IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't necessarily think she was "the target", but she would seem easier to overpower, weighing 100 pounds less, according to the FBI posters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont think that at all..if you look at any pics of SM Libby was a fit, athletic girl, who played lots of sports. Yes she was larger but I think it is rude to assume the POI took abby first because she was smaller. Surely by that analysis Libby would have been more able to overpower the man? Why have the larger girl free to stop what he was about to do, IMO.

At the end of the day I don't think the two dates are relevant.. My brother was declared deceased one day, but his date of death is he day after, because of organ donation (not saying that happened here but there maybe a perfectly plausible family reason for those two different dates.)

ALL MOO

So you think he just felt the need to kill and took the first two that he saw? I just want to understand what you are saying, this is a new idea I think everyone in here including myself have thought they were targeted in one way or another, either SM, SK, took a photo of him and that made him angry ect... but no one that I can recall has stated that he just needed to kill and these two were there, am I understanding you correctly? so it could have been a husband and wife walking by and he would have done the same thing?
How many killers have you read about that get off on the power of watching someone die? Stranglers? I think he took them by the water to try to wash away evidence. Dont really know. Thought about this all night and it's just what i came up with.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I think it is a bit more complicated than that IMO.

You can have a need to kill but also plan out how and where you will do it.

In her original post she said that he killed them because they were human. I am trying to understand what that meant. IMO he is a sk that targets young females for example. She made it sound that in her opinion he just killed humans regardless of age or sex.

Ok.You're ok.I felt Libby put up a fight.She was very strong.She looks like she had very strong legs to me to get down the hill.I feel she was still strong when they got to the bottom of the hill.I feel maybe Abby could have been weaker at this point so he eliminated Libby first because she possibly fought him..
Lets back up a bit...
My belief is that Abby was the first incapacitated (not necessarily killed) because she posed the greater threat by being able to run faster and presented a threat to escape. (IMO)

Libby was more likely the first killed.

Whether he bound Abby or injured her to where she could not run, I do not know.

This is simply my opinion of things.

If I go from tablet, to laptop, to phone depending on where I check back, the bookmark on the tablet does not appear when I check on lunch with my phone.

SBM - yes I also have this problem and it can be very difficult to figure out where I left off.

I also believe I know the area you're referring to, and no it's not those metal poles, it's a blur behind / aroudn a tree on the side, isn't it? I do feel like there's a photo of it somewhere from a previous thread where it's blown up and enhanced, and I don't say that to say we should drop the conversation, but instead to say "it may be useful to find that if anyone remembers it, and bring it over to this thread so we can refer to it and see if its' the same thing that you're seeing".

I haven't added it to the media thread, wasn't sure if I should NOR have I added it to my map database but I will do! I'm in the process of changing it.

Here is the link Indiana Missing & Other Unsolved

Skibs, thanks to you and everyone for all your work here for Abby and Libby. What are we on, like Day 18? Feels like an eteeeernity...:(

Want this guy behind bars soooooo bad, we all do, it's driving me absolutely batdroppings. I don't have much more to add, just keep those thoughts and ideas flowing.

(Eta: Feeling discouraged today honestly...nooooow I reeeally understand why those positive messages yesterday were so impoortant!!!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ia-maps-amp-timelines&p=13195450#post13195450 )

Dont think that at all..if you look at any pics of SM Libby was a fit, athletic girl, who played lots of sports. Yes she was larger but I think it is rude to assume the POI took abby first because she was smaller. Surely by that analysis Libby would have been more able to overpower the man? Why have the larger girl free to stop what he was about to do, IMO.

At the end of the day I don't think the two dates are relevant.. My brother was declared deceased one day, but his date of death is he day after, because of organ donation (not saying that happened here but there maybe a perfectly plausible family reason for those two different dates.)

ALL MOO

I was reading an FBI/Academic write up about child killers and it said somewhere that physical attributes had less to do with the killers MO than age pre-puberty/after. I'd have to find though.

I've been searching news stories for bank robberies within the past two weeks (someone on the run would have to have pre-planned well, or otherwise obtain the means to get by) and found that there are far more bank robberies in general than I would've thought.

Nothing interesting jumped out at me so I haven't shared.

I'm wondering whether the case map shows the abandoned row houses along the railroad that someone else mentioned at one point. I will check that out next, then ponder to myself about buildings that look like he might have walked to them and could be holed up in them. But again, there's nothing much interesting on that front for me to post about so I haven't.

But for people trying to think "how can we help find BG wherever he is right now, today", those might be the kind of things to ponder if you're at a loss for ideas just now. I also "liked" the railroad idea, we all know I"m a big fan of the idea of RV-park nomads being looked into in cases that might be a serial killer who spreads out/travels (IMO).. so I like the idea of looking for nearby RV parks along those highways/railroads/near where the other missing persons are located on the amazing case map....

thinking aloud and sharing ideas of other places to consider looking, IMO, and FWIW.

'The girls in Atlanta IN have railroad tracks right behind their house. I think we need a multi state case map with railroad tracks listed. Maybe I'm just realizing how many railroad tracks there are out there but IMO this could be a big thing. There seemed to be a thorough search of the tracks in Delphi.

