IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they did not find phone and we are working on the wrong assumption...Maybe pic of suspect and video were uploaded to a site...or sent to someone quickly...Such as iPhone...she could of saved them in her cloud if phone was full.

FBI would of been called to get those records... also there are parental apps that let you see what your child is photographing etc. Maybe grandparents had that control of Libby's phone or knew how to get into her cloud...

Maybe phone is what divers were searching for...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highly unlikely she forwarded the video in that situation. SC is a 10second max video, IG is 60 seconds. iCloud backs up all files only when plugged into a power source. I'm assuming they recovered her phone. Even if it was in the creek they could have recovered from SIM card .

If you mean adding the amount of reward to the billboard sign, I'm with you.

Need advice: I know of two east/west, north/south interstates in a heavily truck (?) traveled state that has nothing about this case on its electronic billboards. And the state is not real far away from Indiana. Just traveled there this morning. Would it be appropriate to contact FBI or someone to ask about this? If so and if not FBI, then who?
I too believe in the truck driver or RV theories. My husband spoke with an Indiana State Police officer friend last night as they were relaxing at a cigar bar in Indianapolis. While this ISP officer isn't directly involved in the investigation they are kept in the loop. The officer confirmed the trucker offender theory is what is circulating among Indiana police.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

JMO.
I know it's hard for you web sleuths to keep from being frustrated with this case as time passes, but I remember (no link, sorry) in one of the first tv spots, one of the LE officers described it (the case) as being very "complicated". It was so soon after the girls were discovered that I wondered what he meant by that. But if LE felt that way about it from the beginning, I think we should give them a break.
Anyone else remember LE saying that?

Well that makes sense with the press conference held shortly after the girls were found and the police chief told parents to keep a close eye on their children and to be aware of what they were doing. I wondered at the time if the police had evidence from the phone that the girls planned to meet someome......But if the police did, why not let the public know?

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

I kind of wondered if that meant that the parents didn't necessarily know the girls would be at the bridge that day? If the parents were at work and the girls asked a sister for a ride there, they might not have known they were there unsupervised? That's JMO

I don't have a link. I found a timeline here on the forum that listed that time as when BG pic was taken. I've seen a few references here to that time, too; so I thought it was a legit time. If not, I'm sorry to have posted mis-information.

No worries.
I am of the opinion that the video of BG was of something else at a different time and he was simply in the background which is why he was just a POI at first.
Then SOMETHING became added to the 'totality of the evidence' and convinced LE that he is the "main suspect" However, because of this possible time difference they cannot say specifically that he is the voice in the audio. If the vid of him was immediately followed by the audio then IMO there would be no reason to think it possible that there was someone else. Unlikely, BUT... They don't happen at the same time IMO. And at the presser LE said Libby "had the presence of mind to hit the record button" referring to the audio.

So this is all JMO but if there is a definitive factual time it will change my thinking.

Thanks so much for your help!

:cow:

Very plausible, however am i the only one that believes if it was a case of cat fishing they would have already nabbed this guy?

Not necessarily. There are many chat apps that are anonymous and do not leave much, if any, web trail. Kik, for example, which we know Liberty used.

I agree with this theory also. I think the guy used a burner phone to converse with them or just one of them. He may have used a voice changer also to disguise it in to a younger sounding boy- Also, I feel Libby took her phone and used the reverse image on the camera to monitor his actions while he walked behind them. She probably took the pic of him this way also- reason why it was not in focus.

The thread is open again.

This thread exists for discussion of Abby and Libby’s case. It is not anyone’s personal venue to argue, be rude toward, pass judgment on, or criticize other members. So please, just don't do it or you may find yourself on a TO.

I agree with this theory also. I think the guy used a burner phone to converse with them or just one of them. He may have used a voice changer also to disguise it in to a younger sounding boy- Also, I feel Libby took her phone and used the reverse image on the camera to monitor his actions while he walked behind them. She probably took the pic of him this way also- reason why it was not in focus.

I think the pic of him came from a video but I might be mistaken. That, plus him maybe being off in the distance is why it's not a clear pic.

I kind of wondered if that meant that the parents didn't necessarily know the girls would be at the bridge that day? If the parents were at work and the girls asked a sister for a ride there, they might not have known they were there unsupervised? That's JMO

This is a very interesting thought #1nana , Does any one recall LE or MSM saying that this case had a Cyber connection other than the snapchat that Libby took of Abbie and BG on the bridge? I know we have all speculated different theories, but I also wonder if we have misinterpreted what LE may have been meaning from that initial statement. So many unanswered questions in this case

Last night something jumped out at me on the picture and I'm not sure if it's just me starting to see thing because of all the staring or if it's there. I have played with the photo to see if it's really there or not..
1fe336510c32304262a6f228f2b127d4.jpg

I'm not seeing his hand in this pocket but to his side grappling something.. is it me?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd love to get your thoughts on this. There has been a lot of discussion about the 2 frames (pics) of BG from the video. And I believe a lot of us have assumed they may be back to back frames (meaning they are in sequence). I tend to think the 1st frame shows BG's hair. But a lot of people see a hat. A lot of sleuthers have mentioned they think the 2nd frame shows BG wearing a hoodie.

Here's my question…if they are in fact back to back frames from the video, how did the hoodie get on his head without his arms going up? I still think it's his hair we see in the 1st frame. If the hoodie is on his head in 2nd frame, then are frame(s) missing? :thinking:

MOO

JMO.
I know it's hard for you web sleuths to keep from being frustrated with this case as time passes, but I remember (no link, sorry) in one of the first tv spots, one of the LE officers described it (the case) as being very "complicated". It was so soon after the girls were discovered that I wondered what he meant by that. But if LE felt that way about it from the beginning, I think we should give them a break.

I recall hearing a LEO using the term complicated at some point. It was a while back though.

I think we should give them a break anyway, whether or not itès a complicated case. They have seen and heard things no human should have to.

JMO.

I'd love to get your thoughts on this. There has been a lot of discussion about the 2 frames (pics) of BG from the video. And I believe a lot of us have assumed they may be back to back frames (meaning they are in sequence). I tend to think the 1st frame shows BG's hair. But a lot of people see a hat. A lot of sleuthers have mentioned they think the 2nd frame shows BG wearing a hoodie.

Here's my question…if they are in fact back to back frames from the video, how did the hoodie get on his head without his arms going up? I still think it's his hair we see in the 1st frame. If the hoodie is on his head in 2nd frame, then are frame(s) missing? :thinking:

MOO

I think it's a hoodie in both frames and don't think any frames are missing because of where his feet are placed on the bridge.

LIBBY LEFT US HIS PHOTO. IT NEEDS TO BE ON BILLBOARDS EVERYWHERE with the $200,000 reward. Just him, LIFE SIZE, both photos. Billboards work, THEY WORK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06