

Terrible idea. People will without a doubt read some but not all of a post and get the cases mixed up. I'm here because I want to help solve this specific case. Not interested in other cases. This thread is for THIS case.

All I am suggesting is at the bottom of the first new page of each new thread created for Liberty and Abby that maybe a pic and a sentence with mention of another child's cold case bc of the popularity of this case. I'm interested in helping all children, not just Liberty and Abby. Following the picture and short description of Vanessa Smith for example, could be a link to Vanessa Smith's thread. It's nothing to deter from Liberty or Abby, but just a way to help another child and their family with a cold case. Look at all the cold cases solved this past year with just one person and a tip. I want to use the popularity of this thread to help others.

Having watched the investigation from pretty much the beginning my only logical conclusion is BG or as prefer to call him was lurking and watching for a target.
He saw the girls either at the north end of the bridge or at some point as they were crossing the bridge.

I think he then travelled either by vehicle or foot depending were he was viewing from,to the south end of the bridge, but not via the bridge, hoping to intercept the girls.

I think he accessed the bridge from the south side heading north and walked past the girls who were heading south or could even by this point be actually at the very south end of the bridge.

He then turns and starts heading south in the same direction as the girls and in effect traps the girls at the south end of the bridge.

The south end appears from what I have viewed, a lot more isolated,I believe he would have wanted to take them off the bridge at the south. Much less chance of being spotted.

I am good with maps and directions but this has been a complicated crime scene to fathom for me, I truly believe this has in depth local knowledge.

I think he took them over the water to an area he knew was isolated but also to throw LE off his tracks, he probably crossed back over the water after the crime but at a different spot to get back to his vehicle.

I do think he had a vehicle nearby on the south side or a safe place because he would absolutely have been seen by someone in a state of disarray, as at the very least after the crime he would be wet due to creek crossing.

If he was travelling a main route/highway could he have seen the girls on the bridge and pulled off and drove at least close to the south end of the bridge hoping to catch up with them, I don't know if it's possible to see the bridge from a main route??

All absolutely my own opinion

Libby German’s family is teaming up with Abby Williams’ family to put on a memorial softball tournament this July in memory of the girls.

Both girls played summer recreational softball in Delphi.

The family’s dream is to raise enough money so that every girl in Delphi has a chance to find joy in what Libby and Abby loved, for free.

The tournament is called the USSSA Libby/Abby Memorial Tournament. It runs from July 14-16 in Battle Ground, Indiana. Proceeds will go to the Delphi Summer Rec Player Scholarship Fund in memory of Abby and Libby.

http://cbs4indy.com/2017/02/28/summer-softball-tournament-to-honor-delphi-teens/

That doesn't state the ENTIRE CRIME was recordes.

You are right, I should have said a good portion was recorded, but to me that quote from an inside source tells you all you need to know, to say the "the stuff of nightmares" really means only one thing, and I will leave it at that. Point being, LE know 100% that BG is the main suspect, which is what my original reply was about

I am not sure I trust anything that comes from "a source familiar with the investigation" JMO

Rumors that police arrested a man in Kokomo for the Feb. 13 killings of Libby German and Abby Williams are not true.

Indiana State Police Sgt. Tony Slocum said Tuesday afternoon that police did speak with a man in Kokomo today, but they did not arrest him on this case.

Rumor were flying so fast that Carroll County Prosecutor Robert Ives posted on his Facebook page the following message: "NO one has been arrested and no arrest is imminent. If you see a posting or hear a rumor to the contrary, it is false. 2-28-2017 @ 2:53 P.M. Eastern time."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...rs-wrong-no-arrests-delphi-slayings/98537636/

Not just creepy but folks i know that have fb are nothing like what they post. Fake front. False image of themselves compaired to how they are in life. Jmo

(Yeah, Ariel Castro had I love puppies and I love God on his...)

I've seen soooo many perps' fb profiles here and many of them you wouldn't guess they did what they did. Not all are going to post stuff like that. Especially if they are accustomed to being secretive in the dark web, child *advertiser censored*, etc.

Just the fact that he hasn't come forward to try to clear his name makes him a suspect imo, but we know there is audio of the entire crime, so LE are 100% sure now.

Unless that video shows him speaking so they know it's his voice or they have video of him grabbing or murdering the girls or his DNA or prints I really don't think you can say 100% JMO

I don't get the feeling from the PC that they have those connections...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member