IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read references to BG being a "catfish" or a "cat fisher". What does this mean? Does it mean he could have been literally fishing or "noodling" for catfish? Or, does it just mean he is probably a mid west hick?

it's a reference to the MTV show "Catfish", it means pretending to be someone you're not on social media in order to get them to like you. Using fake pics, etc. Pretending to be a teenage boy when you're an adult man, pretending to be a model when you're rather average, stealing pics from other people's SM and claiming it's you, etc.

I respectfully disagree if he asked the girls to go "down the hill" in an authoritative but non-threatening way the police would release that audio. There would be no reason to withhold it if it could help identify him.

I think you have misunderstood what I said. We are on the same page.

I am saying the only words we hear are the only ones there are OR are listenable to the public.

I said that if there were more "non-threatening" type words in addition to "down the hill" then we most probably would have more audio to go on.

I was disagreeing with Nin proposal that there was more conversation around the words "down the hill"

I am not sure how my meaning got turned around but I was making exactly your point.

Here is what I said in response to Nin:

"I only respectfully part ways with your excellent synopsis when we come to the recording. If he said more non-threatening words, I think we would be allowed to hear them.

For me - phone goes on in pocket as she realizes something it terribly wrong: first words "down the hill." The struggle or attempt to escape begins."

Hope this clears this up?

Someone asked on like page two if a belly belt is the thing they posted an image of - I'm pretty sure that's not it, and that it's just the name for "fanny pack" in some other countries. BUT I can't be 100% sure, because my buddy in Australia says they call it a bum bag and he's never heard "belly belt" so now I"m second guessing myself, sorry!

ETA: for what it's worth, fanny means ladyparts (ahem) in australia so the idea of calling something a "fanny pack" sorta threw him for a second, LOL!

It confused Me too. Never heard of a fanny pack and yes that's slang for lady parts in the UK too. I've only just realised what everyone is talking about because we call them bum bags.

I believe it is possible that the suspects right hand is in his pocket like in this photo.
And that the white round spot/reflection, in the picture of the suspect, is a wristwatch:

Rolex-118238-Watch-photo-model-price.jpg

Her is a picture of the suspect:

56251fe140d246b48f9a34e1175d74a2.jpg

I have found that if you get the picture of the perp on to your screen and then stand back from the screen the image becomes clearer.. I think the pixelation makes it harder to see what is essentially quite a poor image. Jut a thought. MOO

Not that I can see any more that what has been discussed on here. But FWIW MO

It confused Me too. Never heard of a fanny pack and yes that's slang for lady parts in the UK too. I've only just realised what everyone is talking about because we call them bum bags.

Yes I am from the U.k and have lived in the U.S.A for a few years now and when I first read the American term for' bum bag 'a few years ago I was really shocked as I thought someone was being crass . I must add that Fanny is also a female name . Not really sure 'bum bag' sounds very great either.

yep, exactly the same as Abby in her photo. I've always wondered why nobody points that out. They're simply watching their step.

I use to fish at an old train trestle as a teenager and would walk exactly like that. Mostly because i am terrified of heights but also I would always think about how easy it would be to trip and get your footing stuck and break an ankle. There is something unnerving about being able to see the ground so far below you through the planks as you are walking. My boyfriend would always make fun of me for being so scared of it and would do a silly skip across it just to make me more nervous. The one I frequented was only 15 feet off the ground, nothing like the monon bridge, but still everyone walked looking down. Just my experience though.

I wish when you call the tip line with new information, you could speak to someone who is really involved in this case! With the information I sent in, you really need to look at several things to understand what I'm trying to tell them... I need them to have a computer in front of them and follow my instructions, everything I have looked up and found will not make since unless they have all the pieces!! Feeling frustrated, I'm pretty sure this guy is a SK, and hasn't been caught because he is really smart, he's not worried because he's gotten away with it for years, and he has no remorse when he kills! He goes about his day like every other day, doesn't change his appearance because he's never had to.

Then in your case, you'd want to send the tip to their email address they have for tips, sounds like.

I believe it is possible that the suspects right hand is in his pocket like in this photo.
And that the white round spot/reflection, in the picture of the suspect, is a wristwatch:

attachment.php

Her is a picture of the suspect:

attachment.php

i think it's his bare wrist

Was this discussed or mentioned in MSM? I missed this info?

They've made a mistake, that isn't what she was wearing it's an old photo that just happens to have her in a tie dye, similar to the day they went missing. she had on gray sweatpants not those black leggings.

I have found that if you get the picture of the perp on to your screen and then stand back from the screen the image becomes clearer.. I think the pixelation makes it harder to see what is essentially quite a poor image. Jut a thought. MOO

Not that I can see any more that what has been discussed on here. But FWIW MO

Zooming in only creates things that aren't there.

I have read many claims here about how this guy planned this out and knew exactly what he was doing and so on.

One question comes to mind.

If his intentions at the time he is seen walking across the bridge are to kidnap or harm the girls why expose himself in the open at all?
Why not just hide in the woods until they were close enough and confront them?

When you think about it...it makes no sense that he would walk across this bridge if he had planned this in advance

It is such an unusual shape to either his hoodie, (hunter's?) hat or hair. I Googled images of Go Pro + hat and a few popped up. Food for thought.

I have read many claims here about how this guy planned this out and knew exactly what he was doing and so on.

One question comes to mind.

If his intentions at the time he is seen walking across the bridge are to kidnap or harm the girls why expose himself in the open at all?
Why not just hide in the woods until they were close enough and confront them?

When you think about it...it makes no sense that he would walk across this bridge if he had planned this in advance

If he was in contact with the girls via social media prior to the abduction and posing as someone else that they wanted to meet, they might have decided to meet on the bridge.

I was disagreeing with Nin proposal that there was more conversation around the words "down the hill"

SBM - I missed the conversation you're referring to but still wanted to comment on this - my own belief since day one has been that what sounds like "g down the hill" is the end of a word, NOT a shortened version of "go" or "git"... for example, if someone said "jog down the hill" or similar. Now, I admit i haven't come up with a phrase that seems to me that it would make sense in this context, but it's just what my ear continues to decipher it as. FWIW, I live "up north" and do not often hear southern/midwestern accents, so it's possibly a sort of confirmation bias on my part that if this was a recording of someone from my area they would not SAY "g' " for "go" or for "git" (or "git" in general) so maybe that's why my ears were so quick to assign the "g" sound to the ending sound of a previous word as opposed to a shortened version of "go".

Might as well toss it out there since we've got nothing else to go on just now.

Only 11 pages for me to catch up on from over night? Did yesterday break us all?

It took about 4 hours for my adrenaline to stop pumping, and my body to stop twitching last night. I did drink a lot of coffee :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille