IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that this happens, but then it gets side tracked and in a rut. And each post starts to become sidetracked each repeating back and forth. I think continued details on of what little is given and senerio's are the only key at this point. I still would like to know how weigh stations work and any tracking system of truck drivers ID are handled. I think they focus more about what they haul than who is driving. Which makes me wonder about window of opportunity. JMO

Yes a local accomplice which leads me to believe the quick access to a highway/interstate near a park
makes it very convenient.
Minus the possibility of a random act. School was out on a random Monday in Feb., I don't think a perpetrator if not from the are would be waiting in the woods unless from the area and knew this.

I agree that this happens, but then it gets side tracked and in a rut. And each post starts to become sidetracked each repeating back and forth. I think continued details on of what little is given and senerio's are the only key at this point. I still would like to know how weigh stations work and any tracking system of truck drivers ID are handled. I think it is more about what they haul than who is driving. Which makes me wonder about window of opportunity. JMO

Weigh Stations are not always open especially in Indiana. If they are open the Officer will weigh the truck and possibly run the MC number. (it has been awhile since I drove) A lot of trucks now have gps. The rules are just as much for the driver as well as the load.

As far as the 13th as being an important date, it was a Monday- a day the girls would have normally been school had they not been given that day as a snow day that was not used. Monday is a payday as well from some employers, some employers find that paying on friday leads to folks calling out on monday. Jmo

so for those asking what's new -

RSBM

Excellent post. Should be posted several times a day as the threads are becoming difficult to follow when one needs to be away from the site! Thank you very much GGE.

Sorry forgot to quote.
LostOldUserName This is response to post #44 Weigh Stations are not always open especially in Indiana. If they are open the Officer will weigh the truck and possibly run the MC number. (it has been awhile since I drove) A lot of trucks now have gps. The rules are just as much for the driver as well as the load.

Thank you !!

People talking about weigh stations - I travel my local highway across state borders 3x a week. Usually about 2x a month there will be cops at the local weigh station on either side of that highway and will have the "all trucks must stop" sign and lights flashing, sometimes more often. I did notice them there the week the girls went missing but there's no way to know whether they even knew about the missing girls when they were doing their weigh station duty, as opposed to just doing what they do every time. My weigh stations are within a mile or two of our electronic billboard, which i've not noticed the suspect's picture on yet FWIW. I will check it all out again today.

This would be the highway going from PA to NY and vice versa, so not very nearby.

JMO

Been thinking about the 13th and the possibility that the Iowa girls may have been killed from the same person.

Even if not the same perp the 13th seems an odd coincidence.

Been trying to think what the 13th day of the month could mean. Wondering if that is a pay day for people who get paid twice a month?

Thats the only thing I could come up with. Which could mean the person did have a job and got paid and maybe bought some final supplies before they went out looking for victims. They may have had a night job since they were out during the daytime.

If government benefits I think those are monthly. Not sure if middle of the month would be a typical payday for government benefits. Lets say disability payments for example. Could the middle of the month be a normal payday for any type of government benefits or do they always happen at end of month.

Just trying to figure out why the perp was out on the 13th in both cases. There has to be a reason why the 13th was the day he chose to attack in both cases.

Even if the perp is different in Iowa case I think the reason the 13th was used is because of the same reason like maybe getting paid by either government check or had a job with bi-monthly payments.

Maybe look at what day of the week the 13ths fell on with missing teens. Maybe the perp has a certain day off from work, and the 13th of those months fell on that day. Just a thought. I would also expand a circle around Delphi and see if any similar events could be linked to this man.

Please don't be angry or critical because this is not where I am coming from when I say I don't understand why there is much discussion on where the location these girls were on the bridge. Maybe I just don't understand and miss the point but I don't see how this could identify the killers(s)... with that said I think it could build a case if the catch him, but we need a perp before we can juxtapose the wheres. I thinking the who's, hows and whats and whys. Just my moo and I hope it does not offend I know we are all on the same page with the same goal.
I edited for spelling and added the "WHY"

JMO
I know its hard to understand but sometimes one thing leads to another and the few known things about a case is always the basis for lots of discussion.

Since we dont know what we dont know we have to begin somewhere and what sometimes happens is a small bit of information may trigger another person to think of something that becomes important.

Also since different people tune into this case at different times there tends to be rehashing of some of the same topics. The good thing though is the different people can bring different thoughts into the discussion. So different things could be uncovered even if the topic has been talked about numerous times already.

With a case like this that has very little information to begin with the focus on the same few knowns in the case is bound to happen. All we can hope is that something new and important can be uncovered while we wait for some different breaking news to happen that can allow us to focus in a different direction.

Lets hope today is the day LE will announce they have identified or arrested the perp.

And even better, it provides much more exposure from Irsay, Pat McAfee and the Colts. I think this can go a long way in getting the guys pic and voice out there to some who haven't been aware of it before.

For non-US folks, the Indianapolis Colts are a US football team, Jim Irsay is the owner and Pat Mcafee is a retired player. They have a huge twitter following from all over the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crabsticks! I knew I'd forget something... cell towers.. goes to add cell towers

:facepalm:

I truly think that there isn't anything more to the recording aside from a ton of wrestling and just noises. Most likely noises none of us would ever in our lives wish to hear or think of, but the only true statements or words are the ones released. I also think they went down there after their photo shoot so they could search for "treasures" since they enjoyed these types of things and that's when his window of opportunity struck. I am not sure what he truly says, because I hear different things each time. MOO and we all know it's subject to change like weather in my town. [emoji51]

I agree that what they released is definitely the best image they have, and probably also the only (somewhat) useful audio. I'm not sure there even is a whole lot of wrestling or other noises on there. LE still doesn't appear to know if one or more people were involved in this crime. If there was audio they would be able to tell. IMO they have much less than they would like the public (and specifically the perp) to believe.

RSBM

Excellent post. Should be posted several times a day as the threads are becoming difficult to follow when one needs to be away from the site! Thank you very much GGE.

thanks! I will be off-forum for some hours starting in a few minutes so feel free to quote it to bring it forward every ten pages or however often seems appropriate, if it seems appropriate or necessary or whatever. (and if anything big happens over the next five hours or so I'd be so grateful if someone would shoot me a note in whatever fashion they know how to reach me - thanks!)

And even better, it provides much more exposure from Irsay, Pat McAfee and the Colts. I think this can go a long way in getting the guys pic and voice out there to some who haven't been aware of it before.

For non-US folks, the Indianapolis Colts are a US football team, Jim Irsay is the owner and Pat Mcafee is a retired player. They have a huge twitter following from all over the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was an extremely well done announcement, including the pic and voice. Hopefully it will reach many people who may never have heard of the murders.

How does one get to downstairs/basement thread? I keep seeing it around other threads and mentioned here, but I can't seem to figure it out. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member