IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone feel the hobby-that-can't-be-named is still a possible factor??

Okay, gotta' go work now.

'Hope the BPOS is arrested today!! (B is for bridge)

All these maps.... I am lost as to why at this point all these maps matter. Also someone said they felt the perp was watching in the woods them find the girls.. I doubt it or dogs would have had a scent. I never heard, did the dogs ever get a scent trail?

I make Case Maps and believe me they can matter, or I wouldn't do them. Not only can they be a valuable tool to help piece a puzzle together, by giving a good perspective of a crime scene and the surrounding area, locations and evidence finds. I include links, pictures, articles and even videos. A Case Map can tell a story. I've had family use my maps searching for a missing loved one, I've had requests to make ones for searches. They may not always matter too much but sometimes they do.

I don't know if your question was directed to myself, but thought I'd chime in anyway :)

Hey all! While I am not new to WS, I don't post regularly and have been following this thread and reading as much as I can. I'm sure this was mentioned WAY, WAY back but is the picture of BG captured from one of the girls? This is a dumb question so bear with me.

Also, I have enjoyed reading all your sleuthing and wanted to say how awesome I think you all are :)

[video=twitter;836707380297629696]https://twitter.com/ISPPeru/status/836707380297629696[/video]

yes but not perhaps the one who designed it but a person with the same interest or fake interest
Anyone feel the hobby-that-can't-be-named is still a possible factor??

Okay, gotta' go work now.

'Hope the BPOS is arrested today!! (B is for bridge)

Hey all! While I am not new to WS, I don't post regularly and have been following this thread and reading as much as I can. I'm sure this was mentioned WAY, WAY back but is the picture of BG captured from one of the girls? This is a dumb question so bear with me.

Also, I have enjoyed reading all your sleuthing and wanted to say how awesome I think you all are :)

Yes, it is from Libby's phone

Are cb's popular in America ? (I am not sure what they are called in the states.) Is it possible that truckers could have been in the area and spotted something?

I'm trying to think of people who would be on the road and might have spotted something unusual on the day. Uber? Does that run across the whole of america? Taxi firms? I am sure all of these have been looked into by the FBI/LE but just typing out loud.

I think the problem with the perp is that he was dressed quite standard for the area so unless he was physically doing something strange, or acting odd. Or he had blood on him/scratches then I am not sure the average person would notice him. He isnt unique enough.

I have just come back from shopping.. and I would say I am quite observant, but I couldnt tell you if I saw anyone walking down the side of the roads, I could barely describe the people who served me in shops, or the people who were in the shops with me. I just worry he is so normal looking that the has slipped away. ALL IMO. Maybe that is part of his MO.

CB's aren't very popular anymore. Delphi is to small to have a taxi service. There may be Uber.

Normal life jobs? What is this normal life? I saw someone ask last night how do members manage their real lives and keep up with threads on here. My answer is I don't have a life LOL

Define Normal....

PLEASE HEAR ME OUT and don't discard this as a possibility, also read the whole post before jumping to conclusions! This is Websleuths after all and I just want justice for Abby and Libby... more than anything.

I don't think that it's just a mere coincidence that their bodies were found on this person's property and he wasn't home the day they went missing (I am not saying he is the suspect but perhaps a relative of his). I'm happy for all the billboards in all 46 states and all but BG is definitely from the area. He was comfortable enough to kill 2 girls in broad daylight because he knew it was desolate, no one would hear/see anything, he also took them to another area (he knows this place very well). Since property owner wasn't home, maybe a cousin or friend went to 'house sit' or feed his pets, etc and decided to take a hike and saw the girls. He left them on that property and walked up to the home, showered, cleaned himself, changed (since no one was home, no one saw him cleaning himself or anything suspicious) and then he left. In the interview given by this man he is also wearing a camo hat (relevant to those who think BG is wearing a hat), a blue jacket, 'dad' jeans, so this just tells that he associates with people that dress similarly. Again, I AM NOT SAYING that this man has anything to do with it, but perhaps a relative, friend, cousin... etc. He is very old too and sometimes old people forget or aren't mindful of small details so maybe he hasn't been able to help with any information but I am sure something weird is going on here. My gut instinct just tells me so. Most of the time people expand too far or think too hard and the answer was right under their noses the whole time. Maybe the answer is just right in front of us, maybe this is why the suspect hasn't been caught yet because the search is so broad. I believe he is hiding in plain view; no one has noticed or would think that he would do that. Or he's a loner and not a lot of people know him.

