IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to let the public see him walk see how his gait is. It would not hinder the prosecution

I went to bed thinking WHAT IF...
Instead of being caught, this jerk went someplace unknown to kill himself. If you never wanted to be found, where would you end your life? In an old abandoned shack? Jump off a bridge with a weight attached? Just a thought...

In the cases where the perp goes off and kills himself, I think it is usually cases where they killed wives/girlfriends/parents etc. They know it is going to come back to them eventually and they feel guilt because they 'loved' their victims.

I am not sure this case fits those parameters. :thinking:

I really have a HARD time believing he is from out of state. What he just came to town, went to the Monon High Bridge and just happened to come across to young girls??? Highly unlikely to me. Not saying it couldn't happen, but come on guys, that isn't logical thinking at all. I mean this time of year, he could've waited 2-3 months before he came across anyone.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

IMOO IF the perp is involved with the Iowa case of Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook who's deaths have similar aspects to this case perhaps perp travels. Is he an outdoorsman who spends recreational time at waterways, woods? Does his work involve travel to these areas? Has he lived or visited relatives in these area over the years? If he travels then the billboard blitz would be important. Just thinking... JMOO

I just don't understand why if they have video of the guy why its so hard to find him! If the LE cant' find him they should IMHO release the video so he can be found! There is a possibility he could kill again and while I understand some video *if they have it* could be sensitive perhaps it could save another childs life This is very puzzling and every day means more chance he could kill again If he thinks they have video and he is a thrill seeker it could push him to do something even more quickly .. say like a last thrill kill

If that is a corner of Abby"s jacket .why would LE allow it in the picture when they could have cropped it out?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I could be wrong, but the area in the picture, that I think is being referred to, came from there being an overlaying (don't know for sure if that's what you'd call it?) of both pics of BG, because if you look around on google at all the places that have posted them, you don't see it in all of them.

Great interview and yes it does sound like they feel it is an out of state guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that could be true. That would not explain the many local search warrants they have gotten . So I hope they are all over the place for the benefit of the suspect other wise they seem really confused and that makes it seem like they have nothing.

Agree that a case map can tell a story. The first thing I do when I hear about a crime is pull up a map and plot things out. A picture/map is worth a thousand words.

Same here, Angelo -- it really helps me to 'think it out" more reliably & quickly. My brain needs all the help it can get, and a map is a wonderful thing. Even if its only a floor plan of an apt -- that's still a map to me.

Ye Mappers, keep up the good work! We mere humans surely appreciate it!

I agree it's very baby boomer of them not to show a video except even 2-3 seconds would be very revealing.
<mod snip>

I don't know about if it was the first time there, but there's a few places in other states, mostly smaller towns, where after having been there enough times I know them like the back of my hand. I could get around in them as easy as I do here, but the same goes for some of the neighboring towns/cities in my area.

I agree. I think the perp is familiar with the park, but I am leaning away from the idea that he has to be local.

When we go on road trips, we like to stop by parks to hike. We return to the parks we like best (or that are always on our route), and I feel like I know them quite well, even though I am far from local at them.

He could be someone who is local, was at one time local, or...simply someone who has been at the park several times.

Given that the billboards are national, LE isn't just looking local either.

jmopinion

Honestly, I don't think LE has any idea weather they are from Delphi, out of state, or from china. Unfortunatly I think they have very little evidence and are grasping at straws. Very sad but with every passing day;I think the chance of catching the perp or perps gets less and less. I'm afraid he will find somebody before LE finds him. I hope i'm totally wrong, but thats what my gut is telling me.

I mentioned that within a couple days of the deaths, but nobody seemed to think it was very likely. With the police asking if anyone had seen someone drop off a backpack or duffel bag, I thought he may have had one hidden, put his jacket, jeans and any other evidence of the assaults in it. Because blood could soak through them and get on clothes worn under them, I guessed he had strangled them to avoid the mess. I don't know if I believe he hitchhiked away though, if there was nobody who knew him well around there, he could live close by and just not spend much time in town.

I figure they were trying to get any and all imformation people could give LE about what they may have observed right after a timeframe LE had for the crime. So they were trying to jog folks' memories, as well as trying to determine if the guy was local.

When little, or perhaps no, information about a backpack or duffel bag came in, associated with Delphi and surrounding communties, they were able to get a clearer picture of whether or not the guy stuck around after the crime. Does this seem right? This is the first time I've followed a case on WS, so I don't know what LE uses as a method of what I'll call 'process of elimination'.

