IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All my opinion...

If the girls were dropped off around 1 pm and were on the bridge at 2:07, they spent an hour doing something on the trail? Then 23 minutes later came the pic of BG. I think that even walking slowly, they could cross the bridge in 10 minutes. Maybe they went down on the south side to take pics and when they came back back up on the bridge, they saw him.

I know a lot of you think he was watching the girls for some time. How possible is it that he wouldn't realize they had a cell phone? Maybe he got it from Libby as soon as they got down the hill, turned off the recording and then just kept it. Maybe he got some perverse pleasure in reading the texts.

Love's Travel/Truck stops are also nationwide. Some of their locations in Indiana include Angola, Marion, Whiteland, Mooresboro, Ingalls, Richland, Plymouth, Demotte, Gary, Plainfield, Portage, Indianapolis, and Terre Haute. I am posting the link because it is a good map of central Indiana and shows the Love's locations and many of the smaller Indiana towns. Delphi is the red circle, the hearts are the Love locations.

https://www.loves.com/en/location-a...679,"north":40.602,"east":-86.64954979999999}

I agree that he's computer savvy, but I'm wondering if he's not "cellphone" savvy, so it didn't occur to him to take it. I also think Libby is very wise. I wouldn't be surprised if she hid it in the grass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have wondered from early on if he had te phone and rode it "around town" like the grandfather said it was pinging. If so he absolutely wanted LE to think the girls had gone off on a "adventure". Then he dumped a backpack/ duffle bag with the phone in it and LE has it, but asked if anyone saw someone throw out a backpack.

Perhaps that is why LE didn't see the urgency the first night, if it was moving around.

MOO

Last night I had a terrifying experience. Everything I thought I would do in a scary situation I didn't. I froze.
I was in my elevator and a man came on and got very close to me. Like I could smell his breath. He made some Lewd comments. I was to scared to be rude or cause a scene. I came into my place crying. My fiancé wanted to go find the guy. We will be in touch with the police and the building management.
When will we stop being scared of being rude if we are uncomfortable?

Glad you're ok

So I've written to the corporate office of TA-Petrol to find out if they have a way to distribute the FBI flyer to their locations across the country.

I am looking for other chain type truck stops to contact.

This is growing cold, folks. If he's not local and there is no DNA hit, it has a good chance of not being solved.

The key is a family member, friend, coworker recognizing him.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

THIS!! Thank you for thinking of a way to help the investigation. I can't believe we haven't thought of it sooner. This is encouraging to me as it seems like we've been talking in circles the last week... ❤️

This makes me wonder about how well the information was circulated within the community about the 4 sexual exposure incidents by two men within the previous month. http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...rrests-alleged-monon-trail-flashers/98376152/
It may be that it became more public after LE got this case's tips, but am wondering how frequently sexual exposure on the trails has been occurring.
That was 80 miles away from Delphi, why do you see a connection?

1) One can access the bridge by a public trail the park.
2) Not sure. The photo of Abby was taken at 2:07pm and LE has stated that the last known sighting of BG is at 2:30pm. So, we are working on an assumption that 23 minutes passed between the 2 photos.
3)It is a popular recreation area.

All my opinion...

If the girls were dropped off around 1 pm and were on the bridge at 2:07, they spent an hour doing something on the trail? Then 23 minutes later came the pic of BG. I think that even walking slowly, they could cross the bridge in 10 minutes. Maybe they went down on the south side to take pics and when they came back back up on the bridge, they saw him.

I know a lot of you think he was watching the girls for some time. How possible is it that he wouldn't realize they had a cell phone? Maybe he got it from Libby as soon as they got down the hill, turned off the recording and then just kept it. Maybe he got some perverse pleasure in reading the texts.

BBM
I must have missed that we have a known time for the BG pics. This is news to me.

If you can give me a link where LE has said that I would muchly appreciatee it!!

Thanks!

THIS!! Thank you for thinking of a way to help the investigation. I can't believe we haven't thought of it sooner. This is encouraging to me as it seems like we've been talking in circles the last week... ❤️

So I've written to the corporate office of TA-Petrol to find out if they have a way to distribute the FBI flyer to their locations across the country.

I am looking for other chain type truck stops to contact.

This is growing cold, folks. If he's not local and there is no DNA hit, it has a good chance of not being solved.

The key is a family member, friend, coworker recognizing him.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I was waiting to see my chiro yesterday and noticed I was surrounded by men you would not expect to see at a chiropractic office. Turns out they were truckers waiting for their DOT exams. There is a national registry of DOT examiners. Perhaps they would be willing to email a flyer to their database of examiners. I will email them now.
Edited to add, I did email them.

I've been gone for a few days due to a family emergency :( There's no way I have time to time to catch up on the last few thread's. Have I missed anything new?

BBM
I must have missed that we have a known time for the BG pics. This is news to me.

If you can give me a link where LE has said that I would muchly appreciatee it!!

Thanks!
People have posted photos of the Billboards that have the information on it that says last seen 2:30. I don't know if it is on the FBI pages for the girls or not.

I've been gone for a few days due to a family emergency :( There's no way I have time to time to catch up on the last few thread's. Have I missed anything new?

NADA.........speculation and inuendo

Welcome back, FT. I wish there was new news :( 'Hope your family emergency was resolved and all is well.

All my opinion...

How or why he didn't take or destroy the cell phone is a mystery for sure and I think it can tell us something noteworthy either about him or about the urgency of the circumstances when he left them.

Early on in DeOrr's case I remember flyers being sent to a truckers' association. Does anyone recall the name of it?

BBM

Thanks!

Maybe they did not find phone and we are working on the wrong assumption...Maybe pic of suspect and video were uploaded to a site...or sent to someone quickly...Such as iPhone...she could of saved them in her cloud if phone was full.

FBI would of been called to get those records... also there are parental apps that let you see what your child is photographing etc. Maybe grandparents had that control of Libby's phone or knew how to get into her cloud...

Maybe phone is what divers were searching for...

I was waiting to see my chiro yesterday and noticed I was surrounded by men you would not expect to see at a chiropractic office. Turns out they were truckers waiting for their DOT exams. There is a national registry of DOT examiners. Perhaps they would be willing to email a flyer to their database of examiners. I will email them now.
Edited to add, I did email them.

Great idea! Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads