IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;838064167387025409]https://twitter.com/ISPPeru/status/838064167387025409[/video]

Not sure how to show the actual tweet, but this was Part 2 of it... asking for donations to go to local food pantry and shelters in Abby & Libby's names

ETA... oh wow, it showed!

Attachments

• abbylibby.jpg
    abbylibby.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 124
I've been following this case from the very beginning. I knew that they werent just missing, i had an ominous feeling right from the get go. I am frustrated with the lack of evidence that has been released, but completely understand why LE is keeping info under wraps. Now the following is just my opinion..

1. He isn't tech savvy but that doesnt say anything about his age.
The reason for this is my husband. He is 33 and half the time doesn't know what he is doing with his phone. I have had to teach him many times to do certain things with his device. He also doesnt care for clouds or anything like that. The POI could be the same.
2. He knew who they were.
I originally was against this idea, but he could have met one of them online. This could also include online gaming such as WOW or overwatch. I have a younger teen sister and she would not meet someone she didnt know without bringing a friend. She would also let the person she was meeting know she would not be alone, so I think this is how the perp knew there would be two of them.
3. BG photo
His jacket looks a bit off to me, as in it looks like the waist band is pushed higher than most people wear them. I cant tell whether he has a fanny pack or satchel or not. To me it also appears that he is reaching behind him. He could be carrying a knife or perhaps even a taser or something with him. He could subdue them with the taser and it wouldnt make much noise as opposed to a gun.

I just hope he gets caught soon, I have a young daughter and feel wary as she grows up, I have no trust in anyone. This particular case has crushed me because they probably knew it wasnt going to end well, so they decided to record in the hopes that it would help in some way. It's just awful to think about.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I agree that the suspect's picture is of EXTREMELY bad quality especially with all the new phones out there nowadays, HD cameras, etc. Also, the picture Libby took of Abby had great definition compared to BG's. IMO LE has doctored the picture or he was far away when she took it. Since I believe Abby is in one of BG's shots, I think Libby was recording Abby from far away perhaps walking on the bridge and felt uncomfortable when the man was approaching from a distance and decided to record him as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The picture of BG could be an enanchment of a larger frame. Expecially for the videos taken from smartphones, if you enanche a particular of a frame of the video, it will look very dirty.

Post is in reference to her's post above.

I've thought the position of what I thought of as the right hand was a little off, from the beginning. It's not aligned with the other one, so it clued me in to the fact it's not in his right pocket.

For the group:

Is there a possibility he's wearing a mask?

Hi there!

I'm trying to follow this case but there is so much and on the same time so little to read. I do have one question, why don't they show the whole photo? I mean, some say that it was a person walking next to him. I honestly don't think its a person but maybe a part of the bridge/trail/wood. Doesn't look like an arm with curves to me.

attachment.php

Attachments

• CEkNQ4z.jpg
    CEkNQ4z.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,038
Does anyone recall a statement by LE where it was stated that the evidence was quickly expanding them outside the area? I think I remember hearing that but it was one of those nights when I was literally falling asleep with my laptop in bed. It makes me think that possibly whatever they had fast-tracked didn't match any locals. And/or could tie the suspect to a crime outside the area. Neither of which would necessarily rule out a local (e.g. a non-registered local who has left DNA outside the immediate area in another crime.) Anyway, does anyone recall this being stated by LE? I've been trying to do a search for it and I'm not finding it now.

Yes, I read it too. My gut tells me these murders and the one that happened in Columbus, In are related. Done quickly and both by water. There was a Batesville man arrested last week in Columbus at a Menards for stealing knives and a hatchet. I've always thought he needed to be looked at. I did send it in to LE. I'm just wondering why he traveled there to steal. Does he have family there? So tragic for both. My heart is broken.

MOO is the one image appears to be heavily doctored by the ISP. It appears to me the camera was moving a little, which adds to the poor image quality.

They want people to focus on BG.

Hi there!

I'm trying to follow this case but there is so much and on the same time so little to read. I do have one question, why don't they show the whole photo? I mean, some say that it was a person walking next to him. I honestly don't think its a person but maybe a part of the bridge/trail/wood. Doesn't look like an arm with curves to me.

attachment.php

See post #735 from Billy Mabou

Post is in reference to her's post above.

I've thought the position of what I thought of as the right hand was a little off, from the beginning. It's not aligned with the other one, so it clued me in to the fact it's not in his right pocket.

For the group:

Is there a possibility he's wearing a mask?

I have this memory of hearing something about him using a scarf to hide his face , it was stated from an LE officer I thought. However I have read most pages of every thread and I feel my mind has become mush.

Yes, I read it too. My gut tells me these murders and the one that happened in Columbus, In are related. Done quickly and both by water. There was a Batesville man arrested last week in Columbus at a Menards for stealing knives and a hatchet. I've always thought he needed to be looked at. I did send it in to LE. I'm just wondering why he traveled there to steal. Does he have family there? So tragic for both. My heart is broken.

First off hi!! Long time reader (er, lurker) so first post, yay! Been following this case from the beginning (PS sooo many threads holy crap).
In regards to Jackie and the girls being associatedI I don't know...obviously JMO but I don't think that they are the same. Age is different, Jackie's would have almost absolutely had to be a crime of opportunity (if in fact it was not an accident)...and I wrestle with the idea that the girls were a crime of opportunity. IMO based on everything I've read here and from what I know about psychology I think that our girls killer would have no interest in Jackie...MOOO MOO MOO. Also I should add that while I don't think it was a crime of opportunity I also don't think there was a meet-up planned on the girls end. JMO and all the other MOO-ing

Let's FOCUS on getting his photo viewed by everyone we know and the public at large. Billboards, truck stops, in all states. This is how He will be found.

