IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM

Forgot which book it was.. but John Walsh had to listen to some brutal recordings on cassette tape before his son's remains were found. This was done to see if he could identify his son's voice.
Listening to that made him throw up ; iirc. :(

Sometimes I forget how much LE has to bear.
I am so sorry to those people who have to be exposed to horrid deeds or evidence thereof --that some of us never have to deal with !!

OT, but John Walsh is AMAZING. I harp about it a lot here, but if you have time and a social media account, please tag him in posts about the girls. I'm really shocked he hasn't put this out there yet on his social media. He really does amazing things for cases like this.

I am failing to see the connection between the Lizzie and Lyric case outside of possibly the girls looking similar. Are there other aspects that I'm missing?

Oh wow! :clap::clap:
I finished the map of other cases and added the railway links and am super creeped out.

Imadler what do you think?

attachment.php

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10IK3QgFV61VQ3T1an4gTVi_L1CM&usp=sharing

That's how an introvert walks - in the first frame. It's very telling.
The second frame he is aggroed toward the camera walking faster and probably has his weapon pulled out shortly thereafter.
If the LE would let the video play it would be helpful.

OT, but John Walsh is AMAZING. I harp about it a lot here, but if you have time and a social media account, please tag him in posts about the girls. I'm really shocked he hasn't put this out there yet on his social media. He really does amazing things for cases like this.

Marc Klaas is amazing, too, and he put the case on his Twitter within days of the murders.

[video=twitter;832379537786753025]https://twitter.com/PollyDad/status/832379537786753025[/video]

if someone posts a snap story, you as a user only have 24h to view it

law enforcement has up to 31 days to request the metadata (user account info, time, device info) of who viewed the snap story

so if law enforcement requested the metadata from snapchat within 31d of it being posted to a snap story they will be able to retrieve that metadata and know each user account, time, and device that it was viewed from and narrow down who were her actual friends and if anyone is unidentifiable or matches the suspect

Metadata they provide does not include the users who viewed the media.

That will be the first thing his defense attorney comes out with. Well, maybe the second thing. They'll probably try some lame insanity defense first. Then it will be all about the perp's sad childhood filled with abuse. Blah.

I absolutely am NOT trying to validate this excuse, however, I really really really wish that parents realized the impact that there Childs childhood has on the rest of us, and that people would spend more time loving, caring and creating healthy humans that grow into healthy and happy adults.

I am failing to see the connection between the Lizzie and Lyric case outside of possibly the girls looking similar. Are there other aspects that I'm missing?

I didn't follow the case I just know a lot did. I had all the railway tracks open in one huge file on google earth, trying to narrow down the lines I was looking for and that is when I noticed the yellow line that runs past Evansdale, to Chicago. It just jumped out to me so that is why I added it. Who knows, right?

Metadata they provide does not include the users who viewed the media.

so LE would NOT know who they were chatting with? Lord this is confusing! Seems many other apps like SnapChat and one of the girls on Twitter listed several user names on her SM accounts

I still have a hunch this will boil down to a old perp luring them via SM to the bridge! They could have told this person HOW exactly to find the place since it seems difficult to find! Chance encounters on these secluded area with TWO girls So Odd

Please God help us out here!

Also john Walsh's son will usually tweet it on his account too .

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if this is a residence or a business? It's close to that road at the southwest side of the bridge. Has a huge concrete parking area
0df82ee161a96305e49eccb112b7c0e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A house and out building would be my guess. Also looks like stone and not cement. Note the grass growing in the middle of the drive.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

so LE would NOT know who they were chatting with? Lord this is confusing! Seems many other apps like SnapChat and one of the girls on Twitter listed several user names on her SM accounts

I still have a hunch this will boil down to a old perp luring them via SM to the bridge! They could have told this person HOW exactly to find the place since it seems difficult to find! Chance encounters on these secluded area with TWO girls So Odd

I was referring to the "My Story" feature, not individual messages. There is always a chance that they submitted a preservation request within 24 hours, however.

I posted this once before, but I think maybe it's time to repost. Transco Railway Products has a location in Oelwein, IA and Logansport, Indiana. I'm looking for others. Obviously there are others I imagine with all the major transport co's. I have some trucking companies off 300 N. Am I allowed to post them? They aren't major. One is a swine transport, one has 2 drivers - 1 person living at address who would drive.

I completely agree with you that they were lured on social media. The trail is in the middle of nowhere, and there are hardly ever anyone out there, especially on a cold day. The chances of the girls and another guy who is a killer being there at the same time is slim to none unless they were suppose to meet, and the girls thought they were meeting someone younger...I even played with the thought of geocaching.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Not to be condescending, but if these type of parents don't care enough about their own kids to take care of them they most likely don't care about "the rest of us" either.
I absolutely am NOT trying to validate this excuse, however, I really really really wish that parents realized the impact that there Childs childhood has on the rest of us, and that people would spend more time loving, caring and creating healthy humans that grow into healthy and happy adults.

Actually was just looking for a link to JW to see what he has to say about this case, could not find anything yet, maybe, hopefully, he is still working on a new episode.
Although Nancy Grace apparently had this to say..
Nancy Grace Tells Indiana Teen Murder Suspect ... You're a Dead Man Walking!!!
http://www.tmz.com/2017/02/23/nancy-grace-indiana-teens-murdered/

Here is the Carroll Co Tax GIS map. It's a much clearer visual. The girls were found on private property on the north side of creek, approx 1/2 mile upstream from the bridge and approx 50 feet into the woods from the creek. The yellow & turquoise outlined properties belong to the same owner of the property where the girls were found. Based on this, I believe the girls were found on the turquoise outlined property. IMO, given what I hear as sounds of footsteps in water in the audio tape and the proximity to the creek of the driveway you are referring to, they could have walked the driveway & then crossed the creek & at the closest point crossed over. However, I'm thinking he coerced them into walking through the woods & the banks of the creek. Websleuths GIS map.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark2221