IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there 6000 billboards already? It's not working yet, unfortunately.
Yeah, I'm a little worried. However, I'm trying my best to stay optimistic because the smallest tip can lead to a breakthrough.

Even if the billboards don't cause someone to say, "Hey...that's so and so.", I'm hoping people will pay greater attention and call in smaller pieces of the puzzle that will eventually lead to a capture. If this is a SK, perhaps it leads them to connect the dots with another case that he can be linked to. At the very least, it keeps good people like us brainstorming...

I agree that it's frustrating and I pray for a breakthrough every day.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

No worries.
I am of the opinion that the video of BG was of something else at a different time and he was simply in the background which is why he was just a POI at first.
Then SOMETHING became added to the 'totality of the evidence' and convinced LE that he is the "main suspect" However, because of this possible time difference they cannot say specifically that he is the voice in the audio. If the vid of him was immediately followed by the audio then IMO there would be no reason to think it possible that there was someone else. Unlikely, BUT... They don't happen at the same time IMO. And at the presser LE said Libby "had the presence of mind to hit the record button" referring to the audio.

So this is all JMO but if there is a definitive factual time it will change my thinking.

Thanks so much for your help!

:cow:

Lol.. You're too kind as far as the help I've been.

This whole thing just boggles me. I can't even make the 2 pics of him jive. In one, I see an older guy, wearing a hat with his hood laying down on his shoulders, who has a strong 5 o'clock shadow, who has goggles around his neck, who has a fanny pack, who has something silver on his boot, who has an out-turned foot.

When I look at the other picture, I see a younger guy who has a lot of hair, hooded sweatshirt laying back on his shoulders, a jacket with some fancy stuff on the shoulders, grocery bag handles sticking out of his jacket, a gun under his coat, part of his sweatshirt hanging out of his jacket and normal pointing toes.

I don't know how LE keep their sanity but I pray they catch this evil .

The link to where I found the pic.
https://youtu.be/YH3EL8mUQ4g

Attachments

• Inside Edition Comparison.jpg
    Inside Edition Comparison.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 139

This whole thing just boggles me. I can't even make the 2 pics of him jive. In one, I see an older guy, wearing a hat with his hood laying down on his shoulders, who has a strong 5 o'clock shadow, who has goggles around his neck, who has a fanny pack, who has something silver on his boot, who has an out-turned foot.

When I look at the other picture, I see a younger guy who has a lot of hair, hooded sweatshirt laying back on his shoulders, a jacket with some fancy stuff on the shoulders, grocery bag handles sticking out of his jacket, a gun under his coat, part of his sweatshirt hanging out of his jacket and normal pointing toes.

I see the exact same, it's so weird! If LE had stated these were a father and son dressed alike I wouldn't question it!

I have had the same thought. Now I know absolutely nothing about guns, knives, holsters or sheaths but it looked like some type of a handle sticking out. A couple nights ago I came across the frontier leatherworks site while looking for a leather pouch. I had never seen anything like this before. They do all kinds of custom holsters etc. Lovely work. I did come across a gun holster that was sideways...if that is the right description...I am wondering if knife sheaths attached to a belt could be in that position as well. Really noticed it here....and the shadow of the pouch. Have included an example of their work.

View attachment 111896View attachment 111897
Scary to think about but excellent point. A knife sheath can indeed have two loops or a wide loop for a horizontal mount on a belt.

Attached is smaller but a good example. IMO
305760936213a066e55745249ab91495.jpg

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Never doctored it except to change contrasts. I used this photo
a82c18ecb0b7e3fb0f33d28635c030f7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been working with PhotoShop and various types of compressed/uncompressed photos for going on 20 years now and my opinion is that his hands are in his pockets and what you're seeing are compression artifacts. Your photo actually looks more compressed than earlier ones I've seen and the recompression (compressing an already-compressed file) will cause the colors and details to degrade and smear together.

Also (and more importantly IMO), it's always looked to me as if LE has cloned some thing or things out of the photo. