IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be surprise at the crazy things criminals do, they participate in searchers for people they just murdered, serve as pall bearers at funerals , bring food to a grieving family while all the while being the murderer. Narcissistic they think they are smart, can outwit everyone.

Also I was last night on #15 thread! I am now scared of what I missed and what new rules have been added? If someone has a few could they let me know any new developments and if there is anything today we are ruled not to discuss? Any new angles or press releases that are forging ahead or are we still sitting idle?
I am a Dr. so I do not have the time to read all as I have been on shift for 10 hours and have more to go and I would like to go home and get some sleep has been unusually busy. A lot of MVA's last night. So if anyone is willing to provide an AM update without being rude and telling me to look myself, I would be very appreciative.

How does one get to downstairs/basement thread? I keep seeing it around other threads and mentioned here, but I can't seem to figure it out. TIA

there isn't one for this thread down there because there is no local online police scanner, only fire and EMS, and this is being all done over closed channels anyway. However the link to the appropriate basement room would be http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?377-Scanner-Chatter .

please note that NOTHING found down there is allowed to be brought up here. If something were to happen if there WAS a thread for them (which there isn't), the way to deal with it would be to come here and say "you all might want to check the scanner forum right now"... however that will likely not happen in this case for reasons mentioned.

HTH

I agree that what they released is definitely the best image they have, and probably also the only (somewhat) useful audio. I'm not sure there even is a whole lot of wrestling or other noises on there. LE still doesn't appear to know if one or more people were involved in this crime. If there was audio they would be able to tell. IMO they have much less than they would like the public (and specifically the perp) to believe.
I also agree. I saw a news clip a few days and they were asking an officer involved in the investigation questions. He said the voice clip released "sounds" like he's saying "down the hill".

So he wasn't positive what was being said in the clip they released to the public. Makes me wonder if they really got anything from the audio that wasn't released.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

so if anyone is willing to provide an am update without being rude and telling me to look myself, i would be very appreciative.

sbm -

so for those asking what's new -

yesterday someone went with le to be questioned and give some dna in regards to this case, and was let go again. Locals got wind of it and blew up social media with conversation about it that led to speculation, rumors, etc. In part because the person does have a past criminal history involving children. There's no msm link available so we can't discuss it here. So we're very carefully trying to think of other stuff to discuss while in reality most of us are just sitting here hoping and waiting to get some msm link about this and praying that it leads to a dna match. The person was not arrested. The person is not in custody. The person shouldn"t be sleuthed publicly per ws rules.

In reality, there are msm links that have quotes from le cautioning everyone to not try anyone in the public court of social media by posting their photo or suggesting that just because they were questioned they must have something to do with the murders - le says please, let them do their job, and understand that we don't hear about every warrant, every arrest, or every person who is questioned in this case, and went on to say that the arrests have been cases where, for example, they questioned someone who happened to have an outstanding warrant on something else, so "we can't just ignore that", he said.

Hope that helps.

----

edited to add:

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...rs-wrong-no-arrests-delphi-slayings/98537636/

"unfortunately, in this case, i've seen where people are putting a photo next to our suspect's photo and saying, ‘hey, this is the guy,' " indiana state police sgt. Tony slocum said.

"it's a dangerous game to post someone’s photo on a social media site and say, ‘that’s who the police arrested for double homicide.’ that’s not fair to them," slocum said.

Not only is it a dangerous game, it potentially carries expensive consequences of a civil lawsuit.

"you're putting yourself in possible exposure when you falsely accuse somebody of a crime," said david l. Hudson jr., an expert in first amendment issues, who has published pieces on the subject of libel and slander.

“a lot of people think that online is a libel-free zone,” hudson said during an interview with the journal & courier during a call to the first amendment center.

