IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I just google Abby and Libby Delphi but instead put it in ebay and found this. [emoji849]Look at this on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222421401505

Cecil The Lion Cub Abby & Libby Two Young Girls Killed Help Catch The Killer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i saw that the other day on ebay. Don't you love how they will only keep half of the 5000 (starting bid) and donate the rest. Good grief who in the world is going to give them that kind of dough for a piece of food.

I just reported this ebay listing to ebay. You can report it also by going to the listing. The report option is located on the right hand side about half way down the page. The link is in blue.
I sell on ebay for a living. This listing makes me sick. If enough people report it, ebay will take it down.

I sell on Ebay as well. As much as i think the listing is stupid is does not violate Ebay rules. Its been up for a while.

I'm less than one hour away from Delphi and hubby travels three different MAJOR highways every day for work. He has yet to see a billboard.

I have seen the billboard twice in Indianapolis (70 E of downtown & 465 on NW side). But the billboard only shows this for maybe 3 seconds. It's fast. By the time you can see what it is talking about it goes to the next one. They should show it longer IMO.

Does anybody else remember when these photos 1st released they were not cropped and it looked like Libby was taking photo while hiding in trees just off bridge? I don't think I imagined it? I just can't find a full version?

Yes, here is the picture after I worked on it to show the "purse" and the possibility, that Abby - or another person - was in front of the POI and that the frame may have been edited to erase that individual in front.

attachment.php

Attachments

• indiana detail possible purse Abby.jpg
    indiana detail possible purse Abby.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 801
I am having trouble understanding why they don't release more audio/video. I understand some of it may sadly be disturbing there may be details they don't want release. But don't they have seven minutes' worth? There's not another 2-3 seconds they can't release? This horrifies me when I think of why this may be...

where did you read 7 minutes worth? i had not seen that...

I have done that (created a fake fb profile). Not specifically for this case, but there are many missing person pages/groups that are only accessible when you're an fb member.

I never understand why SM requires true full names. It is just so dangerous. I think it should leaves to the users to decide which name to use. If for some reason you want to be verified you can always to that at your own wish. Every computer has an IP address and govare tracking us down in every way already, I don't see the necessary of mandatory using real name.

Hope it's not related at all, but this POI does have the markings of a serial killer. Also, I hope it's not through another crime the Delphi killer is caught.

Don't serial killers usually have a longer cooling down period?

And with now exceeding 10,000 tips in a city of 30,000 says they'll probably have him soon after enough people say it's the same person. IMHO...hopefully.

Delphi is 3,000

I never understand why SM requires true full names. It is just so dangerous. I think it should leaves to the users to decide which name to use. If for some reason you want to be verified you can always to that at your own wish. Every computer has an IP address and govare tracking us down in every way already, I don't see the necessary of mandatory using real name.

I have a FB account that I started just to read because of WS. It certainly isn't in my real name.

Has anyone of you analyzed and slowed down the audio yet?
My bf and I just listened to it over and over again and he heard a faint "(inaudible) she might be" after the "down the hill" part, which makes me wonder if they got separated, what if they played hide and seek and the perpetrator was stalking them already? leading one girl to the other who might already have been dead? or if his dog went missing and he asked the girls for help to find her?

have there been any other deaths in this area before?

Interesting that you say that, couple few threads ago, someone else mentioned, that they also heard something after, "Down the hill"... a kind of a whispered, Hurry up" is what they thought they heard. I kind of dismissed it, but now that you are also saying that you hear some sort of (breathless?), vocalization after the word hill, I will (reluctantly!) listen to it again.

View attachment 111805click <------------I was outside hangin' with some friends and enjoyin' the nice spring like weather.

I dropped in just in time to see that it's time to move to a new thread.......this time I thought I would take a selfie while doing it---->View attachment 111806

It's fine, it's fine !!
I went to the insurance company
and got it all cleared up----->View attachment 111807

And here I am...........................ready to sleuth !! View attachment 111808

STOP IT, Steelman!! :slap: JUST STOP!!!
:silly: YOU'RE

KILLING US! :floorlaugh:

:cuckoo:

:tyou:

Yes, here is the picture after I worked on it to show the "purse" and the possibility, that Abby - or another person - was in front of the POI and that the frame may have been edited to erase that individual in front.

attachment.php

Do you remember where the original photo was?

And with now exceeding 10,000 tips in a city of 30,000 says they'll probably have him soon after enough people say it's the same person. IMHO...hopefully.

Hopefully they are using some sort of data base to index and sort these tips to try and group them together by name, time frame, frequency that "x" tip has been given. Say if they have a cluster of tips from a certain area in a certain time frame or this person has been tipped 8 times.

I sell on Ebay as well. As much as i think the listing is stupid is does not violate Ebay rules. Its been up for a while.

It violated the rules of ownership of a heart and soul, and of human decency, and it's gone now.Just because there may not be specific wording in eBay policy stating, "Do not exploit the death of others" does not mean we should tolerate such heinous behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme