IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't anything creepy about back dating a Facebook post, especially if you're in the media. If you want you post date to match when the photos are taken, you back date it. If he then added extra photos, they will inadvertently be added to a post also back dated. I do this all the time, nothing sinister.

Anyone think its strange that Larissa Sam also went missing two years ago from the Indianapolis area and her cell was also left behind in the car?? I know it's a long stretch but maybe the perp leaves cell phones behind?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Scary to think about but excellent point. A knife sheath can indeed have two loops or a wide loop for a horizontal mount on a belt.

Attached is smaller but a good example. IMO

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Thanks for this MrBosox. I was under the impression that they were all vertical...no doubt because the horizontal ones would be concealed and I would never have seen one. :rolleyes:

Perhaps the photos have been altered as they may show a weapon of sorts. This case has given me nightmares, something I never have. This may be due to actually seeing the photos and hearing the recording of this . I can't fathom what the families are going through. Bless their hearts.

I am not very tech savvy so maybe there is a logical reason for this .... if the girls were only missing, as far as everyone knew on February 13th ... how is this guy able to post about the murders at 10:49 pm on the 13th?????

The bodies weren't discovered until February 14th in the afternoon.

Strange!!!!

MOO

If posted to an album, FB would record the date/time the album was created. Photos can continue to be added at any time. My guess is he took photos on 2/13, created an album, returned the next dat to take more photos, which were uploaded to the same album. MOO.

I checked this on an album I created last Saturday. It shows the date and time I created the album: 4:31pm Saturday, Feb. 25th. I started the album with 4 photos at 4:31pm. Between 6 and 8 pm, I added 4 more photos to the album. The date/time remained the same (4:31)

Edited to add: or as a previous posted pointed out, it could have been back dated. I didn't realize that was an option on FB.

Hi Everyone! I've been following Websleuths since the TK case in SC last fall. First time posting.

JMO, someone posted earlier regarding the audio edit to be eliminating a profanity ending in "g", instead of the word "go", which some people, including myself, think we hear before "down the hill". What if he used that profanity *before* the word "go" and after "hill" used more profanity. I think most of the audio may contain him using profanity or issuing threats, in addition to the girls voices and that's why we're only getting what they have already released. Not sure it would do any good to bleep most of a voice sample. JMO.

<modsnip>

Question for you #1nana.

I have meaning to ask you for ages: When you visited the site, did you happen to notice if the creek was noisy?

Nice avatar pic BTW!

I am bumping this up in case it wasn't seen? Would love to know how noisy the creek was?

If they enter DNA and get a CODIS hit, but that suspect is also unidentified, at least it's another (big) lead, as they have another crime to compare to, but it obviously wouldn't be as exciting as getting a match to a person in the system.

This is what I thought when they said the FBI took over parts of the investigation and went nationwide with the digital boards. That they had a hit on something that tied it to one or more other unsolved cases throughout the country. But like everything else it is just a guess....

This animation has helped me notice a few things:
1. The brightness / color of the two images is quite different, look at color of wood on the bridge walkway between the two. (ETA:not sure if I used it in the gif at this point or what)
2. The "logo" on the brown fanny pack like object appears to be the same thing causing a more pronounced shadow or dent in the next image which looks more like a hoodie.
3. The goggle like thing under his chin originally appeared to have rotated 180 degrees between images. It hasn't, additional portions of this object near his mouth are just more / less visible between the two photos.

Don't worry about #1 it could be just different contrasts I did make one darker very slightly at one point when looking for a gun outline.

#2 I can see where you are coming from with that and how people see a fanny pack.

#3 I can't see googles but he is pushing something down when he looks down, all imo.

Hi there!

I'm trying to follow this case but there is so much and on the same time so little to read. I do have one question, why don't they show the whole photo? I mean, some say that it was a person walking next to him. I honestly don't think its a person but maybe a part of the bridge/trail/wood. Doesn't look like an arm with curves to me.

attachment.php

Speculation that it is the purse or bag Abby is carrying. See the photo taken of her earlier.

Question for locals:

Is it well known or is there anything physically marking the area where they were found as private property?

Is there an easement between the bank of the river and the private property?

In that animated gif it looks to me, as if the POI is wearing brown gloves and a pouch ("fanny pack")!

When he rotates ( "making a turn") he is displaying more of his right side while reaching for something with his right hand. I see gloves there and the possible side view of the pouch. In the other frame I see more of a front view and the pouch only.

I mentioned the gloves before and could not understand, how in one pic it looked like a pouch and in the other pic it looked like a fanny pack, remember?

attachment.php
attachment.php
You can also possibly see his other (left) hand in this picture

( gif not my work)

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• gloves.jpg
    gloves.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 679
  • indiana fanny 1.jpg
    indiana fanny 1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 117
  • unsub-walking-gif.gif
    unsub-walking-gif.gif
    153.6 KB · Views: 680
  • indiana fanny 1.jpg
    indiana fanny 1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 958
Question for you #1nana.

I have meaning to ask you for ages: When you visited the site, did you happen to notice if the creek was noisy?

Nice avatar pic BTW

I am bumping this up in case it wasn't seen? Would love to know how noisy the creek was?

Very interested to hear her opinion on this as well. Maybe Illinois Missing could fill us in as well, she visited a few days prior to #1nana.

OT- if It's half as noisy as this thread you wouldn't hear much outside your immediate vicinity. Just kiddin' :)

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Or the weaker link of a pair of killers (the suicidal disaffected one).
In my eyes this is really a stretch. Of the 1000's of reasons to commit suicide this would the last imo. On any given day there are 121 suicides.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

As someone who has risked my life several times rescuing an animal from busy highways I find this so very tragic. You try to do a decent thing.....
I have saved many o turtle crossing the road this way...so yes, I could see that happening...lets hope its nothing worse

I think my brain is going to pop thinking of things with the case it's plateaued for me awhile ago. Sorry

Since LE cannot/willnot provide a better photograph, why haven't they done a computer composite or even a sketch artist rendering? Anything would help at this point and time is growing shorter and shorter by the day. If they still need the public's help, they're going to have to give us better material. This should be obvious to them by now.

In that animated gif it looks to me, as if the POI is wearing brown gloves and a pouch ("fanny pack")!

When he rotates ( "making a turn") he is displaying more of his right side while reaching for something with his right hand. I see gloves there and the possible side view of the pouch. In the other frame I see more of a front view and the pouch only.

I mentioned the gloves before and could not understand, how in one pic it looked like a pouch and in the other pic it looked like a fanny pack, remember?

All IMO

-Nin

I think it's possible that *if* it's a fanny pack (or tool pouch or other pouch thing attached to some other article of clothing or belt) that the glove-looking part could be a pleated side of the pouch. Could also be channels for holding long tools-- if you look at pix of tool pouches you see stuff like that which *could* look like the fingers of a glove in blurry pix like this.

Hi Everyone! I've been following Websleuths since the TK case in SC last fall. First time posting.

JMO, someone posted earlier regarding the audio edit to be eliminating a profanity ending in "g", instead of the word "go", which some people, including myself, think we hear before "down the hill". What if he used that profanity *before* the word "go" and after "hill" used more profanity. I think most of the audio may contain him using profanity or issuing threats, in addition to the girls voices and that's why we're only getting what they have already released. Not sure it would do any good to bleep most of a voice sample. JMO.

:welcome:

I followed the TK case very closely and continue to do so, I knew right away by your username, before you said you did too. If you knew Meagan and Johnny I'm very sorry what happened to them at the hands of that is what brought you here, and offer my heartfelt condolences.

attachment.php
attachment.php
You can also possibly see his other (left) hand in this picture

( gif not my work)

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

I'm not familiar with pants like these blue denim on bottom and brown at the top. I know of the hunting pants that are 2 tone brown/beige or brown/green. So for that to be his pocket the top of his pants must be brown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro