IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this.It would be an early lead or suspect-Quote-It was discovered that once the murder investigation has begun, the name of the killer is likely to be in the investigative file within the first week.
Thanks for the correction.

I still encourage folks here to read the links. They will answer a lot of questions about victims, circumstances and characteristics of perps.

I also found this interesting:

http://www.pollyklaas.org/media/press-releases/wa-abduction-homicide-study-conclusions.pdf

Just wanted to chime in late as usual, but saw mention of pepper spray being used for protection and just wanted to share this item my hubby just got me...amazingly easy to use and easy to hold. Pepper spray always freaks me out because every time I have been around it when it's used I end up choking and coughing if not even close to it. Personal protection is so important. Sadly no where is safe.

https://www.amazon.com/Streetwise-Million-Perfect-Discrete-Rechargeable/dp/B01CXB2CHW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just added to my wishlist for next Amazon purchase. Thank you!

OT: does anyone know if bear mace is really better than regular mace?

It's entirely possible that this is the case. If he really is drawn to the power aspect... he's at least contemplated something similar at this point. You don't just wake up one day and decide that you're going to end the life of another, or more than one, person in this manner. This is not a young guy. I just can't believe that this is a teenager, going against the theories of some. I actually favor the truck driver theory. My husband is kind of on the same page. He's in the middle of a trial so he doesn't have much time to actually go over things though.
I agree. I don't think this is his first crime nor his last if he's not caught soon. I'm also not convinced he's been caught for prior crimes, which would explain no DNA match. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Has anyone of you analyzed and slowed down the audio yet?
My bf and I just listened to it over and over again and he heard a faint "(inaudible) she might be" after the "down the hill" part, which makes me wonder if they got separated, what if they played hide and seek and the perpetrator was stalking them already? leading one girl to the other who might already have been dead? or if his dog went missing and he asked the girls for help to find her?

have there been any other deaths in this area before?

It's an interesting thought; I played around with the audio when it was released. I cleaned up much of the noise and slowed it down. I didn't hear what you said you might have heard. I'll fool around some more but I'm pretty sure there's nothing there. If I do hear something I'll pass it over to my husband who has better high end audio software. I'm not going to post anything though since technically I'm drastically altering the original in order to analyze it and I don't think it would be appropriate - IMO it would be kind of like releasing a sketch based on the photo, which is not allowed here.

If I get anything questionable I'll send it in as a tip. JMO but I believe the FBI will have already analyzed the audio with the best software available. And if they did find additional voices they might not release it to the public anyway.

I agree with this.It would be an early lead or suspect-Quote-It was discovered that once the murder investigation has begun, the name of the killer is likely to be in the investigative file within the first week.

I agree that is usually the case, but then you have a case like Tara Grinstead's where the killer was never on LE's radar at all. They hadn't even heard his name. And 12 years later, they just arrested him. It can go either way.

This Was the early ISP release photo, not sure there is one that was released that was more zoomed out?
3D45130F00000578-0-image-a-8_1487212313427.jpg

Yes, and if, as reported, LE is going door to door, it could help narrow their list of suspects. Who lives alone, who has disappeared from town, etc. Coupled with the big reward, it could also encourage any possible family members to offer some information. Thinking of an elderly parent or an abused spouse, etc. they may not feel comfortable calling the hotline or going to the police station. But if LE shows up at their door, they might be more willing to talk.

A HazMat Endorsement requires a driver to do a Threat Assessment through TSA. Also if a driver needs access to military or port areas they need a TWIC card. These are where a CDL driver needs to submit fingerprints. Both HazMat and TWIC is good for 5 years not every year. Some drivers are required a DOT Physical every 1 year. But all DOT physicals are good no longer than 2 years.

Drivers do not need to submit fingerprints under the FMCSA.

Well to do a background check you do give them. He actually did it twice. Once because he hauls hazardous and his company he is leased to requires their own background check also. So his was ran twice.

I have spent hours using photo software with filters trying to coax more detail from BG photos with no luck. Doesn't mean someone else can't but I'm burned out for now.
Curious how FBI and IN State Police now show1 photo but we clearly have 2.
attachment.php

The order the pictures are presented makes it hard. Some folks here show the second picture (as presented in your post, and as shared to the media) likely happened first. Go back and look. You can see him stepping away from the side of the bridge in the first picture, where in the second picture he is walking alongside the bridge. There have been some gifs shared that make this compelling evidence as well.

I think the second picture shows he *might* be behind Abbie based on the object in front of him, of which most of has been cropped out. The first picture has clear evidence of blurring and I don't know know what it means. Not sure it helps at all in finding this guy, but that's what I think.

No it was of this man but the picture was panned wider (which explaind the dark "thing" which was seen as branches from her vantage point) Anybody?

It looked like she was hunched down in the brush kinda. I just restored my phone so I don't have that screenshot anymore.

It might be possible the girls met him "before" they even crossed the bridge (back on the trail before the bridge). He may have made a pass at them. Young girls (I was one once) might take offense and tell him to take a flying leap (or some such words). Perhaps he simmered and followed them after they went a distance on the bridge. Libby sees him and snaps his photo. He keeps coming like an angry bear. God only knows what happened then. This is all just a theory of what "might" have happened. Footprints? If he waded through the creek (tossing their clothes in the water after he assaulted them on the way back the way he came), he may have gone back up that hill (mud and all) and crossed the bridge back to his car.

The order the pictures are presented makes it hard. Some folks here show the second picture (as presented in your post, and as shared to the media) likely happened first. Go back and look. You can see him stepping away from the side of the bridge in the first picture, where in the second picture he is walking alongside the bridge. There have been some gifs shared that make this compelling evidence as well.

I think the second picture shows he *might* be behind Abbie based on the object in front of him, of which most of has been cropped out. The first picture has clear evidence of blurring and I don't know know what it means. Not sure it helps at all in finding this guy, but that's what I think.
attachment.php

kinda eerie like he might be looking down at her in that second pic(if that is in fact her arm)

When you get your Drivers License in Indiana you have to take off your glasses and your picture is taken with a camera that also uploads your photo into a facial recognition database per...surveillance camera identification, etc. They have software that if the face isn't totally disguised it will pull aspects of your facial features and make a match in it's database.

I have spent hours using photo software with filters trying to coax more detail from BG photos with no luck. Doesn't mean someone else can't but I'm burned out for now.
Curious how FBI and IN State Police now show1 photo but we clearly have 2.
attachment.php
I've been saying for at least a week that the other photo has all but disappeared. I'm guessing it's because of that blue line.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I've just spent on hour looking at BG's photos.

I see a back pack on his left side ( right side in photo ) . There seems to be something there, the shading is different than his jacket. He also seems to lean toward that side, like it's heavy.

Anyone else?

This Was the early ISP release photo, not sure there is one that was released that was more zoomed out?
3D45130F00000578-0-image-a-8_1487212313427.jpg

No, that is the right foot up photo. It was the right foot down photo.

If it's the same guy he may be ramping up because the game may be over soon. ( I hope that it is! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members