Much more at link

And the reward is now upped to $200k.

there isn't one for this thread down there because there is no local online police scanner, only fire and EMS, and this is being all done over closed channels anyway. However the link to the appropriate basement room would be http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?377-Scanner-Chatter .

please note that NOTHING found down there is allowed to be brought up here. If something were to happen if there WAS a thread for them (which there isn't), the way to deal with it would be to come here and say "you all might want to check the scanner forum right now"... however that will likely not happen in this case for reasons mentioned.

HTH

Ah! Thank you. I appreciate it :)

It's morbid, but I can't help but think if this were a crime procedural, he would have done it because he asked a girl to be his Valentine's date 20 years ago and she and her friend made fun of him. If only real-life cases could be solved in an hour :(

I truly do hope so. First thing I do when I have done my 'normal' life jobs is check this thread.

Normal life jobs? What is this normal life? I saw someone ask last night how do members manage their real lives and keep up with threads on here. My answer is I don't have a life LOL

Normal life jobs? What is this normal life? I saw someone ask last night how do members manage their real lives and keep up with threads on here. My answer is I don't have a life LOL

Ha... yeah well normal MIGHT be a stretch on my part

My son has the life for both me and my husband.. we just look on and remember those days now lol

You'd be surprise at the crazy things criminals do, they participate in searchers for people they just murdered, serve as pall bearers at funerals , bring food to a grieving family while all the while being the murderer. Narcissistic they think they are smart, can outwit everyone.

Also I was last night on #15 thread! I am now scared of what I missed and what new rules have been added? If someone has a few could they let me know any new developments and if there is anything today we are ruled not to discuss? Any new angles or press releases that are forging ahead or are we still sitting idle?
I am a Dr. so I do not have the time to read all as I have been on shift for 10 hours and have more to go and I would like to go home and get some sleep has been unusually busy. A lot of MVA's last night. So if anyone is willing to provide an AM update without being rude and telling me to look myself, I would be very appreciative.

The reward is up to $200k, that is the only change we know of. BUT last night a reporter shared a video after speaking with the Carroll Cty prosecutor who was signing off on new search warrants and subpoenas, and had been doing so every day since day 1. So the 2 SW's we have heard about are NOT the only ones they have issued. She also said LE were looking for specific evidence connected to the murders, and that the prosecutor was confident LE would find what they needed 'behind one of those doors'

Here is the video where she says all this

[video=twitter;836712009039237120]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/836712009039237120[/video]

You have really not missed anything. Things seem to have slowed down as far as new info, and there has been some rehasing of old news. Some discussion about possible footwear, rumors, wanting more LE updates. That's the most condensed version. Hope it helps.

PLEASE HEAR ME OUT and don't discard this as a possibility, also read the whole post before jumping to conclusions! This is Websleuths after all and I just want justice for Abby and Libby... more than anything.

I don't think that it's just a mere coincidence that their bodies were found on this person's property and he wasn't home the day they went missing (I am not saying he is the suspect but perhaps a relative of his). I'm happy for all the billboards in all 46 states and all but BG is definitely from the area. He was comfortable enough to kill 2 girls in broad daylight because he knew it was desolate, no one would hear/see anything, he also took them to another area (he knows this place very well). Since property owner wasn't home, maybe a cousin or friend went to 'house sit' or feed his pets, etc and decided to take a hike and saw the girls. He left them on that property and walked up to the home, showered, cleaned himself, changed (since no one was home, no one saw him cleaning himself or anything suspicious) and then he left. In the interview given by this man he is also wearing a camo hat (relevant to those who think BG is wearing a hat), a blue jacket, 'dad' jeans, so this just tells that he associates with people that dress similarly. Again, I AM NOT SAYING that this man has anything to do with it, but perhaps a relative, friend, cousin... etc. He is very old too and sometimes old people forget or aren't mindful of small details so maybe he hasn't been able to help with any information but I am sure something weird is going on here. My gut instinct just tells me so. Most of the time people expand too far or think too hard and the answer was right under their noses the whole time. Maybe the answer is just right in front of us, maybe this is why the suspect hasn't been caught yet because the search is so broad. I believe he is hiding in plain view; no one has noticed or would think that he would do that. Or he's a loner and not a lot of people know him.