It indicates to me they were trying to figure out if the guy changed his clothes. I believe he changed his clothes where the crime was committed, he had to change his appearance.

Also, it ties in with the hitchiker blurb from LE. They're using a process of elimination, to try and draw up a profile and a theory about how he escaped. I believe they've ruled out hitchiking, we would have known already if someone got picked up, say, within 2 miles or so of the crime.

It will be interesting to see how the next PC goes.

Agreed.......there's no telling how many times he went to that park and came up empty handed before the perfect situation arose. People from out of State wouldn't be able to stalk and prowl like that. The only reason people are starting to lean towards the out-of-state angle is because nobody local has been fingered yet. Personally, I think he lives right there in that community, or within 20-30 miles of it. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if LE hasn't already talked to him or had a phone tip called in about him. For whatever reason.......no alarms went off.

I was arguing about this case with my old lady the other night------>View attachment 111582 click ............and even though she won, I got to thinking,

who would be available and off work at the same time the kids were out of school, so if this person was off work that day, it wouldn't be odd in the least ?

Answer: A teacher, school district employee, bus drivers

As to the bolded above, I totally agree. The killers name and info has probably crossed their desks already. But they have over 10,000 tips streaming in...

There have been so many cases where the killer was interviewed, or looked at, early on, and for whatever reason, LE moved away from them and went down another road. When you have 10,000 tips, you NEED to check some suspects off the list rather quickly.

If that is a corner of Abby"s jacket .why would LE allow it in the picture when they could have cropped it out?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

It is not a question of LE allowing it, IMO. We had these discussions many threads back and you might want to peruse them again if you haven't already?

The thought was that those pics came out fast as the crimes had just happened and the LE wanted to catch BG before he got too far away. It has been discussed that the photo was just cropped quickly to show the guy and get it out to the public.

I suspect 99.9 percent of the population is not out there even noticing that little bluish line down the left side of the pic. They are looking at him.

But, here, every pixel gets dissected to death! Every image is blown up, reduced, colorized, color enhanced, inverted, you name it, all in the hopes of finding that one pixel that leads us to the killer. HTH

There needs to be a push for a video clip at the next press conference. 20+ FBI agents grinding on this and no one is turning him in. Someone had to see his car parked near the cemetery.

Honestly, I don't think LE has any idea weather they are from Delphi, out of state, or from china. Unfortunatly I think they have very little evidence and are grasping at straws. Very sad but with every passing day;I think the chance of catching the perp or perps gets less and less. I'm afraid he will find somebody before LE finds him. I hope i'm totally wrong, but thats what my gut is telling me.

He really has nothing to lose at this point, does he ?

People need to start hiking in groups of 6 or more.............and carry at least 3 firearms and 2 long blade machetes. I don't think he could control that situation...........but then again..................?

There's been lots of speculation that Abby's jacket can be seen in photo number 2 (I have been one of the loudest proponents of this) and that the very next step is when the attack starts, which of course, we should not see. If Abby is in the next frame is might be difficult to gage a walk. We would only get one step and LE may have decided it's not worth it.

Question. So if we have determined that the girls were at the southwest portion of the bridge when the picture was taken, doesn't that mean BG is at the NE part of the bridge? I have a hard time believing he waltzed in on that end. Thoughts?

I'm not local to this area. For the state locals..were there any events going on in the state that may have brought outsiders from the state to work ? Circus, fairs , festivals..etc?

Agreed.......there's no telling how many times he went to that park and came up empty handed before the perfect situation arose. People from out of State wouldn't be able to stalk and prowl like that. The only reason people are starting to lean towards the out-of-state angle is because nobody local has been fingered yet. Personally, I think he lives right there in that community, or within 20-30 miles of it. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if LE hasn't already talked to him or had a phone tip called in about him. For whatever reason.......no alarms went off.

I was arguing about this case with my old lady the other night------>
attachment.php
click ............and even though she won, I got to thinking,

who would be available and off work at the same time the kids were out of school, so if this person was off work that day, it wouldn't be odd in the least ?

Answer: A teacher, school district employee, bus drivers

Side note: I'll keep practicing-------->
attachment.php
click

There are many many factories in Lafayette that run on all 3 shifts. It could easily be someone that is on 2nd or 3rd shift or even just has an odd schedule, some do so many days on and then so many off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly