IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in some cases it only took a couple days when there was "a rush" put on it. Not sure if I seen less than that though.

They may or may not have DNA results back at this time. And, I speculate that because the crime scene area was rather large and outdoors where there was likely a lot of evidence gathered, it may take extra time to analyze everything they collected. Once DNA test results are complete LE will not necessarily reveal them publicly.

Hi, new here.

I used the measuring tool google maps has. It's not even a mile from the self storage place to the place where the bodies were found, and if the storage unit was big enough to store a car in, like a garage, it would never have been seen except for entering and leaving. He could have even changed/discarded clothing.

attachment.php

Welcome chocolatedonut :)

:welcome2:

Eta: Great first post, btw. :wave:

This case is as perplexing as the Morgan Harrington / Hannah Graham cases in Virginia. I think LE will eventually get their man. But since presumably, they have his DNA and he is not in any of the databases (or he would already be named or in custody), this is going to be a suspect, once identified, being followed around to get a sample of their DNA to compare.

In a previous thread, a user posted highlights from a study on child killers. I haven't been able to read the full study. Has anyone on here done so? I was curious if there was data on the 44% of killers that are strangers to their victims. I'd love to know the percentage of "strangers" that are loners/drifters/recluses, as opposed to those that were married and actively employed at the time of their crime.

Apologies for not locating the study to quote. The threads are too many and too fast for me to keep up.

I think that was me quoting the study another person posted. I haven't finished reading it yet. Here's the link:

http://https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/pr/201316.pdf

Indiana State Police want to emphasize that there have been no arrests in the case of two murdered Delphi teens, and they’re urging the public not to jump to conclusions and spread rumors.

ISP says as the case proceeds investigators will continue to talk with potential witnesses, suspects and anyone they believe might have evidentiary information about the case.

http://cbs4indy.com/2017/02/28/poli...ation-urge-public-not-to-jump-to-conclusions/

Unless that video shows him speaking so they know it's his voice or they have video of him grabbing or murdering the girls or his DNA or prints I really don't think you can say 100% JMO

I don't get the feeling from the PC that they have those connections...

Well we know he was seen on video (albeit very briefly) walking towards the victims, we know a significant portion of the crime has audio. I am sure LE would be able to determine if there was more than one male voice on that audio. I believe if they were able to hear more than 1 male voice LE would have made it more clear of the possibility of more than 1 suspect, but as of now, 2 weeks into the investigation, they are still focused on BG as the main suspect

Rumors that police arrested a man in Kokomo for the Feb. 13 killings of Libby German and Abby Williams are not true.

Indiana State Police Sgt. Tony Slocum said Tuesday afternoon that police did speak with a man in Kokomo today, but they did not arrest him on this case.

Rumor were flying so fast that Carroll County Prosecutor Robert Ives posted on his Facebook page the following message: "NO one has been arrested and no arrest is imminent. If you see a posting or hear a rumor to the contrary, it is false. 2-28-2017 @ 2:53 P.M. Eastern time."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...rs-wrong-no-arrests-delphi-slayings/98537636/

If it's true that some guy was marched out of work in handcuffs, it would seem to me LE should be at least entertaining the idea of an immediate arrest. I can't imagine doing something like that if you aren't pretty sure you're going to make an arrest.

Just adding another set of views to the story. Used Google Earth Pro, the excellent Gray Hughes videos, and a MHB walkover video.
Gray Hughes Delphi Murder Suspect
Gray Hughes - Libby and Abby Delphi Murders 2
Tim C - Deer Creek HighBridge

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 739
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 741
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 739
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 732
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 751
Hi, new here.

I used the measuring tool google maps has. It's not even a mile from the self storage place to the place where the bodies were found, and if the storage unit was big enough to store a car in, like a garage, it would never have been seen except for entering and leaving. He could have even changed/discarded clothing.

attachment.php

Welcome to Websleuths!

:welcome:

Part 2
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 1,026
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,023
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 1,025
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,011
Indiana State Police want to emphasize that there have been no arrests in the case of two murdered Delphi teens, and they’re urging the public not to jump to conclusions and spread rumors.

ISP says as the case proceeds investigators will continue to talk with potential witnesses, suspects and anyone they believe might have evidentiary information about the case.

http://cbs4indy.com/2017/02/28/poli...ation-urge-public-not-to-jump-to-conclusions/

I'm sure this guy is not the first sex offender they've talked with. I wonder what made this one get so much attention.

Hi, new here.

attachment.php

Welcome to Websleuths!

Interesting, seeing that on maps, aerial view i assumed that was farm building.

Just adding another set of views to the story. Used Google Earth Pro, the excellent Gray Hughes videos, and a MHB walkover video.
Gray Hughes Delphi Murder Suspect
Gray Hughes - Libby and Abby Delphi Murders 2
Tim C - Deer Creek HighBridge

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Excellent work, This shows that the girls were well past the creek when the picture was taken. Many have speculated inacuratly in my opinion that they were much closer to the creek. But i think these are very accurate. Thank you

I'm sure this guy is not the first sex offender they've talked with. I wonder what made this one get so much attention.

Maybe because he was allegedly removed during work hours from a very large workplace with lots of witnesses? I don't know. I'm sure some of the people they have contacted have been more under the radar, and LE just came to their house and nobody noticed or knew what it was regarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member