IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what I truly believe happened. Libby was speaking to a boy online and they had planned to meet up at the bridge to go walking or on a hike or just meet. I believe she was nervous about going alone so she asked Abby to go with her. They got there before the boy she was expecting to meet got there, and then BG who had been acting like a younger boy talking to Libby got there, the girls realized something strange was going on because it wasn't a boy instead it was a older man, I believe they got out the phone then.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

If LE won't confirm collection of DNA, what else could have been "fast tracked"? Because they *did* admit to having "fast tracked" some kind of evidence, right?

"Sheriff Tobe Leazenby says there was a miscommunication between he and some members of the media in Indy about the processing of physical evidence. The sheriff says they have asked the lab to fast track all evidence in the case, but he made no mention of DNA. "

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Sh...-teens-slayings-will-be-solved-414887323.html

So hairs, fibers, footprints, anything forensic. anything which might be presented at a trial or used for a warrant...Many possibilities. Plus DNA they may be keeping under wraps, LOL

Not sure if this has been brought up, but being sick with pneumonia and now the other flu has had me in bed reading a lot. I came across a few cases that peaked my interest with Liberty and Abigail on my mind. If it has been already said than I apologize. The first case is the murder of two sixth grade friends in the woods of Oklahoma. Kevin Sweat was charged with the murders of Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placke with first pleading non-guilty and than guilty bc he thought they were two monsters in the woods. The strange thing is that even though they recovered the shells of the bullets that killed both girls and the bones of Kevin Sweat's girlfriend in a fire pit on his father's property, none of his dna was present on either of the two girls. One of the two girls, (if I remember right) had her shorts partially taken off and its been speculated that the dna belonged to another suspect, one that they decided to not pursue after the conviction of Kevin Sweat. Here is the thread if anyone wants to read it: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ker-11-amp-Taylor-Placker-13-Found-Murdered-1 This was also featured on a recent episode of Shadow of Doubt on ID, on 01/31 of this year.

The other case that I came about was the murder of Justin Bloxom. The killer, Brian Horn used social media (myspace) and text messages to lure Justin to his death. This is one of the cases that haunts me. Horn used his girlfriend's computer to contact Justin and if I remember correctly the girlfriend had some part in Justin's murder. This was another show on the ID Network, Web of Lies Season 2 episode 12.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Stonewall-31-March-2010&highlight=brian+horn

I'm not writing every single fact about each murder but I wanted to share this in the hopes that maybe even the smallest thing in both murders can help profile Abigail & Liberty's killer. Humans are predictable and maybe the experience the officers and detectives of Justin, Skyla & Taylor's cases can help this current investigation.

Last part, (I hate being this sick) I want to point out that the girlfriend of Sweat was murdered by him and Horn used his girlfriend to prey on a child with no regard on the repercussions that would be placed on her. Both these women (and many others in past murders) kept silent to protect their boyfriend, friend, son, husband, etc and what horrible outcomes each had by being silent.

If this is a duplicate, I apologize. Knowledge is power and any tip can lead to the arrest of Liberty and Abigail's killer. Well, i'm off to bed in hopes that maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

Great post I'm off to look at your links !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His right arm and hand is at a different angle than left. Left seems to be at the level of pants pocket, but right is higher. And I don't think it's in the hoodie pocket. It's behind that. Seems to point to unholstering a weapon. JMO
I definitely think he had a gun to control the 2 girls and keep them quiet. However, I don't think he killed them with it, I think he strangulated them.

I've been thinking this for a while now. What if the Lord used Libby's bright awareness and practical smarts to stop this man from killing more. How many women and girls may be saved by her?

I understand what you are saying and your sentiment.

But there are too many examples of this, imho. The Lord needs to obliterate those who prey upon others. He really doesn't need to make it that complicated and use other bright stars as examples.

I'm really afraid to post this, but I called in a tip regarding someone in my small town "resembles" BG. He used to walk every day, but now he doesn't. Like I posted before, I'm less than one hour from Delphi and even closer to Winimac.
I couldn't live with myself if I didn't report him.
Can you share with us the questions they asked? Or was it just giving info? You're our hero!

IMO he does not have a brown fanny pack. He has a brown zip up hoodie under the blue jacket. The hoodie is longer than the jacket and he has his hands in the pockets of the hoodie.

I question the fanny pack idea too and think part of the brown we see is a shirt or hoodie. But his arm/hand seems too far back to be in the hoodie pocket.

I definitely think he had a gun to control the 2 girls and keep them quiet. However, I don't think he killed them with it, I think he strangulated them.

My head has it with a gun to control, strangulation as he raped them.

And now that I wrote that, I have a strong urge to throw up.

I wish LE would have another press conference and go over the photos again. Certainly they know more than they did when the photos were first shared with the public. Just a short, simple refocusing on the photos and any additional info they have gleaned from them. If they haven't discovered anything new they could reiterate what they have shared already. It seems they should know if there is a fanny pack (I personally do not see it), if his hood is up or down, and what the white swirly thing under his chin is.

I question the fanny pack idea too and think part of the brown we see is a shirt or hoodie. But his arm/hand seems too far back to be in the hoodie pocket.

I've always thought it looked like those odd pants bird hunters wear... usually solid on top and waterproof. Unsure if they have a name... just reminded me of the ones my dads friends wore hunting ducks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you remember alot of info...yet can't track that info down?

Exactly. I'm still looking (on Thread #3) but havent found it yet. Of course, I havent seen any posts about someone hiding in the trees, so maybe a whole lot was deleted? I dont feel like I have gotten to the post with the link yet, though.

Just some thoughts:

I am new and have been following these threads for two weeks since it has hit so close to home. I have not seen anyone mention that the perp could possibly be a salesman? Where I work, we have salesmen all the time in Delphi. We have salesmen all the time at our place of business from all over. They have time...until their appointment. What better time spent while waiting than exploring your surroundings....

Scary times. IMO, I think it is a plastic bag handle sticking out of his coat, or possibly rope. He is dressed as an ADULT should be dressed for the weather this time of year. IMO, he has hiking boots on. He is familiar with the area; probably spent a lot of time there.

I hunt. When I have a new area to hunt, it only takes me a couple of times being on the property to be familiarized with it.

I also didn't see anyone (I didn't see it mentioned that I know of) mention that it was an awesome spring like weather system we had that week. I have spring fever...i took work off EARLY to enjoy....just saying, IMO.

Just some thoughts:

I am new and have been following these threads for two weeks since it has hit so close to home. I have not seen anyone mention that the perp could possibly be a salesman? Where I work, we have salesmen all the time in Delphi. We have salesmen all the time at our place of business from all over. They have time...until their appointment. What better time spent while waiting than exploring your surroundings....

Scary times. IMO, I think it is a plastic bag handle sticking out of his coat, or possibly rope. He is dressed as an ADULT should be dressed for the weather this time of year. IMO, he has hiking boots on. He is familiar with the area; probably spent a lot of time there.

I hunt. When I have a new area to hunt, it only takes me a couple of times being on the property to be familiarized with it.

I also didn't see anyone (I didn't see it mentioned that I know of) mention that it was an awesome spring like weather system we had that week. I have spring fever...i took work off EARLY to enjoy....just saying, IMO.

Welcome to Websleuths!

:wagon:

Here is what I truly believe happened. Libby was speaking to a boy online and they had planned to meet up at the bridge to go walking or on a hike or just meet. I believe she was nervous about going alone so she asked Abby to go with her. They got there before the boy she was expecting to meet got there, and then BG who had been acting like a younger boy talking to Libby got there, the girls realized something strange was going on because it wasn't a boy instead it was a older man, I believe they got out the phone then.

Possible, but LE did state that their investigation/evidence did not suggest to them that type of setup. I believe that was in the CNN interview (link on the media threat) but I'm not 100%. I can edit with a link later. I found it interesting that LE stated that (when they've been so tight-lipped and/or vague about everything else). Perhaps because their source of the audio/video (whether physical phone or cloud) would have yielded evidence to that sort of setup pretty early on in the investigation.

Exactly. I'm still looking (on Thread #3) but havent found it yet. Of course, I havent seen any posts about someone hiding in the trees, so maybe a whole lot was deleted? I dont feel like I have gotten to the post with the link yet, though.

I don't know why it would be deleted but I think it has so...we can keep our memories to ourselves! Just glad I am not alone!

The reward is now up to $218,000.

According to Sargent Tony Slocum of the Indiana State Police, the tip count is currently hovering “around 10,000." Slocum says in the past week an average of roughly 400 to 500 tips have been called or emailed in. so far, none of those tips has yielded an arrest; nevertheless Slocum says each tip brings investigators closer to solving the case.

“Any time we can cross somebody off the list as a suspect we get closer, that means we’re narrowing down and getting more laser focused so to speak,” Slocum said.

On top of the tips, Slocum says reward money for information leading to an arrest and conviction has also continued to grow. As of Friday morning, the total had reached a little more than $218,000.

Slocum credit the growing total to the “incredible support” investigators have received by community members across Indiana.

“Times are tough, and some people have donated a significant amount and it’s astounding to me and I’m humbled,” he said.

Slocum says that the community support has extended beyond money. Whether its offers to hand out flyers, banners featuring hand written notes, or the constant flow of homemade food, he says the community has been relentless in their support. It’s that support that he says helps drive the team of investigators forward.

“I believe the human spirit just refuses to be stepped down by people who want to do evil in our community. As a law enforcement officer I know there’s more good in humanity than bad. This community just continues to show that, that they’re going to help you do what you have to do so we all can get back to enjoying life so to speak,” he said.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/03/delphi-investigators-grateful-for-community-outreach/

They did a pretty good segment on the murders on LivePD earlier. I was glad to see them take the time!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member