IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the more rural areas of Indiana this is more common to hear one speak with a southern drawl. But it common throughout the state to hear people run words together. As well as put an R in wa(r)sh and speak other words different.

My Dad was from Missouri (near the Ozarks) and used to say warsh (wash) and maptress (mattress). Being from South Jersey we always thought that was funny.

I saw on MSM that a NYPD detective estimated that the suspect was around 5'10 to 6'0 tall. That's what I believe too, he looks around that height, probably 5'10 would be my guess.

If you look at BG's legs in proportion to his torso he looks a lot taller. I think BG has long, lanky legs.

Whatever it is it's casting enough of a shadow that I don't think it's his sweatshirt. Also if you use a filter to brighten all the colors it obviously doesn't extend across the crotch area. I'll do that and post the results.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• indiana f pack.jpg
    indiana f pack.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 919
  • indiana gloves.jpg
    indiana gloves.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 920
With the reward that high, I'm sure they'll be receiving tons of possible sightings in the near future!

That head down walk with your hands in your pocket. I played baseball in high school. That picture reminds me of every time any coach walked towards the mound for a mound visit.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This (what I want to comment on) was brought up in Thread #16. I would try to quote the comments, but I have no idea how to do that between threads, and my computer is having issues just with typing this. :)

Regarding Child Abuse: While I understand that there is *some level* of correlation between individuals who commit crimes and individuals who have been abused as children, this can easily be taken out of context. I am active in organizations that are seeking to de-stigmatize child abuse (especially childhood sexual abuse) and there is often a great sense of shame or concerns about being treated differently by the victims. I am not ashamed to share that I am a survivor of childhood abuse, including sexual and emotional, at the hands of my father. It is interesting to note that my father was a high level police officer (working in forensics and homicide throughout my childhood). My mother caught him and divorced him, but because of his standing in the small community where we lived (he worked in a large city about an hour away) he was never held accountable and was allowed by the courts to continue to have visitation. I have personally been on the receiving end of stereotypes of abuse survivors and at vulnerable times it made life more difficult than was necessary. About 1 in 7 girls in the United States are sexually abused before age 18 and 1 in 25 boys before the age of 18 (I do not have statistics about all forms of abuse that I can get to right now - these are from Darkness to Light - d2l.org), so the odds are great that you interact with abuse survivors daily without ever knowing their background or suspecting anything.
I apologize if this is off topic, but as it is something personal to me I felt the need to comment. :)

*Also just adding in another personal comment - individuals with true mental illness are significantly more likely to be the victims of crimes (http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-24420430) than to commit crimes. And the crimes that they do commit are rarely random/occurring in public (about 2% according to https://news.ncsu.edu/2014/02/wms-desmarais-violence2014/).

attachment.php

I posted this earlier, it's my guess as to how and why his hoodie looks the way it does. I think he's got 1 hand in his pants pocket and 1 hand under the jacket reaching into his hoodie pocket. His hand inside his jean pocket is holding down his jacket on that side. Because the hoodie is far too big it's bunched up in the middle which is allowing it to cast a shadow. I assume he's reaching into that pocket for a knife or another weapon and if things get out of control then he pulls the gun that he apparently has inside his coat.

Attachments

• a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,166
I think the way he walks, his posture, averted eyes, & actions of his hands have more to do with what's going on inside of his heart, soul or mind than anything else. We cannot hide those things, they always come out in words and actions. Obviously, his actions reveal a lot of darkness inside this man. That darkness is going to be evident in a lot of ways and are a lot more difficult to change or hide than a jacket or hoodie.

Interesting. I wonder then if maybe the suspect did take the phone from Liberty, not knowing it was still recording, put it in his pocket; then later, somehow lost it during the attack.. fell out of his pocket, and didn't know.

The original missing report in the news hers said "Libby is described as standing 5'4" tall with a heavy build. She has blonde shoulder-length hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a tie-dyed shirt with fringe at the bottom, gray sweat pants with unknown black lettering and black Nike shoes."
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-missing-after-being-dropped-off-to-go-hiking

Sweat pants could have pockets and I cannot find a link to "tights with no pockets" as the poster up thread reported. IMO this is why links are important. Not only that I have seen females tuck their phone in their leggings. If he found it it ended up in the creek IMO

attachment.php

I posted this earlier, it's my guess as to how and why his hoodie looks the way it does. I think he's got 1 hand in his pants pocket and 1 hand under the jacket reaching into his hoodie pocket. His hand inside his jean pocket is holding down his jacket on that side. Because the hoodie is far too big it's bunched up in the middle which is allowing it to cast a shadow. I assume he's reaching into that pocket for a knife or another weapon and if things get out of control then he pulls the gun that he apparently has inside his coat.

My opinion is that he was about to pull out the gun to subdue them. moo

I still believe that Liberty saw a man approaching a little aggressively which weirded her out, so she started filming Abby to let him know he was on camera without making it obvious and awkward in case it was nothing and he just passed by. That has to be Abby entering the frame in the second pic where he 1. is closer and 2. looks very tense like he's ready to make a move.

I think the video portion of the recording is very brief and everything happens quickly which is why LE can't provide more detail on his appearance, they literally have none.

I keep seeing posts about the darker portion on the left hand side of one of the photos being referred to as Abby. I don't have a link to share to prove it but I saw a video of the exact spot where the photos were taken and it is a tree limb. It was very clear in the video. I have no doubt that it is actually the edge of a tree limb.

You can have an image with less detail showing. Once it shows details, it is hard to explain, unless they are artifacts or errors.

BW image:

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• indiana poi2 BW.jpg
    indiana poi2 BW.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 687
  • indiana gloves large.jpg
    indiana gloves large.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 684
  • indiana poi2.jpg
    indiana poi2.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 686
Pic needs a link to what? I made it in photoshop a few hours ago and posted it directly here. Do I need to post it elsewhere first, I don't understand.
If you own a picture you need to say so is all. It's copyright a as I understand it

Here are my pics with a couple of digital adjustments. I changed the saturation and contrast to show there is no brown coloration on his right pelvis, leading me to believe it's a fanny pack. Increasing the saturation made the blues bluer and the browns browner. The three-dimensional characteristic is really obvious if you view it from a distance. IMO.

IMG_0957.JPG IMG_0956.JPG IMG_0959.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member