IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking he is a truck driver or has some business with Indiana Packing. Wondering if the Iowa murders in 2012 are related and if the recent disappearance of Breanne Voiles from Kokomo, IN are related I found that Delphi has Indiana Packers. Waterloo, IA is 11 min from Evansdale, IA and there is a Tyson plant there. There is also,a Tyson plant in Logansport, IN - 33 min from Kokomo. It appears that all 3 are for swine. Coincidence?

Hopefully Breanne is safely hanging out and her disappearance is not related in any way.

What's the link for the scanner thread here? TIA!!

Bringing this over from the last thread:

post# 974

Jabarn

After studying this, I change my mind the object at his waste is a fanny pack. It does seem to me to be an object he is pulling from either his waste band or from inside his jacket or underclothes, and in the picture gives off a shape that comes across as a fanny pack in a 2-D image. I agree, figuring out these things does not get us any closer to his identity. What it may do, when we keep looking at these things, though, is keep the case going and we can't let it stop.

Me:

I was just looking into it.Strangely, one image seems to show it may be a fanny pack. The other image seems to show gloves.

I have not decided yet, take your pick.. -Nin

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• indiana f pack.jpg
    indiana f pack.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,424
  • indiana gloves.jpg
    indiana gloves.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,439
What is the relation between Madison County/Anderson vs Delphi/Carroll County?

Have they checked these guys? Especially the older guy for DNA? The older guy was flashing on Feb 10th and 11th.I just thought what if Libby took a picture of this guy flashing them on the bridge? http://www.wthr.com/article/police-two-men-arrested-for-public-nudity-on-monon-trail

Would the 38 year old be able to grow that much facial hair in 2 weeks, I wonder? It seems it would have shown in BG's image if he'd had that much that day. Also, BG's face seems quite a bit fuller (though with the poor quality of the image, it's hard to say for sure).

On a side note...how scary! These guys just look like regular guys. The one is just a kid! UGH!!

I think this is great! My estimate was 5'10" and 185. Nice job!

He is very close to your height. His head is down more than yours. I say at least 5'11". Weight is hard for me to guess, he has on layers and the sweatshirt looks at least 2 sizes to big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good job! one thing i notice the first time is that BG is using snap button not zip(probably the coat has the zip but not in using. second, notice how his right shoulder standing out?? Meaning his coat and sweater underneath are both not thick. I bet he dress only in two layers and dress loosely in case he need to undress himself.
Wow. This is AMAZING. I really tend to think BG is older. His posture looks bad and hunched over. I've been working with my mom on her posture and he nearly mimics her.

Good job!

Earlier in another thread someone showed a photo of what Libby was wearing that day. Tie dye t-shirt and black tights with no pockets. She had nowhere to hide her phone.

Libby was wearing gray sweatpants. States that in the article the pp shared. I have several pairs of sweatpants that have pockets in them.
"Libby is described as standing 5'4" tall with a heavy build. She has blonde shoulder-length hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a tie-dyed shirt with fringe at the bottom, gray sweat pants with unknown black lettering and black Nike shoes."

I keep thinking he is a truck driver or has some business with Indiana Packing. Wondering if the Iowa murders in 2012 are related and if the recent disappearance of Breanne Voiles from Kokomo, IN are related I found that Delphi has Indiana Packers. Waterloo, IA is 11 min from Evansdale, IA and there is a Tyson plant there. There is also,a Tyson plant in Logansport, IN - 33 min from Kokomo. It appears that all 3 are for swine. Coincidence?

Hopefully Breanne is safely hanging out and her disappearance is not related in any way.

I think its connected. moo

Also IndependentFeed wore typical baggy jeans we see all sorts of guys wearing. That we agree upon. And I'm not going back to jean drama, but BG's... the material is heavier in appearance.

Why does denim interest me? It interests me because I work in clothing manufacturing and source fabric from different countries. You don't see this sort of dense denim that much anymore. Sure it exists, but it's not as common even in walmart and with Levis. Denim fabric like that *does* still exist, but it's not as common as it once was.

The comparing of postures is amazing. I could be completely wrong, but I'm placing BG guy as 48+ MOO

And no, this is not jeans drama. So please don't drag it around as if it is.

Anyone can listen.

Yes anyone can listen. I hope someone can listen and post in the scanner thread. I am on my phone and there is a weird delay when i type or dictate words. So, dont think i can post if i hear anything.

Btw we can not discuss anything we hear on the scanner on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en