IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, I didn't realize she had been found.. dead. And when I read it initially, I was thinking Columbus OH, not IN. How bizarre.

And on the same major highway as Abby and Libby...Maybe the deaths are related...

I am talking about Jacqueline Watts who was found dead off of I65 on a sand bar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM
I must have missed that we have a known time for the BG pics. This is news to me.

If you can give me a link where LE has said that I would muchly appreciatee it!!

Thanks!

I don't have a link. I found a timeline here on the forum that listed that time as when BG pic was taken. I've seen a few references here to that time, too; so I thought it was a legit time. If not, I'm sorry to have posted mis-information.

On an Indiana License if you do wear glasses on the back it has codes for restrictions re; side mirrors, glasses, etc.

I STRONGLY believe that billboards in many cities with the 2 photos larger than life of the suspect/his walk/stature/would be key. And the $200,000 reward. He has to eat, therefore he will interact with some human in a restaurant or grocery store. That amount of money could be life changing and keep many more on the lookout.

If you mean adding the amount of reward to the billboard sign, I'm with you.

Need advice: I know of two east/west, north/south interstates in a heavily truck (?) traveled state that has nothing about this case on its electronic billboards. And the state is not real far away from Indiana. Just traveled there this morning. Would it be appropriate to contact FBI or someone to ask about this? If so and if not FBI, then who?

All my opinion...

If the girls were dropped off around 1 pm and were on the bridge at 2:07, they spent an hour doing something on the trail? Then 23 minutes later came the pic of BG. I think that even walking slowly, they could cross the bridge in 10 minutes. Maybe they went down on the south side to take pics and when they came back back up on the bridge, they saw him.

I know a lot of you think he was watching the girls for some time. How possible is it that he wouldn't realize they had a cell phone? Maybe he got it from Libby as soon as they got down the hill, turned off the recording and then just kept it. Maybe he got some perverse pleasure in reading the texts.
About the phone : quite a few threads back someone mentioned that they would keep it tucked way inside their shirt when they needed free hands. I wouldn't, but I am not an outdoors person or a runner. It is also possible that it got tossed in the fight and he was interrupted by human voices before he could go get it. Even if he has done this sort of crime before, a cell phone on his victim may not not been a liability for him.
And now I am thinking that if a phone company wanted a great product for women/girls, it would be a video/phone combo that straps to your upper arm (one in front, one facing the back) and instantly uploads your surroundings to the cloud. Along with GPS info. You'd be a lot safer, including girls who are approached at school bus stops.

Morning everyone. Didn't see this posted.

[video=twitter;837793904669962241]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/837793904669962241[/video]

Rich Van Wyk‏ @VanwykWTHR 14h14 hours ago
Police have questioned a thousand people about the murders of #delphigirls Libby German and Abby Williams #wthr

Wow a thousand people! That is a lot!

I'm really getting frustrated. First Evansdale and then this. I cannot believe this man has not been caught yet. They have his picture, his voice his DNA thru touch if anything. His voice, his fingerprints. What is taking so long? Sorry for the rant but I find this so frustrating.

I emailed the Indiana State Police and suggested that they also (I did too) ask the DOT to email flyers to every DOT examiner. It is just such an easy way to ensure that if BG is a DOT licensed trucker, his examiner has a chance to see the pic and remember him. Shot in the dark, but at this point, not crazy.

I totally agree!!! They were cat fished ....the cute boy they were talking to turned out to b a creepy man!!!! Libby got spooked and took out her phone... Something made her do that... It all makes sense... It was a Monday afternoon, pretty weather, no school, let's meet at the bridge. BG had it all planned. He had to come out there prepared! It was not a random creep hiding in the woods waiting for a woman to pass by... Why would he want to take on two people by himself it would b a lot harder to control, won't he just wait until he saw a woman walking alone . He definitely knows the area. I imagine that he knows that trail isn't very busy on a Monday afternoon, it's February there are no leaves on the trees it would b easy for other hikers to see off that high bridge a man and two girls walking but he has been there he knows not many peoples are out there on a Monday afternoon and he knew right where to take them to b more secluded. Imo.. He knew those girls some how.....
Well that makes sense with the press conference held shortly after the girls were found and the police chief told parents to keep a close eye on their children and to be aware of what they were doing. I wondered at the time if the police had evidence from the phone that the girls planned to meet someome......But if the police did, why not let the public know?

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Wow...

The above link says there was PC this morning...anyone have the link?
It is all really frightening. Of this is a homicide it could be very well the same killer as on the bridge. 120 miles is easily travelled in the time frame.

It is all really frightening. Of this is a homicide it could be very well the same killer as on the bridge. 120 miles is easily travelled in the time frame.

Yes, I'm very interested in this...

There is speculation that this is not a homicide and LE has not said foul play is suspected. It appears she was heavily involved in animal rescue and that may have contributed to her death.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154573597169092&id=65323249091. See comments.
Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I question the fanny pack idea too and think part of the brown we see is a shirt or hoodie. But his arm/hand seems too far back to be in the hoodie pocket.

I think it is a fanny pack of some sort. It bulks out to much to be a hoddie.

Well that makes sense with the press conference held shortly after the girls were found and the police chief told parents to keep a close eye on their children and to be aware of what they were doing. I wondered at the time if the police had evidence from the phone that the girls planned to meet someome......But if the police did, why not let the public know?

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Very plausible, however am i the only one that believes if it was a case of cat fishing they would have already nabbed this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18