IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be a carpenter's construction belt and the white thing is a tape measure?

Right from the start, i got a carpenter/ craftsman vibe from the photo, possibly because of the brown pouch thingy, just speculation, imo.

So now we have moved on from him exposing himself to holding a dog? :juggle:

I noticed in the side by sides with IndependentFeeds, you can see how big BG's nose appears. And droopy over top skin of upper lip. Even though IF blurred is out, it didn't have that large overhang.
Is it not ok to post ideas about what things could be? Or my opinion of what things look like to me? Let me go back and read the rules maybe I missed something. Apologies.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Really wondering how this guy is feeling and acting right now.

Is he nervous, upset, remorseful, scared?
Or, is he feeling excited, satiated, proud, superior, smart?

Hoping that FBI will soon be providing an updated profile.
imo, speculation.

If he's a psychopath, he's not feeling nervous because psychopaths are incapable of that. I think he's a malignant narcissist who is feeling pretty proud of himself for getting away with his unspeakable crimes so far.

One cannot appreciate joy unless one has felt pain. Sociopaths can't find pleasure in the small things in life that make us normal people happy, such as watching a sunset or petting an animal or hugging another person. They only get a temporary, meaningless thrill out of things like sex or food or duping and manipulating others. That's why they are empty, and that's why they are so, so bored all of the time and tend to deal with their boredom by becoming addicted to alcohol or drugs (along with pursuing sexual "relationships" with multiple targets at the same time).

They seem to experience anger and envy in full force, though any rages they display are short-lived. They probably do not feel fear in the ways that normal people do, and so they cannot truly be depressed, or anxious, or stressed. Many sociopaths use anxiety and depression as pity plays. They are not actually experiencing these conditions; they are only pretending.

https://www.psychopathfree.com/articles/what-emotions-do-sociopaths-feel.237/

Malignant narcissism is a psychological syndrome comprising an extreme mix of narcissism, antisocial personality disorder, aggression, and sadism. Often grandiose, and always ready to raise hostility levels, the malignant narcissist undermines organizations in which they are involved, and dehumanizes the people with whom they associate.

Malignant narcissism is a hypothetical, experimental diagnostic category. Narcissistic personality disorder is found in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR), while malignant narcissism is not.

The social psychologist Erich Fromm first coined the term "malignant narcissism" in 1964, describing it as a "severe mental sickness" representing "the quintessence of evil". He characterized the condition as "the most severe pathology and the root of the most vicious destructiveness and inhumanity".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malignant_narcissism

Is it not ok to post ideas about what things could be? Or my opinion of what things look like to me? Let me go back and read the rules maybe I missed something. Apologies.

It is! That's what we all do. I didn't mean to come off as snarky at all. Apologies if I did.

I'm wonky eyed and looking at this blown up picture so much. Earlier in the day I was convinced he was holding something else lol.

**With every new idea, I see something else.

Gun in right jacket pocket, butt first? Im going crosseyed or i see what appears an outline of gun....

I also see the outline of a gun on his right side along with a watch on his right wrist. This leads me to believe he is left handed.

That head down walk with your hands in your pocket. I played baseball in high school. That picture reminds me of every time any coach walked towards the mound for a mound visit.

That is a very interesting observation.

Right from the start, i got a carpenter/ craftsman vibe from the photo, possibly because of the brown pouch thingy, just speculation, imo.
I'm in agreement with you dotr! Hi by the way, nice to see you!!! :seeya:
I see a tape measure~~it is on an angle because of the bulk from the jacket or the guys is heavy around his midriff.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capturebelt2.jpg
    Capturebelt2.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 633
  • Capturebelt3.jpg
    Capturebelt3.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 638
I also see the outline of a gun on his right side along with a watch on his right wrist. This leads me to believe he is left handed.
Not really agreeing on the reasoning of handiness.....I'm right handed and carry on my right side. My left had is dumb as a box of rocks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I noticed in the side by sides with IndependentFeeds, you can see how big BG's nose appears. And droopy over top skin of upper lip. Even though IF blurred is out, it didn't have that large overhang.

I can't tell about his nose size but I think his face is wide, not long and oval shaped.

Sorry, I was responding to how far Delphi is from Anderson. It's actually about 1 hour 45 mintues due to it being strictly state highways and having to go through many small towns.

I'm in agreement with you dotr! Hi by the way, nice to see you!!! :seeya:
I see a tape measure~~it is on an angle because of the bulk from the jacket or the guys is heavy around his midriff.

attachment.php
attachment.php
Its definitely a possibility. I can tell you as a carpenter, we like our tape measures and will pay good money for nice ones.

Personally I would not wear one crossing that bridge. It could get bumped and fall off.

If Im not working it gets unclipped and put in the tool box. But thats just me.

That's a good point. Especially if that is the only footage the girls got of him, right before he attacked. Perhaps they didn't realize they were being pursued and thus Libby didn't intentionally film him. Thus the next step could very well be the actual abduction. (I agree that could be Abby's jacket in the frame as well)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I think it's a possibility. It's as if he is changing directions at that point, as if he could be going around or along side.
(New here. I've been reading the threads throughout, but just joined. I live in Indiana and so desperately want justice for these girls.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While the "artist rendering" is an excellent work of art, it has no bearing on this case unless it is a sketch that is released by law enforcement.

All posts containing it have been removed.

:bump:

If he is wearing a fanny pack he should be arrested for that alone... What kind of man wears a fanny pack???

My husband would, only he'd say it was a holster. This is why he's subjected to a clothing inspection if there's even a remote possibility that we may run into people we know. :shame:

In your last pic. What do you suppose is the little round thing that almost resembles a alien head? Kinda looks like it's sticking out of his pocket. Obviously it's not a tiny alien... just never noticed this before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had never noticed that either before now but I agree that is something round and there. I had always thought that was part of his hand but these enhanced photos are really good some of them and that round thing is something sticking out of either the fanny pack or pocket or attached to belt.

Maybe the end of a large knife handle if there is a knife holder sheath attached to his belt or something.

Someone else mentioned a tool belt possibly and maybe a small hammer or something that he could use as a weapon and yet disguise to anyone passing that he just has tools.

This guy came packed with all kinds of crap.

I'm sure we're all aware that a lot of chatter (i.e. rumors) are flying around right now in cyberspace. Believe me, I am as anxious as everyone else here for an update or an arrest, but please remember that rumors are just that "currently circulating stories or reports of uncertain or doubtful truth."

Websleuths' rules still apply & if you can't link it, it can't be talked about. If and when an arrest is made or a subject is detained, it will be made public through official channels as soon as possible. Then it can be talked about & celebrated :D

I just can not imagine how uneasy and scared people living in Delphi and nearby areas are. I feel uneasy miles away in a different state. It is windy too and everything is rattling outside.

Its definitely a possibility. I can tell you as a carpenter, we like our tape measures and will pay good money for nice ones.

Personally I would not wear one crossing that bridge. It could get bumped and fall off.

If Im not working it gets unclipped and put in the tool box. But thats just me.

I agree. I have been around many a carpenter!!! If you noticed my post a few pages back, I had seen a picture of a man and woman on Google where there appeared to be a construction crew in the background. I'll try to see if I can find it again and link it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo