IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What'd you see?

I noticed it was not a photo available on the FBI or state LE site anymore because seeing what I saw, I went looking for original to start the process all over again, wanting to reproduce my results but take notes what steps I took, instead of what I was doing, sliding random editing controls and eyeballing.

Just like most of you.. fell asleep thinking more about this case and I've been frustrated that there isn't more that I can personally do. This morning on the way in to work I was looking at a random bumper sticker and it gave me an idea. I'm from Wisconsin and I know a few people had mentioned being from that area and most people not having heard about the case around here. I am going to put the wanted poster on the back of my vehicle so that every single person that gets behind me on my half hour commute to work will have an opportunity to see it. I am also going to put one in the front window of my home. Do I think the BG is in Wisconsin no not likely but is it possible that he has a relative or friend or someone who could identify him... I sure hope so :)

Wow... This was PROMPT! I just heard back from the editor. Bless her heart. I am copy and pasting her response:

(modsnip)

The Comet is a paid site and we typically have a two-week quarantine period before content is free. I made both articles free access and will try to remember to make future articles on the double homicide free as well. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Susan Scholl, Editor
Could you re-post the link? That's awesome that they did that!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I noticed it was not a photo available on the FBI or state LE site anymore because seeing what I saw, I went looking for original to start the process all over again, wanting to reproduce my results but take notes what steps I took, instead of what I was doing, sliding random editing controls and eyeballing.

You are not the only one who believes the perp may be holding his penis in the pic. We had a long discussion about it the other day. Please go back to those threads the comments it may help you with what you are seeing. If you want to discuss it I'm open to the topic we are all adults here ;)

Just like most of you.. fell asleep thinking more about this case and I've been frustrated that there isn't more that I can personally do. This morning on the way in to work I was looking at a random bumper sticker and it gave me an idea. I'm from Wisconsin and I know a few people had mentioned being from that area and most people not having heard about the case around here. I am going to put the wanted poster on the back of my vehicle so that every single person that gets behind me on my half hour commute to work will have an opportunity to see it. I am also going to put one in the front window of my home. Do I think the BG is in Wisconsin no not likely but is it possible that he has a relative or friend or someone who could identify him... I sure hope so :)

What a FANTASTIC idea! More exposure is great. :loveyou:

Arthur Conan Doyle, through Sherlock Holmes in the collection "The Sign of Four", wrote "[W]hen you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth". We have almost no idea what is impossible in this case. We know that 2 healthy teenage girls were dropped off at 1pm on February 13, 2017. We know that at 2:07pm one of them (Libby) took a picture of the other (Abby) while she was standing on the Monon High Bridge. We believe this picture to have been taken just southeast of Deer Creek. We believe that around 2:30pm, a picture was taken by one of the girls on Libby's phone of the "bridge guy" who police have named as a suspect. We know that the girls did not return for their pickup, and were reported missing around 5:30pm. We know that their bodies were found at approximately 12:15pm on the next day, February 14, roughly northeast from their last known position (the 2:30pm picture on the bridge). It has been reported above that girl's clothing was seen in Deer Creek.

It has been reported that the girls were there to hike, which appears to be a common pastime in the area, and while there could be other reasons, we don't know them with any certainty. We don't know time of death, cause of death, or potential suspects. We have a very poor picture, in which nearly every type of clothing or accessory has been seen. We have an extremely short voice clip which isn't even confirmed to be the same person as the picture. It does appear that he is white and male. We don't know how a possible lone individual managed to control two teenage girls. We don't know if there was only one person. Was he armed? Was he acting as an authority figure? Was one of the girls injured (by accident or on purpose)? We don't know. We don't know if LE have any DNA evidence, though we do know that multiple agencies are involved, and that billboards have been placed nationally.

In short, the only things that we know are impossible are by my reckoning: 1) that the murders could not have been before 2:07pm on February 13 and 2) that the murders could not have been after 12:15pm on February 14. That's it, as far as I can tell.

LE has a different goal than we do at present. LE wants to catch the perpetrator and ensure that he is convicted, while our primary goal seems to be to catch this person. LE is not infallible -- their strategy may be wrong. It is possible that releasing more information could bring the perpetrator to justice more quickly, but their experience suggests that this is not the case. LE wants to make certain that when this person is captured, whether he gets life or death, he dies (after years rotting in jail or having exhausted all appeals) in a small room with cold concrete walls, surrounded by people who hate him.

I think that's an important thing to remember. I agree with you that it's important that we not demand more information when LE has declined to give it. I also think it's important to remember that most of the people here just want to help. Of course, this is all just my opinion...

very good summation thanks !!! I would add that 1) that the murders could not have been before 2:30pm

Well, it looks obscene to me. It was not something I was looking for. I was trying to get a sharpened, cropped view of the fanny pack last night, and something else jumped out at me. It's been discussed briefly and I even scoffed at the suggestion when I first read it, but then I saw it last night. I'm not sure how, I was cropping, sharpening, lightening the photo and it "emerged".

