IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going back through the threads to see if I can find that photo, as I know what I posted before that discussion began. I'm on thread #1, but I swear, it is JUST like thread #20, minus trail cam convo, and add in "down the hill" and fanny pack logos. Other than that, it is the exact same convos! lol. I am thinking this might not be a very good sign. 20 threads and it looks just like square 1.

EDIT--- the possible person next to him in the photo started on post #789 in thread #1 by mojook. Im still looking for the big photo.

It looked like she was hunched down in the brush kinda. I just restored my phone so I don't have that screenshot anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you do remember that ? I swear I remember it and cannot find it any other way than this one....not sure why it would have changed? Am I just crazy? I just remember my 1st impression of that pic and then it went around the world from there and I lost track but not of the impression!

Oh well..thanks for helping

I've just spent on hour looking at BG's photos.

I see a back pack on his left side ( right side in photo ) . There seems to be something there, the shading is different than his jacket. He also seems to lean toward that side, like it's heavy.

Anyone else?

There has been some pure speculation he is leaning because he is pulling a weapon out from his opposite side.

I am going back through the threads to see if I can find that photo, as I know what I posted before that discussion began. I'm on thread #1, but I swear, it is JUST like thread #20, minus trail cam convo, and add in "down the hill" and fanny pack logos. Other than that, it is the exact same convos! lol. I am thinking this might not be a very good sign. 20 threads and it looks just like square 1.

I went through the whole thread #1 as well....I wonder if some things have been changed? Maybe I'm just crazy but I really do remember that picture because it made such an impression on me!

That's a major TOS violation. They can be banned from WS for doing that. Make sure to report that to a WS moderator if you see it happening.

thanks ... I had not known that, but it is good to know. I always thought my posts here were supposed to stay just here, and would hope that was the case. If I wanted them out in social media, I would post them there myself.

When you get your Drivers License in Indiana you have to take off your glasses and your picture is taken with a camera that also uploads your photo into a facial recognition database per...surveillance camera identification, etc. They have software that if the face isn't totally disguised it will pull aspects of your facial features and make a match in it's database.

I think a lot, or even most states do that now. Ohio went "digitized" (their term) on their license pics around a decade ago. It really bugged me at the time.

I don't post on SM crime pages for that exact reason. I have considered creating a separate fake account to do so but haven't felt a need to post yet.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I have done that (created a fake fb profile). Not specifically for this case, but there are many missing person pages/groups that are only accessible when you're an fb member.

attachment.php

First time posting, not sure how large this will be when it uploads. I see a red object which I placed a circle around which could be the clothes because Abby was wearing a reddish colored top.....Just my opinion:gaah:

Good catch!

This Was the early ISP release photo, not sure there is one that was released that was more zoomed out?
3D45130F00000578-0-image-a-8_1487212313427.jpg

Call me crazy but I bet those blurs are the branches that were in front of her....anyone remember this???

I remember thinking how terrifying that picture was because it looked like she must have been hiding!

View attachment 111823
I think by looking at the photo on the left that BG 's hand is not in his pocket but slightly behind him. The white blob does not line up with the cuff of his jacket. Could the white blob be a phone in a holster and the white around his neck be headphones?

That's good thinking! I can totally see that.

I have seen this mentioned several times, so I apologize for using your post. But, I am so confused by this idea. If he had a tattoo that he could be identified by, don't y'all think the police would have released it? That would be easy to identify by people who knew him! And if no tattoo info had been released, then why would he have to hide it? I mean, it can't be from being embarrassed of it! He put it there. So why would a hidden right hand mean a tattoo in this case? Real question.

I think they are just trying to mention things they saw in the video and are giving random examples.

I was thinking maybe the EWMN knuckle or five dots tattoo that a lot of prisoners get in prison, thousands have it, but yeah - it would be very noticeable and hard to hide, etc.

I am having trouble understanding why they don't release more audio/video. I understand some of it may sadly be disturbing there may be details they don't want release. But don't they have seven minutes' worth? There's not another 2-3 seconds they can't release? This horrifies me when I think of why this may be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme