IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've written to the corporate office of TA-Petrol to find out if they have a way to distribute the FBI flyer to their locations across the country.

I am looking for other chain type truck stops to contact.

This is growing cold, folks. If he's not local and there is no DNA hit, it has a good chance of not being solved.

The key is a family member, friend, coworker recognizing him.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Doesn't DNA need another's DNA to compare?

Also checking cell phones....that's interesting

Checking cell phone activity in the area of a crime is now considered helpful. They may not always find what they want, but it's another tool at their disposal.

Last night I had a terrifying experience. Everything I thought I would do in a scary situation I didn't. I froze.
I was in my elevator and a man came on and got very close to me. Like I could smell his breath. He made some Lewd comments. I was to scared to be rude or cause a scene. I came into my place crying. My fiancé wanted to go find the guy. We will be in touch with the police and the building management.
When will we stop being scared of being rude if we are uncomfortable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I've written to the corporate office of TA-Petrol to find out if they have a way to distribute the FBI flyer to their locations across the country.

I am looking for other chain type truck stops to contact.

This is growing cold, folks. If he's not local and there is no DNA hit, it has a good chance of not being solved.

The key is a family member, friend, coworker recognizing him.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Flying J, Pilot are also nationwide.

I would guess that IF the clothes were found in the water, the phone was probably in the pocket still. He probably threw the clothes in the river after the crimes were committed and before leaving the area, maybe to remove DNA. Perhaps that's why the police were searching the river; for anything they or he may have dropped in the water, or to make sure they got everything that could have came out of or from their clothes. Or just maybe that's where they found the phone; not with the bodies or the clothes. Maybe he pitched it into the river before leaving and the divers found it.
This is what I feel happened and if I remember correctly there was a delay in releasing the image, so le can retrieve data. Then another days delay to state it's their suspect because, the video took longer to retrieve properly. For what it's worth nothing note worthy to solve this but just to satisfy questions on what happened perhaps.

I STRONGLY believe that billboards in many cities with the 2 photos larger than life of the suspect/his walk/stature/would be key. And the $200,000 reward. He has to eat, therefore he will interact with some human in a restaurant or grocery store. That amount of money could be life changing and keep many more on the lookout.

I believe that, too. Or someone is in complete denial about the truth. They know in their gut they are living with a monster but refuse to face the facts.

What if the perp is someone with a criminal past? These types can be loners. What if he lives with a roommate who is also a criminal? Perhaps they suspect their roomie but aren't willing to come forward if they've violated parole or are wanted for some other crime (dealing drugs, etc.)? In that case a reward might be very tempting, but overpowered by the fear of getting thrown in jail again.

I just thought of something he controlled them by tying them up. That is what the cord was for...He probably used the gun initially then tied them up. They could walk with their hands like that and he could control them.

Last night I had a terrifying experience. Everything I thought I would do in a scary situation I didn't. I froze.
I was in my elevator and a man came on and got very close to me. Like I could smell his breath. He made some Lewd comments. I was to scared to be rude or cause a scene. I came into my place crying. My fiancé wanted to go find the guy. We will be in touch with the police and the building management.

That kind of thing is so upsetting! I'm sorry it happened. It seems so mild until it happens to you. I was flashed by a teen (yeah, a teen) a few years ago, and I was so stunned and felt gross and violated. I hope they catch the guy you reported. It's too bad you didn't think to turn around and snap his pic if only to scare HIM, huh??

"political correctness" disarms people from normal human instinct..absolutely talk to police and management..see if there's surveillance video in your building and how long they save it for. He could escalate.

IMO, I always envision someone like him living with one of his adult ailing parents, using their money, keeping them away from the news as they enable one another in their lifestyle. Also IMO, he is not a productive member of society.

I just thought of something he controlled them by tying them up. That is what the cord was for...He probably used the gun initially then tied them up. They could walk with their hands like that and he could control them.

He made the loops in the cords ahead of time to tie them up...Unless he put it around their necks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members