IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
re: has a SK killed themselves?

Isreal Keyes killed himself in prison.

Of those who have committed suicide most do it to avoid going to jail. Some while in prison. I haven't seen any that did so out of remorse.

re: has a SK killed themselves?

Isreal Keyes killed himself in prison.

Although some see sociopaths as too emotionally deficient to experience the despair necessary to suicide, I see suicide as offering a viable option for some sociopaths, and I’m going to explain why.

Let me start with a bit of crude, brutal logic: for many sociopaths, as we know, life is very much a game; hence, when game over, life over. No more game, what’s left? The answer may be, nothing.

And yet it may be less “despair” and “depression” with which the sociopath is left when his act has been shut-down than his preferring no longer to deal with an existence he knows will cease supplying the gratifications to which he’s grown accustomed, perhaps addicted and certainly privileged.

In the face, then, of this massive problem, the sociopath, with his notorious penchant for escaping inconvenient situations, may consider “checking-out” out of life—suiciding—when it, too, becomes insolubly inconvenient.

Some sociopaths, recognizing that their run of exploitation has ended, may use suicide as a final act of rebellion and contempt, as if to express, “See! You may have apprehended me, but watch! I’ll kill myself, and so I’ll escape again! Nobody gets me. Nobody makes me account! I am accountable to myself only, and now I choose to disappear, permanently. Ha!”

Of course, we’re all acquainted with the incarcerated sociopath who seeks his death, and may even generate publicity around his quest to be capitally executed. His is the case of the imprisoned sociopath asking the state, in effect, by proxy, to assist him in his suicide. What are we to make of this? (As I said Timothy McVeigh)

For some, the specter of the prisoner seeking execution arouses a certain sympathy; the prisoner may be seen as pursuing a form of ennobled self-justice, which may be interpreted (or rather, misinterpreted) as reflecting his belated humanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He might not be a SK but like I said my sisters murderer wrote a suicide letter to his mother right before he was picked up...then when he received death sentence he was put on suicide watch...also I know for a fact in prison before they get the death penalty they are watched so they cannot commit suicide...

Timothy McVeigh wanted to commit suicide but was guarded all the time...so he asked to be put to death...

Article I just read said SK who commit suicide are likely to write long letters.

I've been a cashier, dept Mgr, customer service manager and Yada Yada lol... when we check the phone out we scan the Barcode but then the register prompts to scan the IMEI number on the package which is also on the phone which you also put that number in when you call to set it up. So I would think if anything they can get video of whoever purchased the 'burner' phone. So even if someone is smart enough to put a different Sim card in the burner phone they could still track it by the IMEI, I would think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I wonder how long places that sell burner phones generally keep their surveillance video footage though?

yes both have been discussed in depth

many people think the image caught in the original photo could be a part of Abby's jacket
the video is done by a member here and he does fantastic videos

Here purse not her jacket. IMO

I totally agree!!! They were cat fished ....the cute boy they were talking to turned out to b a creepy man!!!! Libby got spooked and took out her phone... Something made her do that... It all makes sense... It was a Monday afternoon, pretty weather, no school, let's meet at the bridge. BG had it all planned. He had to come out there prepared! It was not a random creep hiding in the woods waiting for a woman to pass by... Why would he want to take on two people by himself it would b a lot harder to control, won't he just wait until he saw a woman walking alone . He definitely knows the area. I imagine that he knows that trail isn't very busy on a Monday afternoon, it's February there are no leaves on the trees it would be easy for other hikers to see off that high bridge a man and two girls walto drop, but he has been there he knows not many peoples are out there on a Monday afternoon and he knew right where to take them to b more secluded. Imo.. He knew those girls some how.....

IMO, For those of you that have or are an older or younger sister, you can relate...

School holiday - big sis has the car, Mom & Dad at work.
Parents think younger daughter & friend are with older daughter.

If this guy is not a serial killer, and ceases to commit crimes, he may not be identified. I am not convinced he is a SK. The billboards, widespread media and number of agencies involved could be attributed to the fact that they have a photo and voice sample, very ununusual in a case like this. Jmo

I'm not convinced, either, but IMO these types of crimes are sometimes the finish line in a string of other smaller incidents that have escalated perhaps over years. This is assuming this crime is sexual in nature (which we have NO proof of at this point)...first the hypothetical perp is stealing underwear from his apartment building's laundry room, then peeping in someone's window, next could be flashing someone in public, then eventually planning out and executing a crime such as this one. This COULD be his first crime and it very well could be his one and only. Let's pray this is the case. None of the above is based on any proof we have in this case. JMO