Yes, and again, please contact your local media outlets that are not covering this.

It's taken me to thread #20 to finally catch up :(

I'm local, and this is still so devastating. I am SO PROUD of our community for everything being done to support the LEO working this case, the love & compassion for the families from food to fundraising and the efforts to find this so we can all feel safe again.

And thanks to all of y'all of have kept seeking justice for Libby & Abby!!! :tyou:
Thank you for joining us. We always appreciate a locals perception. Blessing to you and your community. Our hearts go out to you.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

First off hi!! Long time reader (er, lurker) so first post, yay! Been following this case from the beginning (PS sooo many threads holy crap).
In regards to Jackie and the girls being associatedI I don't know...obviously JMO but I don't think that they are the same. Age is different, Jackie's would have almost absolutely had to be a crime of opportunity (if in fact it was not an accident)...and I wrestle with the idea that the girls were a crime of opportunity. IMO based on everything I've read here and from what I know about psychology I think that our girls killer would have no interest in Jackie...MOOO MOO MOO.

:wagon::greetings:

Does anyone know the answer to the following question? I have googled it but can't seem to find a satisfactory answer.

If DNA is collected from a crime scene and doesn't match anything in the databases, does that DNA stay in the pool of the DNA database with a note that it was collected from an unsolved crime so that it's available for a possible match somewhere down the road?

My question comes from the fact that we have no information as yet as to DNA match. (I'm not even completely sure that DNA was collected at the murder scene of the Delphi girls; I've seen news reports that there was then a news report that negated that, so this question might be moot.)

My point is this: if DNA was collected and there was no match, then that's why LE hasn't reported anything, as I'm sure something should be back by now - almost 3 weeks. According to research I've done about DNA anaylsis, it seems the results would available now.

Another other possibility is that there was DNA collected, and there was a match, and LE is just researching and building their case before they bring in the suspect, if they indeed can find him.

If there was no DNA as some reports have alluded to, then I'm still interested in finding the answer to my question above with what happens to DNA info that didn't match what is in the current database.

Thanks to anyone who has an answer.

Hi there!

attachment.php

:welcome4::greetings:

OAN: this case reminds me a little of the Taylor Dawn Paschal-Placker and Skyla Jade Whitaker case. 2 young girls were murdered in 2008 during a short walk and they even look alike ( a little ) freaky and sad. They indentified the murderer 3 years later and he was already behind bars for killing his fiance, lets hope that thats not going to happen in this case. I'm hoping for justice.

attachment.php
attachment.php

( link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...al-placker-skyla-jade-whitaker_n_1140092.html )

Attachments

• 2vih27b.jpg
    2vih27b.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 517
  • 2zsr0hv.jpg
    2zsr0hv.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 511
A couple things:

Columbus is/was apparently an accident per a family members friend, if this is false someone entered crazy town like a lot of folks on SM.

Pictures of BG: Saw a post on SM and it was a spoof theory at first (newly released pics form LE which was false, so different angle with zoom on PC) and then realized they made an excellent discovery. And I'm sharing the thought here because it's revelant. Take BG pic on phone, crop, zoom in and then hold your phone at various angles. You get some very interesting perspective by doing so and the white thing under the jacket looks a more familiar, facial features change and you may get an ah ha moment like I did. Just interesting is all. Because we're all looking at a straight flat pic - which wasn't taken from a flat front perfect straight angle I don't think. JMO

Pre-paid, technology, etc.

We don't know if tech savvy - maybe, maybe not. Regardless the option to circumvent the patriot act and FFC combo for identity is very easy. For example, right now - today I can do an advanced search on google with a field search of say ss#, combined with filetype: .xls and find all kinds of spreadsheets with people's social security numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, kids, etc. very easily. It's scary. A lot of membership sites make these mistakes.

Unfortunately small organizations (churches, non-profits, sports groups and the like) don't have the money, policies and procedures in place to put up a wall between the Internet and accidentally releasing someone's private info, sometimes even under password, but because of poor code and other reasons I won't go into it's shown to the public. So, it's very easy to get around the pre-paid debit card name thing by using a name and random address at say a PO Box (most have street addresses too) in a small town that doesn't look at IDs (mine didn't) to then turn around and get your newly named debit card complete with new identity to then go out and get a burner phone registered with. Then you just register for all social with new name, address, phone, etc. Simple as pie. Some don't even require this and if you build a fake trail the tech based fact checks car be "socially" maneuvered.

Or you can just go onto the onion router (dark web) using a proxy and download a full jacket complete with IDs, birth certificates - the whole works. Quality depends on how much money you have, your perceived security by the salesmen, etc. And the dark web/net whatever isn't so dark. You can get there in literally just a few clicks of your mouse.

Just clearing up some confusion. A determined person with zero tech skills can watch YouTube videos and tutorials online if they really wanted to. I fixed my wife's car watching YouTube for example. There are also numerous books on the subject complete with steps, etc in some public libraries. And the really good stuff can be found in the same spots right next to those movies some of us watch on our kindle fire sticks - you just need a PC or smart phone. Just saying;) Carry on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme