IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if you now have to provide credit card to activate a burner phone? I thought i had read on a previous case the the days of buying a burner phone with cash and not being able to be identified was a thing of the past? Anybody know? I personally have no experience with prepaid phones. thx in advance

yes! I see that too!

Last night something jumped out at me on the picture and I'm not sure if it's just me starting to see thing because of all the staring or if it's there. I have played with the photo to see if it's really there or not..
1fe336510c32304262a6f228f2b127d4.jpg

I'm not seeing his hand in this pocket but to his side grappling something.. is it me?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if you now have to provide credit card to activate a burner phone? I thought i had read on a previous case the the days of buying a burner phone with cash and not being able to be identified was a thing of the past? Anybody know? I personally have no experience with prepaid phones. thx in advance

Yes but you can purchase a prepaid card with cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to send a tip in but I'm sure LE has already looked into it or someone has probably already figured it out. It is a RSO that looks very similar to BG, lives by Hoosier Hwy (bodies were found in a wooded area by that road and LE keeps mentioning this area) so he could've easily left the area on foot and walked home. His charges also relate to two 13 year old girls. <modsnip>

I want to send a tip in but I'm sure LE has already looked into it or someone has probably already figured it out. It is a RSO that looks very similar to BG, lives by Hoosier Hwy (bodies were found in a wooded area by that road and LE keeps mentioning this area) so he could've easily left the area on foot and walked home. His charges also relate to two 13 year old girls. <modsnip>

Just a reminder: tips are anonymous

I have been thinking about the recording of what sounds like "go down the hill" or Git down the hill" and why they did not let us hear more of it. This may sound crazy, because I am in a benadryl induced coma right now, but I am wondering if he cursed at the girls, saying
"Get f-ing down the hill." It would explain the "G" sound we seem to hear before the down the hill.
Sorry if this seems crazy....I am new to posting.
It would explain why they could not play more of that section of recording, because of the cursing.....MOO.

About DNA : (Thank you Watson & Crick!!) LE has likely by now availed itself of the latest DNA analysis chips. Those are chips or chipsets that can tell you many things about a person, both physically and mentally/emotionally, and do so without comparing the sample to anyone else individually. So without any invasion of anyone else's privacy, they can tell your eye color, skin tone/color, hair type, earlobe structure, whether or not you have a cleft chin, or dimples, or lots of freckles, and what your fingers and toes look like. They would know which countries your ancestors came from going back 400 years. And so much more. If any governmental agency in Indiana does not now own such technology, it can be borrowed or rented, and it is very fast. I would bet that they have a 3-D model of his head. This is not familial comparison DNA, just results gleaned over many years of world-wide research. If LE has his DNA visual picture and they are not releasing it, it may be that they are waiting until they have gotten through more of the mountain of tips. MOO.
May justice prevail.

I have been thinking about the recording of what sounds like "go down the hill" or Git down the hill" and why they did not let us hear more of it. This may sound crazy, because I am in a benadryl induced coma right now, but I am wondering if he cursed at the girls, saying
"Get f-ing down the hill." It would explain the "G" sound we seem to hear before the down the hill.
Sorry if this seems crazy....I am new to posting.
It would explain why they could not play more of that section of recording, because of the cursing.....MOO.

Personally I hear "go down the hill".

Just a reminder: tips are anonymous

I had totally forgotten about that! Thank you. I still would like to know if someone could help me out, I just won't feel comfortable blaming someone that could be innocent? You never know though. I saw a post a long time ago in thread #2 I think and someone said that if she didn't feel comfortable then one of the WS members would send the tip in.

Last night something jumped out at me on the picture and I'm not sure if it's just me starting to see thing because of all the staring or if it's there. I have played with the photo to see if it's really there or not..
1fe336510c32304262a6f228f2b127d4.jpg

I'm not seeing his hand in this pocket but to his side grappling something.. is it me?
It has always looked that way to me, especially when you look at the two photos in series. It looks to me like he was turning toward the photographer, shifting the direction of his feet and shoulders, while pulling something out of his pocket/pouch/waistband.

Something that occurred to me the other day was that these two frames, in close series, may be all that appears of him in the video. The way the camera seems to be swinging up and to the right in the second frame makes me wonder if the photographer saw this too and swung the camera away, recoiling in trepidation.

I sent in a tip and don't like the way the tip form is set up..it's a generic form with no place to put the topic but in the last section marked "information"..I hope they have a computer program that sorts out key words otherwise it would be a laborious process to visually scan every info section to see who or what the tip is regarding.
just my 2 cents

I see phones and prepaid cards for sale at flea markets frequently. Also, they can be found in smaller, independently owned filling stations.

Here's the original, with the dark side of his face on the right side of the photo, and an image that I doctored by lightening the right side of his face.

Attachments

• double indiana 1.jpg
    double indiana 1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 193
  • double indiana 2.jpg
    double indiana 2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 208
(bbm)

like Libby videoing Abby and he walked into the frame

then maybe he continued on past the girls and was waiting for them when they got to the end of the bridge

No worries.
I am of the opinion that the video of BG was of something else at a different time and he was simply in the background which is why he was just a POI at first.
Then SOMETHING became added to the 'totality of the evidence' and convinced LE that he is the "main suspect" However, because of this possible time difference they cannot say specifically that he is the voice in the audio. If the vid of him was immediately followed by the audio then IMO there would be no reason to think it possible that there was someone else. Unlikely, BUT... They don't happen at the same time IMO. And at the presser LE said Libby "had the presence of mind to hit the record button" referring to the audio.

So this is all JMO but if there is a definitive factual time it will change my thinking.

Thanks so much for your help!

:cow:

That photo is totally doctored! His sleeve does not cut off like that at all.

Never doctored it except to change contrasts. I used this photo
a82c18ecb0b7e3fb0f33d28635c030f7.jpg

Investigators have to check out every single tip. It's very likely that a couple of tips will actually lead to the suspect. Hopefully investigators are not completely overwhelmed with tips that are speculation and not related to the actual identification of the suspect. The more tips they have that are not directly related to the suspect, the longer it will take to identify him.

Never doctored it except to change contrasts. I used this photo
a82c18ecb0b7e3fb0f33d28635c030f7.jpg

What we see in that photo is not a cuff that is cut off straight.

IMO, it is difficult to win a case with circumstantial evidence. It's even harder in a capital murder case.
IMO, unless the suspect's family member(s) come forward, a defense attorney/team would have this person(s) free in no time.
IMO, the suspect's sheltered family members know it is him, but are consumed with fear, guilt and heartache.
IMO, the suspect's family members are not focused on the reward money. They care about the safety for the rest of their family should any of them decide to come forward. Some of the suspect's family members most likely have school-age kids. These family members worry about the backlash (guilty by association) and potential bullying against their children,
IMO, to catch the suspect (s), the suspect's sheltered family members need assurance of a safe haven should they report him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper