IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the area where Lyric and Lizzie was found a know place for homeless / vagrants?

The FBI profile would be good.It would I hope show me and others what they think happened and about the suspect.I would like to see it.

But that's specifically the information they are not released.

If they say, for example, he's a "middle aged white male, poorly educated, not close to family, lives in poverty," then they might deter potential tips from someone who knows a possible suspect that isn't middle aged, poorly educated, distant from relatives or living in poverty.

You and the rest of the public have absolutely 0 need for a profile, particularly when they are releasing so little information to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am starting to believe that the pics are just that PICS not video of walking the AUDIO is of him telling them to get down the hill and and I think that there is no more video of him

Edited to correct that I meant AUDIO

I tend to agree with you, the pictures remind me of the live photo feature on iPhones.

Okay wow, either that was a slip up or he just gave real insight to the investigation. The killer being potentially out of state leads credence to the idea of a SK who could potentially be involved in the 2012 Evansdale murders

Told ya he wasn't local. :)

Many, many threads ago.

I really have a HARD time believing he is from out of state. What he just came to town, went to the Monon High Bridge and just happened to come across to young girls??? Highly unlikely to me. Not saying it couldn't happen, but come on guys, that isn't logical thinking at all. I mean this time of year, he could've waited 2-3 months before he came across anyone.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Well..................you're not a killer......... so..............

I hope it was slip -up or mistake/misunderstanding. If he's from out state that is going to make it that much more challenging . That does line up with the Billboards though.

Moo

I really have a HARD time believing he is from out of state. What he just came to town, went to the Monon High Bridge and just happened to come across to young girls??? Highly unlikely to me. Not saying it couldn't happen, but come on guys, that isn't logical thinking at all. I mean this time of year, he could've waited 2-3 months before he came across anyone.

If that's the case then why 6000 billboards in 46 states, or the suggestion that he may have hitchhiked out of town? That is a some what small town yet no one recognizes him. Jmo

I agree! Imo this guy definitely didn't hop in a boat and paddle away. There's no chance.

I was thinking about this whole crime, and how he managed to get away and no one has seen him.

It makes me wonder if he had another change of clothes under his clothes and swapped them out then hitch hiked away. Everyone is so focused on finding a guy in blue jeans and a blue jacket with a brown hoodie... what if he left the scene wearing completely different colours?

It's not far fetched to think that. Israel Keyes wore disguises when he went out and committed crimes!

I mentioned that within a couple days of the deaths, but nobody seemed to think it was very likely. With the police asking if anyone had seen someone drop off a backpack or duffel bag, I thought he may have had one hidden, put his jacket, jeans and any other evidence of the assaults in it. Because blood could soak through them and get on clothes worn under them, I guessed he had strangled them to avoid the mess. I don't know if I believe he hitchhiked away though, if there was nobody who knew him well around there, he could live close by and just not spend much time in town.

I am starting to believe that the pics are just that PICS not video of walking the AUDIO is of him telling them to get down the hill and and I think that there is no more video of him

Edited to correct that I meant AUDIO

LE in the presser made it very apparent they have more video.

bbm: This is a common misconception that has little or no basis in fact and no decent studies to back up the assertion -- and it does nothing more than stigmatise an already unfairly stigmatised group that has survived unimagineable horrors. I can share studies, if you're interested, to show that survivors of child abuse are far more likely to be functional members of society and, when they are not, to hurt themselves than they are to hurt others(via depression, self-harm, substance abuse, etc.).

This man isn't a victim. He's a monster. Quite likely a charming sociopath or psychopath. A good old boy, even.
Yes, I'd be very interested if it's handy. Thank you very much.

Sent from my Z797C using Tapatalk

I actually think it hurt the Missy Bevers investigation. People have gone absolutely crazy over how the perp walks.

I REALLY think that if LE had video of him walking, and they thought it was useful...they would have released it, or would be soon. Totally JMO
I agree, Unless you know how he walks on an old rickity bridge with big gaps randomly place. Im Not sure you would be able to discern any usefull info from it.

I absolutely am NOT trying to validate this excuse, however, I really really really wish that parents realized the impact that there Childs childhood has on the rest of us, and that people would spend more time loving, caring and creating healthy humans that grow into healthy and happy adults.
I would like to point out that MANY abused children grow up to be loving, gentle, compassionate adults.

Had the girls been found at the time of the helicopter footage?
Yes, if you look closely at 13:14 you can see the crime scene tape shimmering there in the upper left hand corner.

If that's the case then why 6000 billboards in 46 states, or the suggestion that he may have hitchhiked out of town? That is a some what small town yet no one recognizes him. Jmo

And why not ID'd already in a town of just 3,000 people?

I don't know about if it was the first time there, but there's a few places in other states, mostly smaller towns, where after having been there enough times I know them like the back of my hand. I could get around in them as easy as I do here, but the same goes for some of the neighboring towns/cities in my area.

There's been lots of speculation that Abby's jacket can be seen in photo number 2 (I have been one of the loudest proponents of this) and that the very next step is when the attack starts, which of course, we should not see. If Abby is in the next frame is might be difficult to gage a walk. We would only get one step and LE may have decided it's not worth it.
If that is a corner of Abby"s jacket .why would LE allow it in the picture when they could have cropped it out?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I remember reading this.Are they doing a profile on the killer? This was posted Feb 28
Mike Pelton @MikePeltonRTV6

The FBI is using their Behavioral Analysis Unit to build a profile of the killer in Delphi. 3-person team. @rtv6
Follow
Mike Pelto

Agreed.......there's no telling how many times he went to that park and came up empty handed before the perfect situation arose. People from out of State wouldn't be able to stalk and prowl like that. The only reason people are starting to lean towards the out-of-state angle is because nobody local has been fingered yet. Personally, I think he lives right there in that community, or within 20-30 miles of it. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if LE hasn't already talked to him or had a phone tip called in about him. For whatever reason.......no alarms went off.

I was arguing about this case with my old lady the other night------>In Town __ Out of State !!.gif click ............and even though she won, I got to thinking,

who would be available and off work at the same time the kids were out of school, so if this person was off work that day, it wouldn't be odd in the least ?

Answer: A teacher, school district employee, bus drivers

Side note: I'll keep practicing-------->steelman karate practice.gifclick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members