Just throwing in, that the property owner reported an unknown individual on his property in 2014. Although it was 3 years ago, there may be a chance of someone returning to this area for some reason. The cemetery..?

April 26, 9:49 p.m. - Burglary, 5858W. 300N., Delphi. RL reported finding a person in his barn who was not authorized to be there. The unidentified person fled the barn prior to police arrival. The suspect was not located. Liggett investigated.

http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/news/2014-05-21/Local_News/Police_Calls.html

-Nin

PLEASE HEAR ME OUT and don't discard this as a possibility, also read the whole post before jumping to conclusions! This is Websleuths after all and I just want justice for Abby and Libby... more than anything.

I don't think that it's just a mere coincidence that their bodies were found on this person's property and he wasn't home the day they went missing (I am not saying he is the suspect but perhaps a relative of his). I'm happy for all the billboards in all 46 states and all but BG is definitely from the area. He was comfortable enough to kill 2 girls in broad daylight because he knew it was desolate, no one would hear/see anything, he also took them to another area (he knows this place very well). Since property owner wasn't home, maybe a cousin or friend went to 'house sit' or feed his pets, etc and decided to take a hike and saw the girls. He left them on that property and walked up to the home, showered, cleaned himself, changed (since no one was home, no one saw him cleaning himself or anything suspicious) and then he left. In the interview given by this man he is also wearing a camo hat (relevant to those who think BG is wearing a hat), a blue jacket, 'dad' jeans, so this just tells that he associates with people that dress similarly. Again, I AM NOT SAYING that this man has anything to do with it, but perhaps a relative, friend, cousin... etc. He is very old too and sometimes old people forget or aren't mindful of small details so maybe he hasn't been able to help with any information but I am sure something weird is going on here. My gut instinct just tells me so. Most of the time people expand too far or think too hard and the answer was right under their noses the whole time. Maybe the answer is just right in front of us, maybe this is why the suspect hasn't been caught yet because the search is so broad. I believe he is hiding in plain view; no one has noticed or would think that he would do that. Or he's a loner and not a lot of people know him.

Its possible but surely the land owner would recognize him if he were related or a friend there for a reason...I can't imagine anyone (other than parents or close family) covering for this guy...in cases like this that in itself would likely be a high felony for say...aiding and abetting or harboring a fugitive.

You have really not missed anything. Things seem to have slowed down as far as new info, and there has been some rehasing of old news. Some discussion about possible footwear, rumors, wanting more LE updates. That's the most condensed version. Hope it helps.
BBM
:yeahthat: :floorlaugh:​

I make Case Maps and believe me they can matter, or I wouldn't do them. Not only can they be a valuable tool to help piece a puzzle together, by giving a good perspective of a crime scene and the surrounding area, locations and evidence finds. I include links, pictures, articles and even videos. A Case Map can tell a story. I've had family use my maps searching for a missing loved one, I've had requests to make ones for searches. They may not always matter too much but sometimes they do.

I don't know if your question was directed to myself, but thought I'd chime in anyway :)

I think your maps are excellent...great job!

[video=twitter;836937387569709057]https://twitter.com/WOWOFORTWAYNE/status/836937387569709057[/video]

Just throwing in, that the property owner reported an unknown individual on his property in 2014. Although it was 3 years ago, there may be a chance of someone returning to this area for some reason. The cemetery..?

April 26, 9:49 p.m. - Burglary, 5858W. 300N., Delphi. RL reported finding a person in his barn who was not authorized to be there. The unidentified person fled the barn prior to police arrival. The suspect was not located. Liggett investigated.

-Nin

Interesting find, I haven't seen this yet. Very odd indeed.

I agree about maps. I remember when lacy peterson went missing my husband and neighbor got in on the case with me. they made a map. They said all along scott dumped her in the water. sure enough! moo

-Nin

That is interesting.

[video=twitter;836937387569709057]https://twitter.com/WOWOFORTWAYNE/status/836937387569709057[/video]

Wow, thats becoming a huge sum of money. Not sure if I've ever seen reward money get that high, although I'm sure it has and higher in other cases. I wonder what happens with reward money if the person is never caught, God forbid. I'm assuming LE just keeps it for as long as it takes?

JMO, but my bet is that the landowner has been replaying every visitor, every hired hand, every neighbor encounter he's had in the past few months (years, even), over and over again. Besides the creep factor of having it happen on his property, he's likely given LE any leads if someone came off to him as suspicious.

And whether or not the other cases where the girls were missing on the 13th are related, everyone in Indiana/Ohio area should keep an extra close eye on their kids around the 13th of this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member