IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO..we don't know that one of those 'perfect strangers' wasn't BG guy...and further covering his tracks.......I am still completely stumped on a/two searchers following 'a set of footprints' and found the girls the next day.... I know it has not been stated and probably won't be..where did those tracks start? Why only one set? Were photos/cast taken? How did they even follow a set of prints? Looking at the photos..there is lots of weeds/leaves/nature debris all on the ground?
Just speculation based on what's been discussed, the footprints may have come from the cemetery. It is possible that they were leaving the scene (suspect alone so only one set) and going through the cemetery where someone picked him up, he had a vehicle parked, he walked, etc.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I wonder if ppl have gone back there to hike. Locals can not let the sp(s) win by taking away freedom to roam.

I'm pretty sure they didn't have permission to go on the property the first night.

You triggered my memory from this article:

"Logan said he was in Lafayette Monday afternoon when the girls were last seen near the Monon High Bridge Trail.

He said he first gave permission for his property to be searched Monday night. He said he drove into town Tuesday and, when he came back, he learned the girls’ bodies were discovered about 50 feet from Deer Creek."

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/16/police-question-multiple-people-in-delphi-girls-murders/

So apparently they got permission on Monday night. How much they were able to search that night is another question.

Btw, I also came across this quote from him that may be relevant to how LE were thinking at time:

>"When they said the two girls were missing I never thought the worst," said Logan "I just figured well they got into the car and got with someone else like teenagers do."

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...e-bodies-of-two-missing-teen-girls-were-found

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we don't know if they have the physical phone (Libby's) or the data was recovered off the cloud from Libby's cell....and we don't know if Abby had a phone or if she even had it with her if she did have one.

Could be what they're looking for then. She could have sc'd those to the person who handed them over to LE and LE wants that phone to see if there's more data on it. I agree w/OP the image looks as if she'd zoomed in on him. I still think they were expecting a boy and got BG.

"FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) The summer before Hayden Croston entered the 5th grade, his family moved to Delphi. And that’s where he met Liberty German. The two became close friends. “She cared about other people a lot. She enjoyed going outside. She enjoyed being with her friends. Every chance she got she’d be with her friends,” said Hayden."

Deaths of Delphi girls hit local teen hard
By*Brett ThomasPublished:*February 28, 2017, 11:45 pm
Updated:*March 1, 2017, 8:31 am
http://wane.com/2017/02/28/deaths-of-delphi-girls-hit-local-teen-hard/

You triggered my memory from this article:

"Logan said he was in Lafayette Monday afternoon when the girls were last seen near the Monon High Bridge Trail.

He said he first gave permission for his property to be searched Monday night. He said he drove into town Tuesday and, when he came back, he learned the girls’ bodies were discovered about 50 feet from Deer Creek."

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/16/police-question-multiple-people-in-delphi-girls-murders/

So apparently they got permission on Monday night. How much they were able to search that night is another question.

Btw, I also came across this quote from him that may be relevant to how LE were thinking at time:

>"When they said the two girls were missing I never thought the worst," said Logan "I just figured well they got into the car and got with someone else like teenagers do."

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...e-bodies-of-two-missing-teen-girls-were-found

O/T Is it just me or do all the videos on that site start playing at the same time for anyone else? Referring to Indy Channel.

Okay then the family searched all night and found nothing, even in day light they found nothing... the official search begins at 11:45am and very soon after the bodies are found? All of this and they were less than a half mile from the bridge with clothes scattered in the creek? If there were clothes in the creek, we are to believe that the family searched all night and never saw them, all morning in sunlight never saw them. Wouldnt your first thought or maybe somewhere in your train of thought be one girl slips on the bridge grabs the other for help and the both go over the side.... check the creek right???? This IMO could only mean a few things either:

1. someone put those clothes and the bodies there, that is not the kill site, its either been staged to look that way or its a dump site for the bodies and we are not being told that (LE never confirmed that this was where they were killed as far as I know, and the land owner said theres no way they were dragged there they had to have walked, I always just went with that since he would know his property best but perhaps he was mistaken)

2. the reporter did not see what he thought he saw

But the clothes and the girls were upstream from the bridge in an area not visible from the bridge.