I did post this link to a profile done for the case of the Evansdale cousins who were found deceased in 2012. Many see similarities in these two cases. IMO this profile is interesting and I'll be interested to see how the BG's profile compares. All IMO!

http://whotv.com/2014/08/22/investigators-release-suspect-profile-in-murder-of-evansdale-cousins/

:welcome6:

First off hi!! Long time reader (er, lurker) so first post, yay! Been following this case from the beginning (PS sooo many threads holy crap).
In regards to Jackie and the girls being associatedI I don't know...obviously JMO but I don't think that they are the same. Age is different, Jackie's would have almost absolutely had to be a crime of opportunity (if in fact it was not an accident)...and I wrestle with the idea that the girls were a crime of opportunity. IMO based on everything I've read here and from what I know about psychology I think that our girls killer would have no interest in Jackie...MOOO MOO MOO. Also I should add that while I don't think it was a crime of opportunity I also don't think there was a meet-up planned on the girls end. JMO and all the other MOO-ing

IMO, For those of you that have or are an older or younger sister, you can relate...

I don't think they ever said who dropped them off...Liberty was raised by grandparents I think sisters and brothers lived elsewhere and were younger. I don't know about Abby. I never read her obituary... Did anyone else???

I just saw it Abby was only child...

And in which case the sister may feel horribly guilty right now, in addition to grieving. And I agree that might be what was meant about "know what your children are doing".

Respectfully, I do not think that Abby is carrying any kind of bag or purse for three reasons:

1) If you look closely at her picture, you can see that parts of the jacket on the left duplicate the parts on the right,

This doesn't matter except that it seems to be taken as fact in these later threads and I just wanted to put the other idea out there as we have no evidence that Abby had a bag with her, though she might well have.

attachment.php

BBM

I agree with you. If you look carefully at shapes only the right side is practically a mirror image of the left. I think she's walking with both hands in jacket pockets and her hands in those pockets are pushing the lower sides of the jacket out. If she does have a bag it's not visible in this picture. IMO.

Of those who have committed suicide most do it to avoid going to jail. Some while in prison. I haven't seen any that did so out of remorse.

Exactly. I think the bigger question would be what serial killers or random abduction murderers commit suicide before their number is up? I am betting that is next to none. It's not that they won't commit suicide, but they like the power and control. It is only when they think that power and control can be taken away (by jail, etc) that they might exert control over their own life, as well. Ariel Castro. Same. He had control of those girls and kept them imprisoned for so long. But a much kinder prison was too much for him. So, he killed himself.

I say good riddance. But this dude isn't going anywhere until they know who is and are closing in on him. He will continue to be proud of his work and enjoy the chaos and terror he is creating, in the meantime.

yes both have been discussed in depth

many people think the image caught in the original photo could be a part of Abby's jacket
the video is done by a member here and he does fantastic videos

LadyL,
Just wanted to confirm here that we are talking about the same video. The one I referenced is on Post 712. That was done by a member? I have seen Grey Hughes' videos before, but I have not seen this particular video before. It is awesome and sad.
Thanks.

Hello, can someone please point me to the picture of the side by side face of the BG?

I received my Libby and Abby t-shirt today. Thought I'd post photos I took of the front and the back.

The beautiful purple color didn't come through very well; I apologize for that.

Mods: I checked the rules, and I believe it's okay to post these. If not, feel free to delete. Thanks.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• tshirtFront.jpg
    tshirtFront.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 445
  • ohanaFamily.jpg
    ohanaFamily.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 455
also, as a youth was hurting animals and starting fires

I'm not convinced, either, but IMO these types of crimes are sometimes the finish line in a string of other smaller incidents that have escalated perhaps over years. This is assuming this crime is sexual in nature (which we have NO proof of at this point)...first the hypothetical perp is stealing underwear from his apartment building's laundry room, then peeping in someone's window, next could be flashing someone in public, then eventually planning out and executing a crime such as this one. This COULD be his first crime and it very well could be his one and only. Let's pray this is the case. None of the above is based on any proof we have in this case. JMO

I did post this link to a profile done for the case of the Evansdale cousins who were found deceased in 2012. Many see similarities in these two cases. IMO this profile is interesting and I'll be interested to see how the BG's profile compares. All IMO!

http://whotv.com/2014/08/22/investigators-release-suspect-profile-in-murder-of-evansdale-cousins/

I want to put this to rest Abby was an only child. Liberty was raised by grandparents siblings were younger....

No children need to feel bad about ANYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members