IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, how did you hear about the double murders in Delphi?

Not the one you asked, but I"m in upstate NY and I heard about it because I have a facebook friend in Indiana who shared it as soon as the girls went missing and I've been following it ever since. I think facebook is a huge contributor as far as figuring out where the mass following came from JMO.

Thank you. So out of those one hundred or so fanny packs/ bum bags at that site, this is the one that has a feature that BGs bag has. BGs bag is creased on the sides like a brown paper sack in that it can fold flat for storage, but expands easily depending on the contents inside. Further, I believe that BGs belt and bag are all inclusive, as in, they're one piece, a belt with an attachable expandable bag or pouch.

BG
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=111482&stc=1

small-brown-paper-bag.jpg

https://www.bing.com/search?q=open+small+brown+paper+bag&PC=U316&FORM=CHROMN

Not identical; only similar in that it's attached to a belt and expands if more space is needed.
il_570xN.907212365_f31w.jpg

https://www.bing.com/images/search?... on belt, single suede pouch&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk=

There are quite a few pouches that could be the perps.

This one has a symbol that closely matches but the perps photo is so blurry it is really hard to be sure.

Ive always wondered if it was a binocular pouch that he wore on his belt and maybe scoped the bridge from a distance. He could have detached a bag like this to wear on belt.

http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/...XsBAPsvGOY6rHvAKJAxAY2XMJTjhg6Z6MAaAoQP8P8HAQ

I don't know if this link has been posted and we CANNOT discuss anyone on this list or accuse them of being the perp, but this is a link to the current criminal fugitives in Central Indiana:

http://crimetips.org/wanteds.aspx

There is some overlap with the sex offender registry, but I thought this link was interesting because the current location of almost all the people on the fugitive list is unknown. A few are marked as being in custody.
That's a fancy bunch.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Just saw that Good Morning America on ABC will be having a segment on the crime this morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Abby and Libby's story is coming up on Good Morning America.

Not well today so won't be able to follow the thread. Hoping today is the day we get some news. <3

Keep sleuthing, sluthers.

Since there are no news and we are getting frustrated I want to come back to the logo on the fanny pack or shirt or whatever it is. Maybe we can be productive with this.

Some have expressed displeasure regarding continued discussions about the garments BG wore, but identifying a logo could potentially really help the investigation if it, for example, turned out that it's rare brand, or a product that's not sold in the US but only abroad, or it's a line of products only used in certain professions, or if the fanny pack/shirt was given to employees and is not commercially available, etc. It might not solve this case but it could be a valuable lead.

Someone mentioned another case earlier where WS members were able to identify a T Shirt logo that turned out to be an important lead for investigators, and I also remember another case here where someone found the brand of a sheet (I think it was a sheet) that was found with an unidentified body.

So, the fanny pack or shirt of our guy ... it really does look like a logo when you blow up the area. It seems to have at least two lines that look like a V that possibly extend downwards to form an X. I attach the manipulated portion that I came up with yesterday again, but feel free to use the original photo to play around with it some more and possibly make it clearer.

Some have made a guess already yesterday - American Eagle. I have looked at 100s of pictures of this brand yesterday but were not able to find a fanny pack or shirt by this company that has this logo right there where it is on BG's picture. Anybody else have more luck?

View attachment 111705

Possibly Harley Davidson

Attachments

• IMG_0742.JPG
    IMG_0742.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 85
I like how well they are put together, but I really don't like the robot voice narration.

I kinda like it, though I did ask myself who Lauren Foresman was, who parked in the cemetery.

Oops, robots with british accents apparently call Law Enforcement, "Lauren Foresman" LOL

When I was little my dad would say "Sometimes a shadow is just a shadow"
(He wasn't talking about an actual shadow)

Every day I wake up the first thing I do is check the news on my phone to see if he's been caught yet and unfortunately he hasn't. LE is running out of time, evidence is fading, he is buying time to alter his look, hide, etc.. it's just very upsetting. Yeah they're doing everything they can and MORE but perhaps they should be zooming into their town more rather than nationwide since it is OBVIOUS that this man is from the area IMO. He is blending right in with the public- I was checking out some pictures of parades in Delphi and football/basketball games that the whole town loves to go to and a LOT of men look and dress like BG. Any of them could be him but because of the grainy pictures, it's almost impossible to identify him. I just want justice for these girls. I also wish LE would give us more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was little my dad would say "Sometimes a shadow is just a shadow"
(He wasn't talking about an actual shadow)

ok, I'll bite. what was he talking about?

Someone must recognize this creep. After all, he must be someone's son. He could be someone's brother. He might be someone's uncle. He must be someone's neighbor. He could be someone's co-worker.
The voice, the clothes, please someone recognize this creep

I don't think the brown thing is a fanny pack. I think he is wearing a brown hoodie and part of it is sticking out from under his jacket and the "logo" is actually a shadow. BUT, for those of you that think it is a logo, what you need to do to try and match it up with a logo is to enlarge the logo you think it is so it matches the amount of pixels in the photo of the suspect. Once you have blown it up, you then need to reduce the size of your new logo image and see if it then matches what you believe to be a logo on the bag.

Good morning Sleuths. I too woke hoping for good news. Let's not get down guys and gals. I believe this guy will be found. IMO they know who he is and are getting their ducks in a row. Everyone get well...I am feeling the sniffles coming on too :/

Great work on the logo angle last night, while I cannot say for certain, it very well could be a logo on his hip.

WHO WEARS A FANNYPACK...LMAO

ok, I'll bite. what was he talking about?

It's saying that means " don't make something out of nothing"
Sometimes a shadow is just a shadow.
In this case, it seems a lot of people have made something out of nothing. I do understand that everyone wants very badly to see an arrest in this case, It is extremely frustrating. Especially because the victims are children.

Good morning Sleuths. I too woke hoping for good news. Let's not get down guys and gals. I believe this guy will be found. IMO they know who he is and are getting their ducks in a row. Everyone get well...I am feeling the sniffles coming on too :/

Great work on the logo angle last night, while I cannot say for certain, it very well could be a logo on his hip.

WHO WEARS A FANNYPACK...LMAO
I like fanny packs :(

It's saying that means " don't make something out of nothing"
Sometimes a shadow is just a shadow.
In this case, it seems a lot of people have made something out of nothing. I do understand that everyone wants very badly to see an arrest in this case, It is extremely frustrating. Especially because the victims are children.

exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member