IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be missing something because I don't understand the confusion of his photos and dates. He went there Mon and Tues. He has another photo of the scuba divers when he went there Wed the 15th.

He identifies the photo of the searchers on the bridge as having been taken just before noon on the 14th, but the Facebook date says it was posted on the 13th. I don't read anything nefarious into that, but it has confused people who were trying to interpret the context of the photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is strange... the Facebook blog. Some of his photos are dated February 13th. The day the girls went missing. They weren't found until the next day. He labels one of his photos as searchers on the bridge, but it appears one of them is trying to reenact the position of our BG.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209763320017791&set=a.10209763319577780.1073741969.1174987605&type=3&theater

That is extremely odd. IT can't be the 13th. This re-enactment even has one of the people dressed exactly like BG.

He did not say 75 feet from their bodies.He said "From 75-yards away I could see girls clothing in Deer Creek east of the bridge and knew full well that the girls where found very nearby"

This confirms some of our worst fears in this case... it has been my hope that they were just murdered quickly not subjected to anything else. When I saw that FB this morning I'd have to say it was the worst feeling I have had so far on this case.

I must be missing something because I don't understand the confusion of his photos and dates. He went there Mon and Tues. He has another photo of the scuba divers when he went there Wed the 15th.

I'm
Not understanding the confusion either. To me, it seems that he went on the 13th and took photos. Then did more work on the 14th and so on. He obviously took the photos and uploaded them before, during and after the girls where found.

That is extremely odd. IT can't be the 13th. This re-enactment even has one of the people dressed exactly like BG.

who stated it was a re-enactment? I thought those two guys on the bridge were looking for Abby and Libby.

Thankfully there was no rain on Feb 13th there. L.E. would have found footprints showing not only the size but the tread and perhaps from that even the make of the perpetrator's shoes. DNA in the area would be less compromised.

If there were signs that an ATV was in that area the police would have discovered that. That would mean, of course, that the perpetrator was local.

I have felt from the beginning that the perpetrator " bulked up" in order to look larger than he is. A type of disguise.

My belief is that he is not local and was hunting as a predator does. He may have been to this area before and possibly even grew up there.

I was so glad to hear of all of the billboards in different States in addition to the audio of this Monster's voice.

All of this information out there will hopefully jog someone's memory.

I still can't really believe this happened. Praying for the families.

I do not want the suspect to commit suicide and I don't know why anyone would want that. I want the law to define his punishment! Suicide is the easy way out. Let him rot in jail and be open to the abuse he will receive there!
Oh. I doubt he would kill himself. He is full of it and in love with himself. He has been running for awhile not hiding so much. I think he checks in every once in awhile to the news to see the progress. He is not concerned. He carries on like nothing happened. He likes to fish and owns his own business because he does not like authority. My opinion only. He might be impressed with the reward amount. He thinks no one would ever suspect him or is on his trail. He has a false sense of security.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

There was a re-enactment done? I hadn't heard that .Have a link from MSM or LE?

He did not say 75 feet from their bodies.He said "From 75-yards away I could see girls clothing in Deer Creek east of the bridge and knew full well that the girls where found very nearby"

okay 75 yards then or whatever but the gist is the perp evidently threw their clothes in the water and there goes valuable DNA perhaps Seems he had that part planned out as well

This confirms some of our worst fears in this case... it has been my hope that they were just murdered quickly not subjected to anything else. When I saw that FB this morning I'd have to say it was the worst feeling I have had so far on this case.

This latest confirmation leads me to believe he did not leave the scene with the girls and return later. IMHO...

I knew this was the reason he said G down the hill. I just could not imagine killing two innocent young girls for any other reason except that they could identify him when he was thru "using" them. And I still can't IMO see him ever having killed them in "retaliation." He's a sexual abuser and murderer. And he needs to pay.

Gray Hughes seems to be mixed up on their directions throughout the entire video. They seem to be using "Southwest" to describe the "Southeast" end of the bridge. I watched the video several times and am sure of the mistake.

I feel badly for being the bearer of bad news; as this isn't Gray Hughes' first video about the crime. I am posting this on the Youtube site as well, so that Gray Hughes can see for him/her self and correct the error.

But if the photographer could see the girl's clothing in the creek from the bridge, why didn't the searchers see them that evening when they were first looking for them? Was it dark at 5:30pm?

6:19 PM
Monday, February 13, 2017 (EST)
Sunset in Indianapolis, IN

I have wondered if they were not found that evening because they were not there. It's possible that he brought them back.

That would answer the crossing the creek issue. They might even still have been alive?

The search party did not continue the search all night as they believed the only danger to the girls was the elements.

ALL MOO!!!

The reporter was not taking a picture of a reenactment...really people? At that time (13th/14th) do you REALLY think they had that picture of BG? Really?
It just shows two people walking...one in jeans, jacket, hoodie....

Some here go over to that other site...make a comment and the whole thing blows up...think before you speak please!
Are people now suggesting this reporter is BG? REALLY?

Some one twitter/email the reporter and ASK for clarification....

Sometimes in addition to the "Thanks" button I wish we had an "AMEN" button.

Gray Hughes seems to be mixed up on their directions throughout the entire video. They seem to be using "Southwest" to describe the "Southeast" end of the bridge. I watched the video several times and am sure of the mistake.

I feel badly for being the bearer of bad news; as this isn't Gray Hughes' first video about the crime. I am posting this on the Youtube site as well, so that Gray Hughes can see for him/her self and correct the error.

Yes, I was going to post that last night but it was getting late. He has them walking SE yet he stated NW.

Here's the post in question:

bbb89927f927eedb8d5d053e49e132d9.jpg

I believe he must have typed in the date/time by hand and just made a mistake on which date Tuesday was.

ETA: Or perhaps he got his day mixed up and it was taken on the 13th, in the early evening.

okay 75 yards then or whatever but the gist is the perp evidently threw their clothes in the water and there goes valuable DNA perhaps Seems he had that part planned out as well

I knew in the beginning when everyone was speculating that the attack was brutal and sexual...I knew because of what I went through with my sister. He needs the death penalty...

DNA would be diminished from there clothes if they were in water. <modsnip> Crime scene would of been on land where attack happened.

He is a monster...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members