IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of other ways to gain access to the creek.

As kids we played in creeks all the time.

If the guy is familiar with the farmland on both sides of the creek, he would know how to get to places without getting wet. So that's when I go back to my theory (JMHO!) that they were lured away from the bridge, but then maybe put into a car or van. Then driven via another route to that part of the creek. This way there was no walking through water, etc.

But once he got them in the car, why go back to the place they were going to be picked up? Wouldn't the short timeline make him afraid of going back to where her family was going to be looking for them?

There needs to be a push for a video clip at the next press conference. 20+ FBI agents grinding on this and no one is turning him in. Someone had to see his car parked near the cemetery.
So he had a car? Where was that stated?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I won't discuss my clearance level. My DNA has never been harvested.

My records show DNA date 00000.

Biometric scanning is fingerprints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me explain better..... In order to gain security clearance in any branch of our military, you would first need to to fill out a security clearance background questionaire. That form authorizies the release of
information about you to investigators. This is sealed records, juvenile records, expunged records, and medical records. At any point from birth to the point of needing the clearance and you've had a blood test....... The military has it available to them. No need to harvest. :). But love the description!

There are many many factories in Lafayette that run on all 3 shifts. It could easily be someone that is on 2nd or 3rd shift or even just has an odd schedule, some do so many days on and then so many off.

Good point. When I worked shifts, often times 2nd shift had a 4PM start time.

Edit: Kokomo has quite a few factories, too.

But once he got them in the car, why go back to the place they were going to be picked up? Wouldn't the short timeline make him afraid of going back to where her family was going to be looking for them?

I know and also agree. So maybe he brought them back there like at 3 AM? Just thinking out loud. It's simply another theory for accessing the creek from another place.

Same here, Angelo -- it really helps me to 'think it out" more reliably & quickly. My brain needs all the help it can get, and a map is a wonderful thing. Even if its only a floor plan of an apt -- that's still a map to me.

Ye Mappers, keep up the good work! We mere humans surely appreciate it!
Maps help me out a lot too. I am a very visual person and it helps me to understand the scenario a little easier.

Aren't so many of the apps that teenagers use like SnapChat and others where the messages just "poof"" gone in a few seconds? Would it be possble for LE and FBI to track someone they were speaking too if they and the BG (if he was speaking to them as a younger teen boy) if they were using these encrypted disappearing posts? Puzzles me I have no clue about those apps I don't even FB

LE can get warrants for the snapchat logs in murder cases. They go poof on the phones/computers, but do no totally disappear from company records for 30 days or so, I believe.

The more I look at these photos the more I wonder if photo 2 was actually the first photo taken of BG? He doesn't appear to be walking in a straight line. I believe that's why the lighting changed.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

I agree!

There needs to be a push for a video clip at the next press conference. 20+ FBI agents grinding on this and no one is turning him in. Someone had to see his car parked near the cemetery.

Not on a road like that they wouldn't have, especially if he parked behind one of the trees. That country road isn't very busy at all. The normal parking entrance to the high bridge is a bit west so people going to that area wouldn't make it to the cemetery unless they missed the trail entrance. The home owner near the cemetery was out of town and locals probably wouldn't want to stare at someone visiting or parked at the cemetery unless something seemed very out of place. It's not polite to stare at someone visiting a cemetery, kind of a matter of respect to let them visit loved ones and not be nosey about it.

I think it's totally possible for him to have parked at the cemetery and have no one see him go in, out or be parked there.

That's just conjecture, I apologize.
Not sure how else he could have gotten back to anything resembling civilization unnoticed otherwise. It's a long walk in a small town anyone walking around Is noticeable. It's not like a small or medium sized city where ppl walk for fun or exercise. If you're waking to town in this part of the country it's because you're broke. All the cars nearby would stare at you walking. MOO he has been there before working on a 3-6 mo contract or visiting fam and had the area reconnoitered pretty well. It would have been any vulnerable female that day.

As to the bolded above, I totally agree. The killers name and info has probably crossed their desks already. But they have over 10,000 tips streaming in...

There have been so many cases where the killer was interviewed, or looked at, early on, and for whatever reason, LE moved away from them and went down another road. When you have 10,000 tips, you NEED to check some suspects off the list rather quickly.

Exactly, we see it all the time. After the perp is arrested, LE proclaims "Well, we had him in our sights way back in the beginning". There never seems to be a follow up on why it took almost a year to arrest him tho. Then of course, we have a case like Tara Grinstead, where the perp was never on the radar the entire time.

Not sure how else he could have gotten back to anything resembling civilization unnoticed otherwise. It's a long walk in a small town anyone walking around Is noticeable. It's not like a small or medium sized city where ppl walk for fun or exercise. If you're waking to town in this part of the country it's because you're broke. All the cars nearby would stare at you walking. MOO he has been there before working on a 3-6 mo contract or visiting fam and had the area reconnoitered pretty well. It would have been any vulnerable female that day.
No problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Maps help me out a lot too. I am a very visual person and it helps me to understand the scenario a little easier.

Check out the video I made last night if you want a basic visual rundown of what we really know so far (it's not much). If I left anything out please let me know. Will keep making updated versions as we get more info.

[video=youtube;umWDK8UrpO0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umWDK8UrpO0[/video]

Good point. When I worked shifts, often times 2nd shift had a 4PM start time.

Edit: Kokomo has quite a few factories, too.

Yes, certainly Kokomo too. Known for the automotive factories, and there are a few others too. No meat processing plants that I know of (there is one in Logansport though), but Haynes International is very close to where Voiles went missing in Kokomo.

I don't think BG has a nice other life with a wife and kids. I think he's a bad guy into bad things. If that is a gun in his coat, he's used to doing things where he feels he might need it. I think it's some sort of illegal activity.

He could very possibly know some people in town who are as unsavory as he is. Maybe he came into town at night and decided to stay for a day or two. Maybe it's not he who knows the area so well as it is the people he knows.

I'm still going with the idea that the taking of the girls happened on the south end of the bridge and he had a vehicle parked on that road that goes under the bridge. This lady posted the linked article in 2006 and included a picture of a vehicle parked under the bridge. She said: "During this trip I was able to walk across the bridge. Then, later in the day I learned that the south end of the bridge is accessable by vehicle."

Unless his car wasn't parked by the cemetery.

(Did I miss something....we don't know anything about a car, do we?)

jmo

I'm still going with the idea that the taking of the girls happened on the south end of the bridge and he had a vehicle parked on that road that goes under the bridge. This lady posted the linked article in 2006 and included a picture of a vehicle parked under the bridge. She said: "During this trip I was able to walk across the bridge. Then, later in the day I learned that the south end of the bridge is accessable by vehicle."

It would be very risky to drive down that road. It's essentially someone's driveway. Any vehicles coming and going from there would stick out like a sore thumb if it wasn't one that usually goes down there. And why would he take them across the creek leaving his car on the road, come back across soaking wet and get back in? If he was parked on the south side I think he would have abducted them.

Sorry in advance if this has been asked/answered before, but was wondering and this is mainly for any locals - are there any signs along the roads that let people know about the trails/bridge being there? You know, like the signs they have for nearby restaurants or things of interest for people passing through the area.

Are you local? If not, can a local chime in about walkers?

I totally get that many small towns are not filled with walkers - they would stand out.

But Delphi is connected to an extensive park system. Seems like they are walkers there. Am I wrong? Could a man walk around without calling too much attention to himself?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member