Okay since some people are still commenting on who they think he may have grabbed can we try this in a constructive way…. If he grabbed Abby first what would that tell us about him…. He may not feel strong and attacked the smaller (in size not weight just size)… If he grabbed Libby first would that show a lot of confidence…. Are we looking for someone one is confident in himself (Libby First) or more of a coward where he has to pick on someone smaller (Abby First) … this is where I was going with this many many posts back… we could break it down today and see if we can paint a better picture of this guy based on what we think is most logical since we have no actual facts…. J

William of Ockham. Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor) is a principle from philosophy. Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case, the simpler one is usually better.

Maybe she was closest!

Just wanted to share something I saw on FB, not bringing it here, etc., they've locked down the thread so only admins can post because it's crazytown over there, but this morning there was a post they allowed where a mom went through her daughter's friends and found an RSO with 1,300 teen girls, no men as friends, etc., connected to her other friends. Was just talking about safety, that he wasn't suspect, etc., or wasn't mentioning him as one, not wanting to get in trouble. Lafayette.

Maybe we can discuss opinions of why BG was here at the exact moment in time of Libby and Abby? Coincidence, preying on children, catfished, SM, work, lived close, fishing, passerby on the highway?

My guess is that he was "trawling". Being pre disposed to commit a horrible crime, BG naturally sought out a place where he felt comfortable. Being local or relatively local, BG knew about the trail and had been to it a few times before and maybe even did some short exploration excursions there either in search of an isolated victim or just wandering around.

On the day of the crime, BG went to the trail system to "trawl". He was not fully committed to carrying out the crime and was not stalking a particular victim. Rather, if he found a victim who looked "right" and the overall situation looked "right" he would initiate the crime using what ever approach he thought would work. For example, victims are on the bridge: ("I am a rail worker, you are trespassing, I"ll show you the way back....")

Likewise, if the intended victims did something to spook him, or if the situation changed (witness appears on the bridge), he would just break off the crime. A certain amount of time later, and BG would be trawling again in the same area.

I was reading an FBI/Academic write up about child killers and it said somewhere that physical attributes had less to do with the killers MO than age pre-puberty/after. I'd have to find though.

I'd like to read that if you can find it.

We don't know the reason he targeted the girls, but I seriously dont think he had ANY consideration that one was larger than the other. He made the decision to do what he did, to TWO girls (which in itself must have been a bit of a sick thrill to him) and he did it.

MOO.

Maybe she was closest!

A few others have stated that was a possibility. But does that mean that he was triggered by something. IMO it would be most logical to grab Abby because of size gain control of the girls through a threat of violence against Abby and were off "down the hill". If he just grabbed her because she was closest did the girls to something that angered him and this wasnt planned (by planned I mean as he approached them he knew what his intentions were with them)

Really. I'd do it because it's the right thing to do and money shouldn't be the driving force in cases like this. I understand everyone is different though JMO

The Indiana State Police agree with you (see this article http://www.theindychannel.com/news/crime/offering-rewards-can-draw-out-witnesses-but-many-tipsters-arent-doing-it-for-the-cash. But, for people on the margins of society -- people who are homeless, or have prior convictions, or otherwise distrust the police, that reward can overcome the reluctance. In that article, the police mention that the size of the reward increases the number of tips. They do not, however, state whether it increases the quality of the tips.

In this case, if they believed that the killer were a hitchhiker or transient, the reward might cause other people in those "communities" to phone something in.

What if he just kept walking thru the woods.
I wonder where his next destination would be?
I don't think he would walk on any roads or hitch rides on highways.

The Indiana State Police agree with you (see this article http://www.theindychannel.com/news/crime/offering-rewards-can-draw-out-witnesses-but-many-tipsters-arent-doing-it-for-the-cash. But, for people on the margins of society -- people who are homeless, or have prior convictions, or otherwise distrust the police, that reward can overcome the reluctance. In that article, the police mention that the size of the reward increases the number of tips. They do not, however, state whether it increases the quality of the tips.

In this case, if they believed that the killer were a hitchhiker or transient, the reward might cause other people in those "communities" to phone something in.

You are correct. I know a girl who lived on the margin of society for years and she had no client there was a reward for a notorious murder, that she knew more than a lot of people, etc., wasn't keyed into society at all. Didn't watch news, no money for phone, living in another world.

It seems obvious why he was there, but there could be various reasons why BG was able to be in that location that day. His job allowed for the time, if he had a job. And it does not really matter unless his employees would never have given it a thought, unless they could not account for someone's absence. For instance, a school employee. But I would think someone more transient than that. Say a railroad worker. I know the workers travel around to various locations to stay for a period of time to maintain the rail system. But how did this guy have the time off? Maybe a cable installer? Only his associates would know. {IMO}

[video=twitter;837369841543745536]https://twitter.com/Gabby_Gonzalez/status/837369841543745536[/video]

Gabby Gonzalez‏Verified account @Gabby_Gonzalez 2m2 minutes ago
Police received 500 additional tips overnight in the #Delphi case. Latest from @ISPPeru:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia65452