The reward is up to $200k, that is the only change we know of. BUT last night a reporter shared a video after speaking with the Carroll Cty prosecutor who was signing off on new search warrants and subpoenas, and had been doing so every day since day 1. So the 2 SW's we have heard about are NOT the only ones they have issued. She also said LE were looking for specific evidence connected to the murders, and that the prosecutor was confident LE would find what they needed 'behind one of those doors'

Here is the video where she says all this

[video=twitter;836712009039237120]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/836712009039237120[/video]

I think this is good news... 'behind one of those doors'

All these maps.... I am lost as to why at this point all these maps matter. Also someone said they felt the perp was watching in the woods them find the girls.. I doubt it or dogs would have had a scent. I never heard, did the dogs ever get a scent trail?

Are cb's popular in America ? (I am not sure what they are called in the states.) Is it possible that truckers could have been in the area and spotted something?

I'm trying to think of people who would be on the road and might have spotted something unusual on the day. Uber? Does that run across the whole of america? Taxi firms? I am sure all of these have been looked into by the FBI/LE but just typing out loud.

I think the problem with the perp is that he was dressed quite standard for the area so unless he was physically doing something strange, or acting odd. Or he had blood on him/scratches then I am not sure the average person would notice him. He isnt unique enough.

I have just come back from shopping.. and I would say I am quite observant, but I couldnt tell you if I saw anyone walking down the side of the roads, I could barely describe the people who served me in shops, or the people who were in the shops with me. I just worry he is so normal looking that the has slipped away. ALL IMO. Maybe that is part of his MO.

PLEASE HEAR ME OUT and don't discard this as a possibility, also read the whole post before jumping to conclusions! This is Websleuths after all and I just want justice for Abby and Libby... more than anything.

I don't think that it's just a mere coincidence that their bodies were found on this person's property and he wasn't home the day they went missing (I am not saying he is the suspect but perhaps a relative of his). I'm happy for all the billboards in all 46 states and all but BG is definitely from the area. He was comfortable enough to kill 2 girls in broad daylight because he knew it was desolate, no one would hear/see anything, he also took them to another area (he knows this place very well). Since property owner wasn't home, maybe a cousin or friend went to 'house sit' or feed his pets, etc and decided to take a hike and saw the girls. He left them on that property and walked up to the home, showered, cleaned himself, changed (since no one was home, no one saw him cleaning himself or anything suspicious) and then he left. In the interview given by this man he is also wearing a camo hat (relevant to those who think BG is wearing a hat), a blue jacket, 'dad' jeans, so this just tells that he associates with people that dress similarly. Again, I AM NOT SAYING that this man has anything to do with it, but perhaps a relative, friend, cousin... etc. He is very old too and sometimes old people forget or aren't mindful of small details so maybe he hasn't been able to help with any information but I am sure something weird is going on here. My gut instinct just tells me so. Most of the time people expand too far or think too hard and the answer was right under their noses the whole time. Maybe the answer is just right in front of us, maybe this is why the suspect hasn't been caught yet because the search is so broad. I believe he is hiding in plain view; no one has noticed or would think that he would do that. Or he's a loner and not a lot of people know him.

Anything could be possible. The one thing that i agree with is that the perp knew the schedule of the property owner. I think maybe hes watched that house. MOO Who knows how long the perp has been in those woods and trails. I believe the police have no idea who it is! moo

Reward increase

"Former Indianapolis Colts punter and team owner Jim Irsay have donated $97,000 to the reward money to find the person who killed Abigail Williams and Libby Jordan in Delphi, Indiana."

"... bumped the reward to $200,000"

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-jim-irsay-donate-97000-to-find-delphi-killer

ETA 'Sorry, I see Skibs reported this earlier. I'm at work and unable to follow except "in secret"... no one tell the bossman ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member