IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not even remember a case of a child being kidnapped and killed by a random person (not family or friend) that didn't involve sexual assault. That is because it is not about sex. It is about control and power. I will be 100% shocked if sexual assault was not involved. It is sadly pretty standard in these type cases. He needs to be found quickly. I am thinking he's quite proud of himself and the ruckus he has created.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

First time poster, but I have been lurking since the Rhoden family massacre. There is a better chance that these cases are not linked what so ever- but I found it interesting as there are a few similarities to both A& L and E&L and its in the Midwest. Not sure if it has been touched on at all here, I haven't had much time to follow the last couple of days.

http://www.kare11.com/news/local/dozens-of-calls-but-teens-still-missing/419491553

I'm thinking some of the pictures could have been taken late on the 13th while people were searching. It was posted at almost midnight on the 13th. I'm not sure to what extent the area was searched on the 13th and I know I'm treading lightly on this topic but IF the areas were pretty extensively searched the 13th and they weren't there could we discuss the possibility of them being "kidnapped", taken somewhere possibly even a barn/shed type area close by and then brought back to the bridge area over night when there were no searchers? Does anyone know if the empty shed/barns in the immediate area were searched after the girls were found? I'm sure LE would but I haven't seen any info or photos of activity other then the bridge area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certainly possible, but IMO, the guy didn't want to take the added chance of being caught. {IMO}

The 2/13 date is probably when the Album was first made. I have an album on my FB page for scenic photos, each time I add to it you can also see the original album date, plus the date the photo was added. He stated he was there for the search so it's quite plausible he made an album on the evening of 2/13 and subsequently adds photos to it.

Thanks for the explanation. That does clear it up for me. However, the photo of the searchers does provide more proof of how commonplace clothing similar to BG's is. Also shows how many will cross that bridge with hands in pockets and hunched over a bit with head lowered.

I can understand your way of thinking but mine differs a bit, I believe he isn't good looking
and he isn't good at charming people. If he would be, he could fry bigger fish so to speak.
He could charm women into meeting him anywhere, I believe he chose minors because they are "weaker" giving
him more power which he seeks so badly. But that's just my viewpoint, your opinion is as valuable and important to me!
Yeah, but i dont think that turns him on.
I love that we can discuss tastefully. Its not a competition it a common goal. Right :)

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I do not even remember a case of a child being kidnapped and killed by a random person (not family or friend) that didn't involve sexual assault. That is because it is not about sex. It is about control and power. I will be 100% shocked if sexual assault was not involved. It is sadly pretty standard in these type cases. He needs to be found quickly. I am thinking he's quite proud of himself and the ruckus he has created.

I know sexual assault used to be considered to be about "power", but that thinking has changed somewhat. When the sexual assault is against a child, it's about sex. A pedophile can't legally act out on what he wants to do, and resorts to kidnapping a child, and then resorts to killing that child to keep the secret.

If sexual assault were about power only, young pretty women wouldn't be the overwhelming demographic of victim.

I don't understand why the searchers stopped looking. These were young girls and even with the elements--this is February. Why not keep looking? They weren't alerted until 5:30--after dark would be setting in.

Excellent point. And someone mentioned they thought perhaps he was exhaling smoke. That could be vape.

A few threads back people were talking about a square object in his pocket. I said it could be a vape mod. Some of the mods are large and square.

Not sure if any other members have mentioned this, but vapes are used by drug addicts, too.

A friend in NY uses one with aynthetic marijuana. I've heard of then being used by spice and meth addicts, as well.

The information I've picked up from drug addicts about how they consume drugs amazes me. They use in jail, prison, etc

Another angle on drugs is people are doing truly crazy, and uncharacteristic, things on spice. Dealers are mixing chemicals in with fhe stuff, including bug spray.

MOO, and it's a gut feeling of mine, is this guy is addicted to a hard drug.

I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but I just noticed that Google Maps has a street view from on the bridge, so that you can move around and see a panorama and look down, as well.

I don't understand why the searchers stopped looking. These were young girls and even with the elements--this is February. Why not keep looking? They weren't alerted until 5:30--after dark would be setting in.

I wondered that too, and it seems at the time they were pretty convinced the girls had gone into town for an adventure due to cell phone pings. Also, navigating that area would be very treacherous in the dark.

Yeah, but i dont think that turns him on.
I love that we can discuss tastefully. Its not a competition it a common goal. Right :)

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I don't think it turns him on either but I believe power is a motivating factor. And I agree, I need to hear other opinions to shape mine and you make me question my own thinking so I enjoy that! Happy sleuthing :)

Given the obit for Liberty has her passing on Feb 13 and Abby on Feb 14, can anyone confirm if the initial search party on Feb 13th covered the very area they were discovered on the 14th?

THIS. This is what I've been wanting confirmation on for a while now.

I could not agree more. Known this since they found these two beautiful girls. So very sad. Exactly why he chose prepubescent girls

I wish we could learn of a more concrete explanation for this other than the elements.

"From 75-yards away I could see girls clothing in Deer Creek east of the bridge and knew full well that the girls where found very nearby."

The FB post did say that he saw the clothes in the creek. Above is a direct quote from the post.

Given the obit for Liberty has her passing on Feb 13 and Abby on Feb 14, can anyone confirm if the initial search party on Feb 13th covered the very area they were discovered on the 14th?

Sorry, clarifying. Confirmation on the search of the area on the 13th.

Could someone please tell me where online I can read about the photographer finding their clothes?

I can understand your way of thinking but mine differs a bit, I believe he isn't good looking
and he isn't good at charming people. If he would be, he could fry bigger fish so to speak.
He could charm women into meeting him anywhere, I believe he chose minors because they are "weaker" giving
him more power which he seeks so badly. But that's just my viewpoint, your opinion is as valuable and important to me!

I would like to think like this too but how many times have you seen a really good looking guy that raped a baby. Too many to count. An ugly heart and mind unfortunately can be covered in a beautiful disguise. People that hurt children like this do it because they like to prey on children. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay