IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's never been released where they had lunch? If they were dropped off I go back to wondering if they had lunch out before they got to the trail. Maybe be wasn't at the lunch place but parked in an adjacent lot and they caught his eye. Who knows...
Please let this guy be caught soon.

The man who murdered my sister wrote a suicide letter to his mother before they picked him up... he knew they were closing in on him and did not want to go to prison...or face death penalty....

They are cowards...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:grouphug:

I think LE is holding more back for good reason. For example, if the video does show a weapon, that could be info that only LE and the killer know. Revealing it could hurt the investigation. Imagine if they get the killer in custody and he confesses details that only someone who had been there or participated could know. That could cement a criminal conviction.

Is there an example of a SK committing suicide? I don't necessary mean BG.

Hi, this is my first post in this case but have been following it since the girls' disappearance first made the news in Australia (when it was still briefly a missing case).

The only case that I am aware of a serial killer committing suicide is Richard Dorrough (Australia).

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...s/news-story/fa33dfe4b8b0672194fb712b6004d549

yes both have been discussed in depth

many people think the image caught in the original photo could be a part of Abby's jacket
the video is done by a member here and he does fantastic videos

I don't know about the photo, but IMO this video is pretty interesting.

Hi, this is my first post in this case but have been following it since the girls' disappearance first made the news in Australia (when it was still briefly a missing case).

The only case that I am aware of a serial killer committing suicide is Richard Dorrough (Australia).

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...s/news-story/fa33dfe4b8b0672194fb712b6004d549

He might not be a SK but like I said my sisters murderer wrote a suicide letter to his mother right before he was picked up...then when he received death sentence he was put on suicide watch...also I know for a fact in prison before they get the death penalty they are watched so they cannot commit suicide...

Timothy McVeigh wanted to commit suicide but was guarded all the time...so he asked to be put to death...

re: has a SK killed themselves?

Isreal Keyes killed himself in prison.

I think it's possible that *if* it's a fanny pack (or tool pouch or other pouch thing attached to some other article of clothing or belt) that the glove-looking part could be a pleated side of the pouch. Could also be channels for holding long tools-- if you look at pix of tool pouches you see stuff like that which *could* look like the fingers of a glove in blurry pix like this.

I have to say I have not been Team Fanny Pack, but watching the animated photos as a "step" it seems to drop when his leg is back like it is weighted, more than I expect a shirt to move.

:welcome:

I followed the TK case very closely and continue to do so, I knew right away by your username, before you said you did too. If you knew Meagan and Johnny I'm very sorry what happened to them at the hands of that is what brought you here, and offer my heartfelt condolences.

Thank you! And thank you... 😪

re: the person asking if you can buy burner phones without a credit card - yeah, sure. My husband still uses old flip phones. You just buy it off the shelf at walmart or family dollar or wherever along with a prepaid phone card, pay cash for both, and that's that. I also bought my son a pre-paid Straight Talk plan iPhone at Walmart recently along with a pre-paid phone card for it and they also didn't ask me for any kind of ID.

He might not be a SK but like I said my sisters murderer wrote a suicide letter to his mother right before he was picked up...then when he received death sentence he was put on suicide watch...also I know for a fact in prison before they get the death penalty they are watched so they cannot commit suicide...

Timothy McVeigh wanted to commit suicide but was guarded all the time...so he asked to be put to death...

Israel Keyes wanted to be put to death but they kept on telling him it was going to take longer and longer so finally he managed to kill himself in prison. Dunno how he managed it but it creeped me out that a prolific SK could manage to kill even himself against the odds like that.

The man who murdered my sister wrote a suicide letter to his mother before they picked him up... he knew they were closing in on him and did not want to go to prison...or face death penalty....

They are cowards...

Hug hug. Sorry to hear that your sister's tragedy story. I would think SK has no remorse.

I wonder where this guy is? News story and inmate search showing out of state now. Was pretty far east (Richmond, IN), but got out in 2015. I bet there are several of these. Choir teacher doing child seduction basically. I bet if we found a common search code when court papers are released for parole we could get a long list from Indiana's Odyssey court system. Unfortunately odyssey is down for maintenance.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/choir-teacher-charged-with-child-seduction

https://www.in.gov/apps/indcorrection/ofs/ofs?previous_page=1&detail=243870

The item in his pocket now looks like a bottle of water to me. You are correct about his hand I think.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

i see what you mean. If it is a water bottle, I hope he dropped it and it has DNA evidence on it. Post #691.

Did these girls do this a lot? ....or was this their first time hiking at this location....I believe, it was prearranged via the internet...promises them the world or said he was young and had a fake picture. Young girls will fall for anyone saying what they want to hear. The girls planned the location with some fellow. Supposed to be alone...was not...and they were going to tell on him, etc.....so he killed the identifiers....could have made contact thru a library computer.

Truckers Against Trafficking does a lot of communication about crimes against women and children. They have a Facebook page. However, I think they have been contacted already. In a much earlier thread, someone talked about contacting an administrator. The description of the group sounded like TAT, but the poster didn't specifically mention the name.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Bbm

I did not know that even existed!
Seems kind of contradictory from a profession that coined the term, "Lot Lizzards" but I am encouraged to hear it!

re: the person asking if you can buy burner phones without a credit card - yeah, sure. My husband still uses old flip phones. You just buy it off the shelf at walmart or family dollar or wherever along with a prepaid phone card, pay cash for both, and that's that. I also bought my son a pre-paid Straight Talk plan iPhone at Walmart recently along with a pre-paid phone card for it and they also didn't ask me for any kind of ID.
I've been a cashier, dept Mgr, customer service manager and Yada Yada lol... when we check the phone out we scan the Barcode but then the register prompts to scan the IMEI number on the package which is also on the phone which you also put that number in when you call to set it up. So I would think if anything they can get video of whoever purchased the 'burner' phone. So even if someone is smart enough to put a different Sim card in the burner phone they could still track it by the IMEI, I would think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member