IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like many here agree that the Rothco logo is very similar to the logo on BG's fanny pack (or whatever that brown patch is). Is this something we should email to LE? Is this potentially helpful to them?

The problem is others pointed out Rothco isn't a brand. I guess they distribute things? Military surplus? I didnt quite understand.

I disagree with giving this guy the death penalty if he is found.. I do not know for sure what happens after death but I do know for sure what happens in prison to guys like this ;)

When they get the death penalty they often wait years to receive their sentence. They fight for their life through the legal system. They are kept in a cell ALONE 24 hours a day. They are allowed a walk once a week ALONE in the yard. They are kept isolated. They have no privileges of any kind. They can watch a television if they can afford to buy one.

Waiting for their death is a torment. Imagine knowing a date to die which is sometimes stayed but set again. No that is not comparable to what they did to their victims but it is s torment all the same...you see they are cowards.

I also think they are afraid to stand before God...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand, but there is a SS on a FB page that shows it originally was posted on 2/13 at 11:49 pm and, also, I saw it myself before the SS was posted. Then, within seconds from when I saw it, it was changed. I'm not saying the guy was involved--others have provided explanations of how this could happen.

The 2/13 date is probably when the Album was first made. I have an album on my FB page for scenic photos, each time I add to it you can also see the original album date, plus the date the photo was added. He stated he was there for the search so it's quite plausible he made an album on the evening of 2/13 and subsequently adds photos to it.

Plus, the girls had not yet been found when this picture is said by the photographer to have been taken (before noon on the 14th).

Right, I was assuming that all the pictures shown on the FB post were from after the girls were found. Thanks for the correction.

Just a friendly reminder to everybody that the Game Room is a great place to take a break if you need it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?44-Game-Room/page4

I would also like to remind people that the mods are not fooling around with people posting banned subjects, being rude, childish ETC., and are giving 24 hour time outs. If something you see bothers you, report it to the mods by using the small red triangle icon in the bottom left of the post. Being rude, snarky, or childish will only result in the thread getting shut down, or the violator getting a time out. Manners count.

Given the obit for Liberty has her passing on Feb 13 and Abby on Feb 14, can anyone confirm if the initial search party on Feb 13th covered the very area they were discovered on the 14th?

But if the photographer could see the girl's clothing in the creek from the bridge, why didn't the searchers see them that evening when they were first looking for them? Was it dark at 5:30pm?

6:19 PM
Monday, February 13, 2017 (EST)
Sunset in Indianapolis, IN

I think as far as when he saw the clothing it was the next after they had been found. So the clothing wasn't there during the searches on the 13th.

This guy looks so ordinary that he's blending in wherever he is. He's probably shaved, but other than that he doesn't appear to look much different than a million other men his age. Therefore, hiding in plain sight is easy for him. I believe this was a sadistic murder and rape involving a knife. He left the girls where they could be found and probably positioned them a certain way. He is a Ted Bundy type.

Oh. I doubt he would kill himself. He is full of it and in love with himself. He has been running for awhile not hiding so much. I think he checks in every once in awhile to the news to see the progress. He is not concerned. He carries on like nothing happened. He likes to fish and owns his own business because he does not like authority. My opinion only. He might be impressed with the reward amount. He thinks no one would ever suspect him or is on his trail. He has a false sense of security.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I also think it's very possible he's a little freaked out, his picture is popping up everywhere, who knows if he knew the girls had anything on their phone and if their clothes were removed I'm assuming he thought he had dealt with the phone. (i.e. threw it in the water etc), only to know hear his voice or his partners if there was more than one. He might be laying low right now which makes me wonder, what's his source of income. I think we are concentrating so much on his potential disguised appearance, I hope those around Delphi are watching for people how might have had a change in behavior in the past few days. Someone not showing up for work, a contractor that was a no show, acting different than before 2/13.

I think we have to keep putting these pics up all over so he feels the pressure.

I'm still hopeful it's just a matter of time.

Right, I was assuming that all the pictures shown on the FB post were from after the girls were found. Thanks for the correction.

Just to add. Unless we really believe that this photogropher was documenting his own crimes scene, (Extremely unlikely and borderline absurd in MOO) I think were are just filling pages trying to hash and re-hash the dates. I think the one point being lost in all this is that the girls clothes were found in the creek, and what maybe we can and or can't learn from this piece of info. MOO

The 2/13 date is probably when the Album was first made. I have an album on my FB page for scenic photos, each time I add to it you can also see the original album date, plus the date the photo was added. He stated he was there for the search so it's quite plausible he made an album on the evening of 2/13 and subsequently adds photos to it.

Thanks for the explanation. That does clear it up for me. However, the photo of the searchers does provide more proof of how commonplace clothing similar to BG's is. Also shows how many will cross that bridge with hands in pockets and hunched over a bit with head lowered.

From the link :
The Sheriff advised all community members to be aware of their surroundings and “be protective of one another.” He said anyone can carry personal protection items such as pepper spray and tasers as well as firearms if they are properly permitted.

I can't remember the last time LE has basically encourage some people to arm themselves after a murder. Usually we get the "there so no danger to the public" speech. I think they have no leads.

does anyone have a link to the police statements about know your children know what they are doing it was really earlier on

I have wondered if they were not found that evening because they were not there. It's possible that he brought them back.

That would answer the crossing the creek issue. They might even still have been alive?

The search party did not continue the search all night as they believed the only danger to the girls was the elements.

These have been my thoughts lately.

In regards to the reporter saying he saw the girls clothing from 75 ft away and knew the bodies were near ...I remember reading someone state they saw a pair of sneakers beneath the bridge at the taped off area and can't find it now. They had posted a picture of the shoes (taken from above as they were on the bridge) and called out to the police who were below the bridge with metal detectors. The police sent a canine unit to the sneakers which then took off after sniffing. Does anyone know where to find that info and pix?

Thanks for the explanation. That does clear it up for me. However, the photo of the searchers does provide more proof of how commonplace clothing similar to BG's is. Also shows how many will cross that bridge with hands in pockets and hunched over a bit with head lowered.

Exactly--the searcher looks similar because that's how people dress, and that's how it looks when they walk across a train bridge wearing a hoodie, with hands in pockets. JMO

Actually. I think he believes he is 1 of a kind. Probably looks at his eyes all the time in the mirror while driving. He is not good looking nor ugly. He thinks he is beautiful. Charms ones close to him and they would never suspect. Would never display the alter ego truly to them.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I can understand your way of thinking but mine differs a bit, I believe he isn't good looking
and he isn't good at charming people. If he would be, he could fry bigger fish so to speak.
He could charm women into meeting him anywhere, I believe he chose minors because they are "weaker" giving
him more power which he seeks so badly. But that's just my viewpoint, your opinion is as valuable and important to me!

The volunteer person lon the right ooks like he's dressed just like BG...IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member