Which photo are you referring to? Because I see on the FBI site the one that was discussed the other day, if I am recalling correctly.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/liberty-german

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The poster stated he was there for the searches. Those began on 13th... once you create an album it's dated from first photo placed in that file unless changed.

But in the caption, he wrote that it was shortly before noon on Tuesday. [emoji848]

ETA:
Sorry--I was referring to the bridge photo of the searchers.

Forgive me if this has been discussed already. Does anyone know if Abby or Libby did not know how to swim? Just thinking if crossing the stream would have been a "stop, paralyzing, or panic" moment for one of the girls? I go there in several scenarios in my brain. For example, if they were trying to run from BG but he was able to catch up with them at the water. Or, if he was making them cross the water and was angered if one or both couldn't/refused.

My hunble opinion only...

You are not the only one who believes the perp may be holding his penis in the pic. We had a long discussion about it the other day. Please go back to those threads the comments it may help you with what you are seeing. If you want to discuss it I'm open to the topic we are all adults here ;)
If he was, that could be the reason Libby started recording him. I've wondered what tipped her off...

This is strange... the Facebook blog. Some of his photos are dated February 13th. The day the girls went missing. They weren't found until the next day. He labels one of his photos as searchers on the bridge, but it appears one of them is trying to reenact the position of our BG.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209763320017791&set=a.10209763319577780.1073741969.1174987605&type=3&theater

How could the posting dates possibly be wrong? How does that happen?

The thing is I never looked for it except upon first reading someone's post about it. I looked at the wrong photo to begin with. But I also didn't think it was reasonable. Like, why would he do that walking across the bridge? But then when I was working with the "hoodie" photo / fanny pack last night, I noticed his left hand was not in the pocket like I always thought, the fingers were out.. they blur at the ends, making them appear shorter (or in the pocket)... but when i realized okay, the reason for his hand being out..it made my blood run cold. I started cussing at the computer, you S.O.B. you WERE exposing yourself.. how intimidating.. a hoodie guy making his way towards you, with his penis out.. considering the other story I read about the other 2 guys exposing themselves on a different part of the trail, I'm thinking now it's not so unreasonable of an idea.

But in the caption, he wrote that it was shortly before noon on Tuesday. [emoji848]

ETA:
Sorry--I was referring to the bridge photo of the searchers.

I'm assuming they did search those areas on Tuesday. Girls missing, bridge... did they fall off etc..

One thing I found off was the editing on the bank shot. Could just be post editing stuff but it looks like it's been cloned or blurred in areas.

I came across something rather interesting while on FB. There is a photo journalist who was covering the 2/14 search for Abby and Libby in Delphi. He posted several pictures taken during that time. And he gives a detail about an observation he made that I've not seem mentioned in MSM before. Here is a link: https://www.facebook.com/jkyle.keen...7780.1073741969.1174987605&type=3&pnref=story

And, I did clear this through an admin 1st as I wasn't sure if ok to share.
That is something

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Ok, question for seasoned sleuthers and so as to keep this ON TOPIC...

Murders that take place near water--if the clothing was removed before crossing the creek, any connection to religion and baptism? Especially if they were forced to remove clothes prior to crossing?

Just a thought that hit me.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...19577780.1073741969.1174987605&type=3&theater

Also, heading out but will check back later. TIA!

From 75-yards away I could see girls clothing in Deer Creek east of the bridge and knew full well that the girls where found very nearby.

Creeped out about the dates or..... maybe we are thinking the same. :(

creeped out by people sleuthing this guys facebook site when he is a MSM photo journalist that probably opened a folder to put pics in when he was given the assignment. And two the pics of the searchers on the bridge have been posted everywhere in the MSM. Poor guy just doing his job and having accusations thrown at him

The thing is I never looked for it except upon first reading someone's post about it. I looked at the wrong photo to begin with. But I also didn't think it was reasonable. Like, why would he do that walking across the bridge? But then when I was working with the "hoodie" photo / fanny pack last night, I noticed his left hand was not in the pocket like I always thought, the fingers were out.. they blur at the ends, making them appear shorter (or in the pocket)... but when i realized okay, the reason for his hand being out..it made my blood run cold. I started cussing at the computer, you S.O.B. you WERE exposing yourself.. how intimidating.. a hoodie guy making his way towards you, with his penis out.. considering the other story I read about the other 2 guys exposing themselves on a different part of the trail, I'm thinking now it's not so unreasonable of an idea.

I remember when the topic was being discussed some of the people who believed it was unlikely stated that it would be difficult to walk across a bridge that high with your pants not fully secured and possibly masterbating, but several people pointed out that where the picture was taken is not over the high part of the bridge rather more on the trail.... I am no bridge picture expert the whole thing has confused me just repeating the conversation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon