IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, I think people forget this is rural America! Low instances of violent crime, wide open spaces, a small town mindset ( where you know everyone and their business) .

Parents had no reason, till February 14th, 2017 NOT to let their teens walk there.

In Indiana there are many state parks, walking trails, and such. Many, many teens visit and enjoy them without parents.

Honestly , more bad crap happens at the local Walmart than corn fed Indiana ( usually)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I agree. I live in rural southern Indiana, and I grew up playing and hiking in the woods for hours at a time.Sometimes with friends sometimes alone. It was the normal thing to do.

So I've written to the corporate office of TA-Petrol to find out if they have a way to distribute the FBI flyer to their locations across the country.

I am looking for other chain type truck stops to contact.

This is growing cold, folks. If he's not local and there is no DNA hit, it has a good chance of not being solved.

The key is a family member, friend, coworker recognizing him.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
I have the fax number to every major truck stop in the US. I have them because of a missing persons group I volunteer for. We routinely fax posters to them asking that they be displayed. I could start sending this one out as well.

This would include Love's, Pilot, Flying J....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I have the fax number to every major truck stop in the US. I have them because of a missing persons group I volunteer for. We routinely fax posters to them asking that they be displayed. I could start sending this one out as well.

This would include Love's, Pilot, Flying J....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thank you for helping! It must be great to volunteer for such a group. .

So I've written to the corporate office of TA-Petrol to find out if they have a way to distribute the FBI flyer to their locations across the country.

I am looking for other chain type truck stops to contact.

This is growing cold, folks. If he's not local and there is no DNA hit, it has a good chance of not being solved.

The key is a family member, friend, coworker recognizing him.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

You might also contact the Association for Convenience & Fuel Retailing. Their contact info is here http://www.nacsonline.com/About_NACS/Contact/Pages/default.aspx

Maybe they can get the word out to their members.

There's a huge truck stop in Walcott Iowa. Also Love's and Flying J. All along Interstate 80. I would reply with a quote from previous post but it doesn't look right.

You sould not assume that you know what i would do. I would never drop off my daughter & a friend at a place like that, never. The couple of hours was enough time to kill them & get away so far. Jmo
Eta i was the mom on every field trip my daughter went on.

This makes me wonder about how well the information was circulated within the community about the 4 sexual exposure incidents by two men within the previous month. http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...rrests-alleged-monon-trail-flashers/98376152/
It may be that it became more public after LE got this case's tips, but am wondering how frequently sexual exposure on the trails has been occurring.

I thought the same thing until I went and saw the park/trail. It was very open and beautiful with benches along the river. We have trails like that here where we walk and ride bikes.

And yet when you start reading/researching more and more crimes, mostly sexual/murder/abduction are happening on walking trails all over the country. It seems predators are taking advantage of the privacy or remoteness that make the spaces enjoyable.

I have a few questions.
If someone answer i will be very grateful.

1. How you can enter to the railroad where the girls disappeared, is private?
2. How much time did happen from the picture of Liberty to the picture of the suspect?
3. People usually goes to that place?

1) One can access the bridge by a public trail the park.
2) Not sure. The photo of Abby was taken at 2:07pm and LE has stated that the last known sighting of BG is at 2:30pm. So, we are working on an assumption that 23 minutes passed between the 2 photos.
3)It is a popular recreation area.

I feel as though he is tech savvy. That's probably all he does all day long is sit on a computer because he has no friends and/or family because he's a socially impotent. Probably delusional and does nothing all day but daydream about his previous crimes and planning his future ones. IMO he was so focused on his attack that he simply overlooked the fact or forgot that there was a phone. He probably has a relatively high IQ but not much common sense. IMO he's narcissistic to the point of feeling like he wouldn't make this kind of mistake. Guess he was proven wrong.

I agree that he's computer savvy, but I'm wondering if he's not "cellphone" savvy, so it didn't occur to him to take it. I also think Libby is very wise. I wouldn't be surprised if she hid it in the grass.

Is that a crime scene tent in that middle picture? It looks like it to me, but its a lot closer to the cemetery than i would think it would be?

No it's a helicopter lol

Is that a crime scene tent in that middle picture? It looks like it to me, but its a lot closer to the cemetery than i would think it would be?

That's another helicopter in the air.

I agree that he's computer savvy, but I'm wondering if he's not "cellphone" savvy, so it didn't occur to him to take it. I also think Libby is very wise. I wouldn't be surprised if she hid it in the grass.

I think the cell phone might of got lost in the fight that lLiberty would of put up for her life. Then suspect did not have time to look for it... or was still in rage mode and left crime scene...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member