IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really afraid to post this, but I called in a tip regarding someone in my small town "resembles" BG. He used to walk every day, but now he doesn't. Like I posted before, I'm less than one hour from Delphi and even closer to Winimac.
I couldn't live with myself if I didn't report him.

Rott Mom - you did the right thing for the right reason. Be not afraid. If you are mistaken, then you are mistaken and very little harm is done. If you are not mistaken, you perhaps have prevented a great deal of harm being done. LE asked everyone to look out for men who changed their behavior after the murders (not in so many words) and they meant it. Sometimes, the slightest things lead to the suspect. Who knows? Many people may have reported this same person and your extra tip is the thing that makes them go check him out. I would think that if there are like say 10 tips about this guy in your home town, who looks similar to BG and who no longer walks the path he walked daily, surely LE would say "hmmmm. 10 people are pointing at this guy. Let's check him out." It wouldn't take much to check him out and corroborate his alibi.

INSIDE edition:

attachment.php

-Nin

I don't know why this image seems so much clearer, but I definitely think there is a gun under his jacket. I also think Abby has been cloned out of the frame and that's why this image is no longer being used.

Is it possible in this frame he's already told them he has a gun? If he has them walking in front of him, Libby could have started the video here to get his image.

If Libby really was hiding in the bushes while recording the video, it breaks my heart all over again, imagining the situation. :(
I'm so proud of her for getting the evidence.

Don't you guys think the perp's right arm was photoshopped because of he might be doing? as in touching or exposing his pennis? Seems kinda blurred and empty around the zone of the waist.

No.Idonotthinkso.

Don't serial killers usually have a longer cooling down period?

Not necessarily. Some get into a frenzy and become more of a spree killer (think Andrew Cunanan or the guy from MS who was caught in KS the other day - Deaton) and some go dormant for long stretches of time (Zodiac, Dennis Rader, Gary Ridgway).

If this guy is a SK, we don't really know which type he is yet.

I don't know why this image seems so much clearer, but I definitely think there is a gun under his jacket. I also think Abby has been cloned out of the frame and that's why this image is no longer being used.

Is it possible in this frame he's already told them he has a gun? If he has them walking in front of him, Libby could have started the video here to get his image.

yeah revisiting the full pic I can now imagine the possibility that he was already controlling Abby, and Libby was still trying to hide or was in the process of coming out of her hiding spot as she got this footage. :( Hugging my kids so close tonight.

In response to some who thought that the perp was exposing himself in the bridge pictures, think about the gun sitting right there, pointed up or down. I would imagine that prudence would dictate keeping the zipper up. Trying to control a loaded weapon and such a body part and two teenagers at the same time - while not falling through the bridge floor - would be a little too much for most people.

Not sure if this has been brought up, but being sick with pneumonia and now the other flu has had me in bed reading a lot. I came across a few cases that peaked my interest with Liberty and Abigail on my mind. If it has been already said than I apologize. The first case is the murder of two sixth grade friends in the woods of Oklahoma. Kevin Sweat was charged with the murders of Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placke with first pleading non-guilty and than guilty bc he thought they were two monsters in the woods. The strange thing is that even though they recovered the shells of the bullets that killed both girls and the bones of Kevin Sweat's girlfriend in a fire pit on his father's property, none of his dna was present on either of the two girls. One of the two girls, (if I remember right) had her shorts partially taken off and its been speculated that the dna belonged to another suspect, one that they decided to not pursue after the conviction of Kevin Sweat. Here is the thread if anyone wants to read it: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ker-11-amp-Taylor-Placker-13-Found-Murdered-1 This was also featured on a recent episode of Shadow of Doubt on ID, on 01/31 of this year.

The other case that I came about was the murder of Justin Bloxom. The killer, Brian Horn used social media (myspace) and text messages to lure Justin to his death. This is one of the cases that haunts me. Horn used his girlfriend's computer to contact Justin and if I remember correctly the girlfriend had some part in Justin's murder. This was another show on the ID Network, Web of Lies Season 2 episode 12.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Stonewall-31-March-2010&highlight=brian+horn

I'm not writing every single fact about each murder but I wanted to share this in the hopes that maybe even the smallest thing in both murders can help profile Abigail & Liberty's killer. Humans are predictable and maybe the experience the officers and detectives of Justin, Skyla & Taylor's cases can help this current investigation.

Last part, (I hate being this sick) I want to point out that the girlfriend of Sweat was murdered by him and Horn used his girlfriend to prey on a child with no regard on the repercussions that would be placed on her. Both these women (and many others in past murders) kept silent to protect their boyfriend, friend, son, husband, etc and what horrible outcomes each had by being silent.

If this is a duplicate, I apologize. Knowledge is power and any tip can lead to the arrest of Liberty and Abigail's killer. Well, i'm off to bed in hopes that maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

Don't serial killers usually have a longer cooling down period?

Or, (if it is related, which of course it may not be) maybe he's starting to self-destruct under the pressure and wants a hostage.

View attachment 111823
I think by looking at the photo on the left that BG 's hand is not in his pocket but slightly behind him. The white blob does not line up with the cuff of his jacket. Could the white blob be a phone in a holster and the white around his neck be headphones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mentioned headphones yesterday. They look as though they would be the "over the ear" type if they are. IMO

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

I really hope they catch this guy and I am really hoping he is tied to other cases as well (Iowa being one) so there is closure and no possibility of ever scaring or harming a child again!

I really hope they catch this guy and I am really hoping he is tied to other cases as well (Iowa being one) so there is closure and no possibility of ever scaring or harming a child again!

I kind of feel the same way about being relieved if he is tied to the girls in IA because that would mean there's just one double-murdering monster killing children in the rural Midwest. On the other hand, if it is the same killer, I am going to be so mad at the IA authorities for not catching this guy because Abby and Libby would still be alive. But I kind of get a sick feeling that IN may be solving IA's case for them.

In response to some who thought that the perp was exposing himself in the bridge pictures, think about the gun sitting right there, pointed up or down. I would imagine that prudence would dictate keeping the zipper up. Trying to control a loaded weapon and such a body part and two teenagers at the same time - while not falling through the bridge floor - would be a little too much for most people.

That was a pretty funny visual GangaMa !!

It violated the rules of ownership of a heart and soul, and of human decency, and it's gone now.Just because there may not be specific wording in eBay policy stating, "Do not exploit the death of others" does not mean we should tolerate such heinous behavior.
I believe ebay would have taken it down IF it had gotten media attention. In this case, seller was flying under the wire so to speak.
I am glad seller took it down.
I could not look myself in the mirror if I had listed something like that, it is shameful.:notgood::notgood::notgood:

If Libby really was hiding in the bushes while recording the video, it breaks my heart all over again, imagining the situation. :(
I'm so proud of her for getting the evidence.

Real life and month-end at work has kept me busy the last four days. Were new pictures released? If so, would someone link me pretty please?

Not sure if this has been brought up, but being sick with pneumonia and now the other flu has had me in bed reading a lot. I came across a few cases that peaked my interest with Liberty and Abigail on my mind. If it has been already said than I apologize. The first case is the murder of two sixth grade friends in the woods of Oklahoma. Kevin Sweat was charged with the murders of Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placke with first pleading non-guilty and than guilty bc he thought they were two monsters in the woods. The strange thing is that even though they recovered the shells of the bullets that killed both girls and the bones of Kevin Sweat's girlfriend in a fire pit on his father's property, none of his dna was present on either of the two girls. One of the two girls, (if I remember right) had her shorts partially taken off and its been speculated that the dna belonged to another suspect, one that they decided to not pursue after the conviction of Kevin Sweat. Here is the thread if anyone wants to read it: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ker-11-amp-Taylor-Placker-13-Found-Murdered-1 This was also featured on a recent episode of Shadow of Doubt on ID, on 01/31 of this year.

The other case that I came about was the murder of Justin Bloxom. The killer, Brian Horn used social media (myspace) and text messages to lure Justin to his death. This is one of the cases that haunts me. Horn used his girlfriend's computer to contact Justin and if I remember correctly the girlfriend had some part in Justin's murder. This was another show on the ID Network, Web of Lies Season 2 episode 12.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Stonewall-31-March-2010&highlight=brian+horn

I'm not writing every single fact about each murder but I wanted to share this in the hopes that maybe even the smallest thing in both murders can help profile Abigail & Liberty's killer. Humans are predictable and maybe the experience the officers and detectives of Justin, Skyla & Taylor's cases can help this current investigation.

Last part, (I hate being this sick) I want to point out that the girlfriend of Sweat was murdered by him and Horn used his girlfriend to prey on a child with no regard on the repercussions that would be placed on her. Both these women (and many others in past murders) kept silent to protect their boyfriend, friend, son, husband, etc and what horrible outcomes each had by being silent.

If this is a duplicate, I apologize. Knowledge is power and any tip can lead to the arrest of Liberty and Abigail's killer. Well, i'm off to bed in hopes that maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

I think the best point you made is that rather than just focus on men who have changed their looks and behavior since the murders maybe some would see changes in a female and then think about her SO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme