IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully they are using some sort of data base to index and sort these tips to try and group them together by name, time frame, frequency that "x" tip has been given. Say if they have a cluster of tips from a certain area in a certain time frame or this person has been tipped 8 times.

Well they are being assisted by the FBI, so I think it's safe to say they are organizing their tips wisely...

Yes, here is the picture after I worked on it to show the "purse" and the possibility, that Abby - or another person - was in front of the POI and that the frame may have been edited to erase that individual in front.

attachment.php

That is my thoughts too. BG is incredibly close to the girl and no more videos after that, just audio at the most. Poor girls! I think any girls working alone or even pairs in trail should either bring a dog/a male/a drone that uploads real time picture to who you care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

INSIDE edition:

-Nin

Yes I was trying to bring that You Tube over from Skibaboo's map....it shows Inside Edition "Going down the hill" and this picture with very cler "blurs" that I believe were "branches" originally. Thanks Nin

IMO he does not have a brown fanny pack. He has a brown zip up hoodie under the blue jacket. The hoodie is longer than the jacket and he has his hands in the pockets of the hoodie.

I'm really afraid to post this, but I called in a tip regarding someone in my small town "resembles" BG. He used to walk every day, but now he doesn't. Like I posted before, I'm less than one hour from Delphi and even closer to Winimac.
I couldn't live with myself if I didn't report him.

I am having trouble understanding why they don't release more audio/video. I understand some of it may sadly be disturbing there may be details they don't want release. But don't they have seven minutes' worth? There's not another 2-3 seconds they can't release? This horrifies me when I think of why this may be...

Where did you hear that they have 7 minutes?

I'm really afraid to post this, but I called in a tip regarding someone in my small town "resembles" BG. He used to walk every day, but now he doesn't. Like I posted before, I'm less than one hour from Delphi and even closer to Winimac.

Do not be afraid. You did the right thing in reporting this. Thanks for sharing.

Interesting that you say that, couple few threads ago, someone else mentioned, that they also heard something after, "Down the hill"... a kind of a whispered, Hurry up" is what they thought they heard. I kind of dismissed it, but now that you are also saying that you hear some sort of (breathless?), vocalization after the word hill, I will (reluctantly!) listen to it again.

This always sounds like an eco to me instead of an actual persons voice. I'm sure it's not. It it's just so eerie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you get your Drivers License in Indiana you have to take off your glasses and your picture is taken with a camera that also uploads your photo into a facial recognition database per...surveillance camera identification, etc. They have software that if the face isn't totally disguised it will pull aspects of your facial features and make a match in it's database.

Uh, come again?!
Do you mean that if you wear glasses all the time, to be able to see, your DL photo will be of you without your glasses?
So when you get pulled over by LE, and you are wearing the glasses that you usually wear to see with, when you give the officer your driver's license he will look at the photo of you -- with NO GLASSES -- and do what??? Take it back to his vehicle and scan it on some apparatus to determine if it is really you? Since with your glasses on, your DL photo doesn't really look like you.

IF my question makes no sense, don't worry. It doesn't make any sense to me either. I think I just need to :offtobed:

:bedtime:

IMO he does not have a brown fanny pack. He has a brown zip up hoodie under the blue jacket. The hoodie is longer than the jacket and he has his hands in the pockets of the hoodie.
Which is LE"s description I Think?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Yes, here is the picture after I worked on it to show the "purse" and the possibility, that Abby - or another person - was in front of the POI and that the frame may have been edited to erase that individual in front.
attachment.php
Don't you guys think the perp's right arm was photoshopped because of he might be doing? as in touching or exposing his stuff, or a gun or something? Seems kinda blurred and empty around the zone of the waist.

I think the serious problem with this case is the fact that one of the biggest pieces LE seems to have is some grainy video. This guy blends in so well in society, He litterally looks like he could be anybodys middle aged husband/dad. I know Delphi only has 3,000 population but add in surrounding area and that number grows and grows. If this is a SK, look at cases like dennis rader, gary ridgeway, bundy and the list goes on and on, Families alot of times only see what they want to see and many times they tend not be able to see the pieces of the puzzle right in front of them. Which is why cases of seemingly random murder are so difficult to solve. Unless LE has that provibial smoking gun, the case is stacked against them from the start. Thats why cases of random murders are so scary bc many times they don't look like some scary monster, they look like normal everyday regular people who are hiding in plain sight

They are show casing this case on A&E's Live PD right now

WTG!

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

This is *exactly* the kind of tip LE wants-- a resemblance and changed behavior. I'm so glad you had the courage to call it in. If it turns out to be nothing, no harm done.

Thought - in the side by side photos - the right foot seems to have a different color shoe/boot?

Uh, come again?!
Do you mean that if you wear glasses all the time, to be able to see, your DL photo will be of you without your glasses?
So when you get pulled over by LE, and you are wearing the glasses that you usually wear to see with, when you give the officer your driver's license he will look at the photo of you -- with NO GLASSES -- and do what??? Take it back to his vehicle and scan it on some apparatus to determine if it is really you? Since with your glasses on, your DL photo doesn't really look like you.

IF my question makes no sense, don't worry. It doesn't make any sense to me either. I think I just need to :offtobed:

:bedtime:

Massachusetts is doing it. They have bounced around on this issue for decades. At one point I had to remove my glasses and put on a pair they gave me with no lenses. That was because of 'flash" lol. Now we are back to no glasses. But the irony of that is on my license there is a restriction "B" which means corrective lenses required, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required