IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been brought up, but being sick with pneumonia and now the other flu has had me in bed reading a lot. I came across a few cases that peaked my interest with Liberty and Abigail on my mind. If it has been already said than I apologize. The first case is the murder of two sixth grade friends in the woods of Oklahoma. Kevin Sweat was charged with the murders of Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placke with first pleading non-guilty and than guilty bc he thought they were two monsters in the woods. The strange thing is that even though they recovered the shells of the bullets that killed both girls and the bones of Kevin Sweat's girlfriend in a fire pit on his father's property, none of his dna was present on either of the two girls. One of the two girls, (if I remember right) had her shorts partially taken off and its been speculated that the dna belonged to another suspect, one that they decided to not pursue after the conviction of Kevin Sweat. Here is the thread if anyone wants to read it: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ker-11-amp-Taylor-Placker-13-Found-Murdered-1 This was also featured on a recent episode of Shadow of Doubt on ID, on 01/31 of this year.

The other case that I came about was the murder of Justin Bloxom. The killer, Brian Horn used social media (myspace) and text messages to lure Justin to his death. This is one of the cases that haunts me. Horn used his girlfriend's computer to contact Justin and if I remember correctly the girlfriend had some part in Justin's murder. This was another show on the ID Network, Web of Lies Season 2 episode 12.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Stonewall-31-March-2010&highlight=brian+horn

I'm not writing every single fact about each murder but I wanted to share this in the hopes that maybe even the smallest thing in both murders can help profile Abigail & Liberty's killer. Humans are predictable and maybe the experience the officers and detectives of Justin, Skyla & Taylor's cases can help this current investigation.

Last part, (I hate being this sick) I want to point out that the girlfriend of Sweat was murdered by him and Horn used his girlfriend to prey on a child with no regard on the repercussions that would be placed on her. Both these women (and many others in past murders) kept silent to protect their boyfriend, friend, son, husband, etc and what horrible outcomes each had by being silent.

If this is a duplicate, I apologize. Knowledge is power and any tip can lead to the arrest of Liberty and Abigail's killer. Well, i'm off to bed in hopes that maybe tomorrow will be a better day.
I just find it hard to believe that people would protect a monster unless they really feared for their own life in reporting it or were just as evil. How could you enable a person to go around killing children and adults and not report it?. Also how could you not think that one day you could be the next victim?
Well hopefully you will feel better soon . .

I just find it hard to believe that people would protect a monster unless they really feared for their own life in reporting it or were just as evil. How could you enable a person to go around killing children and adults and not report it?. Also how could you not think that one day you could be the next victim?

Ask poor little Stacey Peterson.

Real life and month-end at work has kept me busy the last four days. Were new pictures released? If so, would someone link me pretty please?

No new pictures, Knox...just trying to re-hash if there is a blurring. Do you remember 1st pics that showed branches in front of suspect and now it is cropped and blurred? That's all we are doing....nothing new

IMO he does not have a brown fanny pack. He has a brown zip up hoodie under the blue jacket. The hoodie is longer than the jacket and he has his hands in the pockets of the hoodie.

Ita. If it was a fanny pack, etc. it wouldn't be so flesh against the body.

Uh, come again?!
Do you mean that if you wear glasses all the time, to be able to see, your DL photo will be of you without your glasses?
So when you get pulled over by LE, and you are wearing the glasses that you usually wear to see with, when you give the officer your driver's license he will look at the photo of you -- with NO GLASSES -- and do what??? Take it back to his vehicle and scan it on some apparatus to determine if it is really you? Since with your glasses on, your DL photo doesn't really look like you.

IF my question makes no sense, don't worry. It doesn't make any sense to me either. I think I just need to :eek:fftobed:

:bedtime:

It is true in Indiana, they made me take my glasses off a couple of years ago when I renewed my license. Yup!!

If Libby really was hiding in the bushes while recording the video, it breaks my heart all over again, imagining the situation. :(
I'm so proud of her for getting the evidence.

I wish she called 911 :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kind of feel the same way about being relieved if he is tied to the girls in IA because that would mean there's just one double-murdering monster killing children in the rural Midwest. On the other hand, if it is the same killer, I am going to be so mad at the IA authorities for not catching this guy because Abby and Libby would still be alive. But I kind of get a sick feeling that IN may be solving IA's case for them.

I've been thinking this for a while now. What if the Lord used Libby's bright awareness and practical smarts to stop this man from killing more. How many women and girls may be saved by her?

You're right, but indeed a lot are in fear for their lives. More than people realize. My ex stole a car, pulled a gun in me, threatened to shoot me and himself. I talked him out of it and broke it off. I agonize every single day for not calling police. He stalked me. I moved up north, but he figured out where I was. He didn't have a vehicle, though, so he tried to rob an elderly woman. She wouldn't give him her keys so he shot and killed her in a park, ran to a bus and took it hostage for two hours.

There were a LOT of red flags. He wrote in a letter (I still have it) that he was angry and thought the mailman was stealing his magazines. He said someday he'd have power to destroy people.

I chose to ignore a lot. I was afraid. As I've said before, I agonize over this daily. I hope the person or persons who know this understand that they're going to feel this way, too. I hope they report this, otherwise their lives will be a nightmare forever.

