IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love skib's maps, but for a long time now I haven't been able to access them. Maybe I'm blocked at work?

Oh that sucks, maybe they block google drive.

Skib's map is wonderful! One of the articles last night also mentioned that a SW was served in Lebanon and was also supposedly a dead end. Could a pin be added to the map for that? They didn't give a street name.

If someone can find me the link to the MSM I sure can add it, thanks for that too!

Just finished the last thread and getting started on this one but there was a lot of discussion of SnapChat so here is my .02

MOO

My kids have snapchat, I have snapchat, cousins, aunts, uncles, even grandma has snapchat. It's very popular and a fun way to stay connected with friends or family near and far. You can post things for everyone to see on "My Story" or you can select individual contacts that you've added to send snaps to that are then not viewable by everyone except those selected. It does tell you who has viewed your snaps either way.

Anyway, IMO - I am pretty sure the pic of the suspect was random and someone noticed him in the background of one of her snaps before things went wrong most likely on her story since you can replay those (individual snaps are only replayable once immediately after you view them).

Now my point (finally!) -- I think if she had purposely noticed him and thought he was creepy at the time and took the snap of him on purpose, she would have added text and colors/circles etc something to the effect of "OMG look at this creeper!!". It is very common to add text and smilies and there is a way to draw circles or arrows etc with your finger. I really think she would have added some flair at that point if it had been taken on purpose. Almost every snap I get from the younger set they have added text and smilies.

IMO I think the audio clip is from later and under duress at that point.

Ok back to reading.

Except there's this reported from Sheriff Leazenby:

“Both girls are heroes,” Patty tells PEOPLE. “They were both heroes, neither one of those girls would have left the other.”

After reviewing evidence, Leazenby says it appears the girls initially took pictures for fun but later became uncomfortable and recorded the video as a way of ensuring evidence.

https://thehillnews.net/news/2-Week...rches-for-Answers:-‘Shock,-Fear-and-Numbness’

Okay call this a crazy idea but...... the FBI and LE have over 10,000 tips to go through, perhaps they could do some sort of presser for WS and give us some or details to analyze. Seriously we have done an amazing job with what little evidence we have been given. I appreciate they are busy so why not let us help :) lol

Except there's this reported from Sheriff Leazenby:

“Both girls are heroes,” Patty tells PEOPLE. “They were both heroes, neither one of those girls would have left the other.”

After reviewing evidence, Leazenby says it appears the girls initially took pictures for fun but later became uncomfortable and recorded the video as a way of ensuring evidence.

https://thehillnews.net/news/2-Week...rches-for-Answers:-‘Shock,-Fear-and-Numbness’

That's a very telling statement.

Okay call this a crazy idea but...... the FBI and LE have over 10,000 tips to go through, perhaps they could do some sort of presser for WS and give us some or details to analyze. Seriously we have done an amazing job with what little evidence we have been given. I appreciate they are busy so why not let us help :) lol

Haha. When I saw the pictures of the police HQ that one of the reporters tweeted, with all of the LEOs sitting at computers, I was thinking, "Which one of you is assigned to monitoring Websleuths and gathering data from us?"

That's a very telling statement.

It has been reported that the girls were best friends. They probably thought of themselves as sisters in a way.

Haha. When I saw the pictures of the police HQ that one of the reporters tweeted, with all of the LEOs sitting at computers, I was thinking, "Which one of you is assigned to monitoring Websleuths and gathering data from us?"

Seriously. We all work for free here! Outsource some of that work! :crazy:

It has been reported that the girls were best friends. They probably thought of themselves as sisters in a way.

JMO but it goes to show how easily the could have controlled the situation with little to know force or even a weapon. The implied threat to IMO Abby would have made Libby completely under his control, I do not believe from anything we have seen or read about her that she would have left Abby in a situation like that. I really believe when this case comes to the public we will see just how big of a hero Libby really was, IMO she gave her life to try and save / help Abby whom I believe was the target.... JMO

:loveyou:

Heehee.... this is not the first time this has been suggested, it's come up in other cases, and I think it's a grand idea.

Just for WS!! C'mon!

JMO…. There has not be anything that I have read that has tied the case to the cemetery, in fact from the way it looks on the map the cemetery is a considerable distance from where the girls were found. It may be possible the perp didn’t even know it was there. From what I see when I look at the map, it appears he made them walk to a location where he felt there was enough cover and seclusion and did what ever it is he did. He may then have gone back the way he came hopped back on the trail and walked right out like nothing ever happened. IMO it would be a lot more suspicious if he just popped out by the cemetery as opposed to just strolling back down the trail like apparently a lot of people in that area do. And for the landowner again from the map it looks like even if he had been home in his back yard he wouldn’t have heard much, he owns I believe 40 acres around there. They were found on property he owns, not in his backyard, I think that is some of the confusion. JMO J Anyone who has studied the maps and knows more please correct me if this is off.

Yes, that is part of my confusion when it comes to the maps. On Theindychannel.com and another map Ive seen they have where the girls were found marked towards the east, more behind the properties that are next to cemetery. On here it is labeled directly behind cemetery. My guess is that if it were behind the properties, then they would be using the cemetery as more of an access point, but I tend to go with what users here have posted because they are better than me about finding the proper info.

Great job there is one that was missed that I found the link is below

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2017/02/10/17-year-old-girl-missing-trenton/97754562/

also... I've said this before and I'll say it again until I'm proven wrong but this one, and the Breanna Nicole follow the NS railroad and they go in date order east to west and head right into Delphi for the 2/13 murders. Also Breanna was last seen at a park with the same type of geography as the Delphi murders JMO something seems off

Loretta Faye Norvell is missing from Trenton, OHIO not Trenton, IN

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?329239-OH-Loretta-Faye-Norvell-17-Trenton-14-January-2017

I have been thinking a lot about these girls and how the BG was able to somehow overpower both of them, even though at least one had her cell phone and the ability to record. I've been thinking about my own children and how I can protect them and arm them with the skills, tools and information to keep them as safe as possible. I know it was likely that Liberty would not have been able to call 911 due to the risk of the BG overhearing. I remembered an app I heard about on a podcast that eliminates the need to call 911 and speak to a person. You simply push a button on your phone if you feel threatened, and it contacts police and notifies them of your location. I plan to make sure my children have this or something like it when they're old enough to be going out on their own. This particular app is called SafeTrek. Unfortunately, it has a subscription fee, but I'm sure there are other apps like it, and it may be worth the fee. I've heard of another that will automatically send your location information to 5 people of your choosing and let them know you're in danger when you push a button. I wanted to mention these apps to you all in case they may be helpful to you or your children.

I can only "like" this once on the computer...but if I could I would hit that button all day! I am sure they would be afraid of BG lurking, but at this point 10,000 eyes are better than a few hundred they have on the case.

The property right across the creek also had an issue. The ower called the police on her son for B&E. I said from the beginning that I hope he is not involved. His Mom and Dad were always good to me.

Can you find a link to a report for that? I would love to read it. I wonder if it's the same person that broke in to RL's barn? Hmm.

The property right across the creek also had an issue. The ower called the police on her son for B&E. I said from the beginning that I hope he is not involved. His Mom and Dad were always good to me.

Do you have reason to think a particular individual might be involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8