IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it turns him on either but I believe power is a motivating factor. And I agree, I need to hear other opinions to shape mine and you make me question my own thinking so I enjoy that! Happy sleuthing :)
I dont think regular dating turns him on. Sorry didn't make that clear.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

i don't have a program on my computer that would allow me to draw over a photo, but if someone does, it will be obvious that he can't have his wee-wee out. Compare the arm length on each side with the stride and the normal movement of his arms at the walk and you will see that it would not be possible to have his hand down his pants holding his private parts. Anatomically it doesn't work. IMO

That's if you believe that walk is frame 1, frame 2. I don't. Consider how many frames there are in 1 second of video.

First time poster, but I have been lurking since the Rhoden family massacre. There is a better chance that these cases are not linked what so ever- but I found it interesting as there are a few similarities to both A& L and E&L and its in the Midwest. Not sure if it has been touched on at all here, I haven't had much time to follow the last couple of days.

http://www.kare11.com/news/local/dozens-of-calls-but-teens-still-missing/419491553

Welcome! Welcome! We're glad you joined!

I wish we could learn of a more concrete explanation for this other than the elements.

From my understanding the "official" search was called off over night but the family search lasted until later but not all night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although it is not very Christ-like of me at all, I agree. Don't DP inmates get to stay in isolation, away from other prisoners? That's way too good for this .

Well here in Canada we just had a convicted murderer waiting to be transferred to prison after his guilty verdict. 4 inmates took it upon themselves to beat him up. It does happen. Happens too often. We usually just don't hear about it.

Eta he killed 3 people. One which was a 5 year old little boy that just wanted to sleepover at his grandparents.

I have to say that i am surprised that a journalist/reporter was aowed to be in close proximity to view/see clothing. I see it said derr creek yet didn't quite say in the water. I know that there is alot of debris that ends up in water/creeks/streams/lakes/oceans. So i am not quite sure that what was seen was clothes from the victims. It possibly they were on the south side of the creek to see what they saw. Jmo

why were the phones pinging in different places

There was a long discussion about that, and I think the conclusion was cell towers sometimes ping in confusing ways - that is, a cell phone can ping off different towers although the phone hasn't moved.

Plus, the girls had not yet been found when this picture is said by the photographer to have been taken (before noon on the 14th).

Just to add. Unless we really believe that this photogropher was documenting his own crimes scene, (Extremely unlikely and borderline absurd in MOO) I think were are just filling pages trying to hash and re-hash the dates. I think the one point being lost in all this is that the girls clothes were found in the creek, and what maybe we can and or can't learn from this piece of info. MOO

My post was in response to the idea circulating about those guys on the bridge doing a re-enactment, dispelling the idea completely. I was correcting myself because in my dispelling that idea I had stated that the girls had just been found and that it was way to soon.

Someone kindly pointed out that they had not been found just yet.

I was not involved in the discussion about the dates. Your post made me feel a bit chastised for "focusing on the wrong things."

If you want to give us all a word of caution, would you mind creating a separate post, instead of tacking it on to one of mine? Thanks.

I'm thinking some of the pictures could have been taken late on the 13th while people were searching. It was posted at almost midnight on the 13th. I'm not sure to what extent the area was searched on the 13th and I know I'm treading lightly on this topic but IF the areas were pretty extensively searched the 13th and they weren't there could we discuss the possibility of them being "kidnapped", taken somewhere possibly even a barn/shed type area close by and then brought back to the bridge area over night when there were no searchers? Does anyone know if the empty shed/barns in the immediate area were searched after the girls were found? I'm sure LE would but I haven't seen any info or photos of activity other then the bridge area.

The only way it would benefit him to bring the bodies back would be if he took them to his own property to assault and kill them.

Well here in Canada we just had a convicted murderer waiting to be transferred to prison after his guilty verdict. 4 inmates took it upon themselves to beat him up. It does happen. Happens too often. We usually just don't hear about it.

Eta he killed 3 people. One which was a 5 year old little boy that just wanted to sleepover at his grandparents.

Dahmer was also killed by inmates.

why were the phones pinging in different places

I don't think we really have a good answer on that....who had a phone (we know Libby did) but why the grand father stated phone(s) were pinging all around town or something to that effect. (did he state phone(s)???....I'd have to find the quote.

I disagree with giving this guy the death penalty if he is found.. I do not know for sure what happens after death but I do know for sure what happens in prison to guys like this ;)

I agree. NO death penalty. He deserves General Population, where he can REAP what he SOWED! MOO

From a photographer, I can tell you those blurred areas are just branches that were closer to the photographer than what he was focusing on. It's an a larger aperture setting...it's how a lot of photogs take great animal shots through fences at zoos. It blurs out the fence in front a lot.

Ok. I was looking at right frame along side. I figured foreground was due to a low f-stop.thx
I see how right side could have been a closer branch as well.

Wow... This was PROMPT! I just heard back from the editor. Bless her heart. I am copy and pasting her response:

Carol,

The Comet is a paid site and we typically have a two-week quarantine period before content is free. I made both articles free access and will try to remember to make future articles on the double homicide free as well. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Susan Scholl, Editor

This is good.

I have to say that i am surprised that a journalist/reporter was aowed to be in close proximity to view/see clothing. I see it said derr creek yet didn't quite say in the water. I know that there is alot of debris that ends up in water/creeks/streams/lakes/oceans. So i am not quite sure that what was seen was clothes from the victims. It possibly they were on the south side of the creek to see what they saw. Jmo

Well, he said he was 75 yards away. That's not super close. I have been wondering myself how he could identify what he saw as the girls' clothing from that distance. Unless maybe he was viewing from above (perhaps with binoculars?).

Sorry, clarifying. Confirmation on the search of the area on the 13th.

An earlier article said the initial search after 5:30 on the 13th was wandering the woods and calling out the girls names. They called it off around midnight because there was no reason to think they were in danger. Do I have to find the link?

"From 75-yards away I could see girls clothing in Deer Creek east of the bridge and knew full well that the girls where found very nearby."

The FB post did say that he saw the clothes in the creek. Above is a direct quote from the post.

Thanks for clarification.

First time poster, but I have been lurking since the Rhoden family massacre. There is a better chance that these cases are not linked what so ever- but I found it interesting as there are a few similarities to both A& L and E&L and its in the Midwest. Not sure if it has been touched on at all here, I haven't had much time to follow the last couple of days.

http://www.kare11.com/news/local/dozens-of-calls-but-teens-still-missing/419491553
Thank you for this. It's news to me. Very interesting.

Welcome to WS!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members