Moo.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

No new pictures, Knox...just trying to re-hash if there is a blurring. Do you remember 1st pics that showed branches in front of suspect and now it is cropped and blurred? That's all we are doing....nothing new

OK hold up. Do we have the image with the branches in front?

INSIDE edition:

attachment.php

-Nin

Whew! Sleuthing all our past sleuthing is EXHAUSTING! So, I guess the question is where did Inside Edition get that photo! lol. Because the one I saw was not in a video. And I even remember there was a person who posted the link in the middle of the discussion. They didn't write anything else on the post, I don't think, and they had only posted a couple of times with some really good info. lol. That's a lot of details for a memory that clearly didn't exist since I can't find it again!!!

Whew! Sleuthing all our past sleuthing is EXHAUSTING! So, I guess the question is where did Inside Edition get that photo! lol. Because the one I saw was not in a video. And I even remember there was a person who posted the link in the middle of the discussion. They didn't write anything else on the post, I don't think, and they had only posted a couple of times with some really good info. lol. That's a lot of details for a memory that clearly didn't exist since I can't find it again!!!

So you remember alot of info...yet can't track that info down?

The order the pictures are presented makes it hard. Some folks here show the second picture (as presented in your post, and as shared to the media) likely happened first. Go back and look. You can see him stepping away from the side of the bridge in the first picture, where in the second picture he is walking alongside the bridge. There have been some gifs shared that make this compelling evidence as well.

I think the second picture shows he *might* be behind Abbie based on the object in front of him, of which most of has been cropped out. The first picture has clear evidence of blurring and I don't know know what it means. Not sure it helps at all in finding this guy, but that's what I think.
I feel the reason the picture is blurry is because he was possibly running. JMO
Has anyone of you analyzed and slowed down the audio yet?
My bf and I just listened to it over and over again and he heard a faint "(inaudible) she might be" after the "down the hill" part, which makes me wonder if they got separated, what if they played hide and seek and the perpetrator was stalking them already? leading one girl to the other who might already have been dead? or if his dog went missing and he asked the girls for help to find her?

have there been any other deaths in this area before?

I was researching the Lauren Spierer case, the blonde IU student who disappeared in June 2011. Here is a link to a mostly recent follow-up story on that case. The theory is that someone abducted her off the street. Her body has yet to be been found. The following link is from June 2015.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/lauren-spierer-case-years-vanished-hope/story?id=40084230

Here is an excerpt I've pulled from this article:

"The inmate said Hamersley (a student at IU who ended up in jail due to shooting at police for an unrelated incident) told him the story of how Lauren died at a house party with a group of unidentified students.
"They were drinking and doing ecstasy," the inmate said, recalling Hamersley's purported jailhouse account. "She OD'ed. It scared them. They didn't know what to do with her and they took her down to the Ohio River... and got rid of her... disposed of her body."

Garrett (an FBI cold case agent) said it's a theory he's taking to heart.

"Because the idea is very simple. One of the mistakes in most criminal cases is we, investigators, try to make them too complicated. And many times, at the end of the day, they end up being quite simple. The simplest is, she died at a party in Bloomington and somebody got rid of her."

So this FBI agent is saying the simplest explanation may be the answer.

And this post by Justice101 could be that simplest explanation. Food for thought. MOO

I think that the case was to get the POI just nervous enough and put just enough fear in him to do something to slip up or someone just might say, Hey that looks like so and so...put a little fear into him.

Going to restate . This is not the official FBI photo. Anything else has more than likely been altered. It looks like an artifact or an odd cloning mistake. It happens. This is link to official photo.
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams/@@download.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having trouble relaxing in this case, so, I'm pretty sure I need to take a CHILL PILL!!!!

WG

Technically speaking, this would not be pedophilia. Pedophilia involves a child who has not reached puberty. Still very sick, but not pedophilia. This would fall under Hebephilia.

Sorry, my husband is a prosecuting attorney so I hear legal talk all the time.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I've been thinking this for a while now. What if the Lord used Libby's bright awareness and practical smarts to stop this man from killing more. How many women and girls may be saved by her?

I don't know. If it's the same guy, then Libby will have been the one to catch him, just like Hannah Graham's murder led to solving Morgan Harrington's murder and now he can't kill anyone else. But it's so tragic to think that this could have been prevented if IA had solved their case. But they may not be connected, so this could all be a moot point anyway.

Thanks kat! It can be a little misleading if you don't go back several pages while catching up : )

I don't know why this image seems so much clearer, but I definitely think there is a gun under his jacket. I also think Abby has been cloned out of the frame and that's why this image is no longer being used.

Is it possible in this frame he's already told them he has a gun? If he has them walking in front of him, Libby could have started the video here to get his image.

His right arm and hand is at a different angle than left. Left seems to be at the level of pants pocket, but right is higher. And I don't think it's in the hoodie pocket. It's behind that. Seems to point to unholstering a weapon. JMO

If LE won't confirm collection of DNA, what else could have been "fast tracked"? Because they *did* admit to having "fast tracked" some kind of evidence, right?

His right arm and hand is at a different angle than left. Left seems to be at the level of pants pocket, but right is higher. And I don't think it's in the hoodie pocket. It's behind that. Seems to point to unholstering a weapon. JMO

agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member