That was a really interesting read. I clipped part of it because it's so long. But informative.

In my mind, I can't picture how far the packaging plant is from the cemetery. But it would be an area that someone would explore when waiting for a load. Although this guy was only 60 miles away so he could afford to leave and come back. But say you just trucked in from 200 miles away, you would be more apt to drop your trailer and wait. And while waiting you may walk around and check out the surroundings.

OT, the packaging plant needs to restructure their loading. What a complete loss of revenue all around.

FYI, this is not an isolated incident. There are other recent comments online about the wait to pick up a load at the Delphi plant written by others.

After dropping the trailer, I think the tractor rig could be parked at the back of the cemetery without attracting much attention, or maybe there was another convenient place to drop it. Perhaps he had gone to the trail on other occasions while waiting but this time was different, due to whatever was going on in his head/heart. If he had taken one or both to his truck it could explain why the phones pinged at different locations. I believe truckers who do these acts use their truck for the privacy it affords and there are so many acceptable places to park it. I think he then dumped their bodies back down there where he could wash away some evidence and because he had to go back to the plant to pick up his load. Not so they could or couldn't be discovered; he wouldn't care either way because he would be long gone. I believe it explains why people in a small town do not already know who this is. And it also explains the billboards all over the country.
Libby must have been super covert in making that recording that he would not have a clue!

Could be what they're looking for then. She could have sc'd those to the person who handed them over to LE and LE wants that phone to see if there's more data on it. I agree w/OP the image looks as if she'd zoomed in on him. I still think they were expecting a boy and got BG.

well, there's was also the video and sound that was taken from either Libby's actual cell or off the cloud.

This is an idea someone asked me go post concerning BG msy be wearing these type of goggles.
Not sure I agree but am willing to post for discussion.
Webseluths are trying to determine what the white wavy line in his FBI photo is.

I think I may be onto something.

I think he may be wearing VIDEO GOGGLES like these:
[link to [url]www.wareable.com (secure)[/URL]]

The sick thing is, people say he is wearing a watch, and I thought: "why in this day and age would somebody wear a watch with everybody having cellphones. Furthermore, why wear a watch to a murder?"

Well, a gps watch goes with these goggles. AND...(this is going to make everybody sick) there is a wireless camera you can buy with them...

So, I think the perp used the wireless camera to see if the girls were on the bridge by themselves, then, acted. Then as sick as he is, I think he recorded the murders with his video goggles, and used the gps watch to help escape if the cops were on his trail.

The squiggly lines in the goggles correspond to the squiggly white line in the perp's photo. imo.

They obtained permission at 6:30 p.m. that evening according to the property owner but didn't search there until the next day.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I see where he said he found out after 6:30, that people stopped by asking for permission to search his property. But I don't see where it says they didn't search until the next day?

Also interesting that he said there was no blood or other visible evidence that a violent crime had occurred. "Very pristine," he said.

MOO..we don't know that one of those 'perfect strangers' wasn't BG guy...and further covering his tracks.......I am still completely stumped on a/two searchers following 'a set of footprints' and found the girls the next day.... I know it has not been stated and probably won't be..where did those tracks start? Why only one set? Were photos/cast taken? How did they even follow a set of prints? Looking at the photos..there is lots of weeds/leaves/nature debris all on the ground?

(I hope your ear infection is better today, spiritecho.)

This is an idea someone asked me go post concerning BG msy be wearing these type of goggles.
Webseluths are trying to determine what the white wavy line in his FBI photo is.

[link to www.wareable.com (secure)]

The sick thing is, people say he is wearing a watch, and I thought: "why in this day and age would somebody wear a watch with everybody having cellphones. Furthermore, why wear a watch to a murder?"

Well, a gps watch goes with these goggles. AND...(this is going to make everybody sick) there is a wireless camera you can buy with them...

So, I think the perp used the wireless camera to see if the girls were on the bridge by themselves, then, acted. Then as sick as he is, I think he recorded the murders with his video goggles, and used the gps watch to help escape if the cops were on his trail.

The squiggly lines in the goggles correspond to the squiggly white line in the perp's photo. imo.

WOW! Just.....wow.

Thank you, Alexandra.

I came across something rather interesting while on FB. There is a photo journalist who was covering the 2/14 search for Abby and Libby in Delphi. He posted several pictures taken during that time. And he gives a detail about an observation he made that I've not seem mentioned in MSM before. Here is a link: https://www.facebook.com/jkyle.keen...7780.1073741969.1174987605&type=3&pnref=story

And, I did clear this through an admin 1st as I wasn't sure if ok to share.

Long time follower - first time poster. My dad was a truck driver - he entered the occupation when the steel mill he worked for folded in the 1980s. He passed in an accident in the early 90s - but I can tell you this, from my experiences. Waiting for loads was not uncommon. I can remember a few instances of my father going to a site and having to wait a couple hours to a couple days. Granted, he was a long-haul type of truck driver, and not a short over the road driver like some are. Also, I remember he had physical log books that he had to have up to date in case he ended up at a weigh station or was pulled over - but I also remember him talking about how people could easily manipulate the times on there. Things may have changed, ex. log books may be electronic now?, but those were two points I remember from his being a truck driver. Also, mention was made about possibly driving the truck to the location - but I would personally think that would be too risky, especially if he is an owner operator. That would be like leaving a business card out in the open for all to make notice of....UNLESS driving a semi to the location is common...then one wouldn't bat an eye at.
Great job posting so many different viewpoints/ideas re: the case.....I hope the perp is caught soon.

Second, here is a note copied from a blog for the trucking industry. This type of waiting for loads is common. There are other blogs and articles about how truckers look to kill time during this down time, many look to get out and walk or visit attractions in the area. This one is focused on the packing plant that is right down the road, the same road LE had blocked during the CS investigation. !

[link to www.wareable.com (secure)]

(O/ T, also from the above link, "Fitbark"? :biggrin:

"Living with pet wearables: Top trot tracking or barking up the wrong tree?
One dog, two wearables. Here's what happened...

Tracking your own steps with a fitness tracker isn't enough these days, you can monitor kids and cats and dogs too. According to a recent report, the pet wearables market will be worth $2.5 billion by 2024. That means a whole lot of pets are going to be wandering around with a piece of connected tech.

I've been putting the $69.99 FitBark and the £40 PitPat through their paces for a few weeks now to see whether they can be as useful as the ones for us humans. Each one tracks a dog's activity but in their own unique way. The end result should be a record of how much exercise your hound is getting compared to what he or she needs." )

(Btw: Ursabruin, your font color is hard to read.)

long time follower - first time poster. My dad was a truck driver - he entered the occupation when the steel mill he worked for folded in the 1980s. He passed in an accident in the early 90s - but i can tell you this, from my experiences. Waiting for loads was not uncommon. I can remember a few instances of my father going to a site and having to wait a couple hours to a couple days. Granted, he was a long-haul type of truck driver, and not a short over the road driver like some are. Also, i remember he had physical log books that he had to have up to date in case he ended up at a weigh station or was pulled over - but i also remember him talking about how people could easily manipulate the times on there. Things may have changed, ex. Log books may be electronic now?, but those were two points i remember from his being a truck driver. Also, mention was made about possibly driving the truck to the location - but i would personally think that would be too risky, especially if he is an owner operator. That would be like leaving a business card out in the open for all to make notice of....unless driving a semi to the location is common...then one wouldn't bat an eye at.
Great job posting so many different viewpoints/ideas re: The case.....i hope the perp is caught soon.

welcome

I see where he said he found out after 6:30, that people stopped by asking for permission to search his property. But I don't see where it says they didn't search until the next day?

Also interesting that he said there was no blood or other visible evidence that a violent crime had occurred. "Very pristine," he said.

We have been given way more information in this case then we think.... its in the pressers and articles online... we just have to put them altogether.... here's another piece..

he said there was no blood or other visible evidence that a violent crime had occurred. "Very pristine," he said.

So there goes the knife or gun idea either leave a pristine crime scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member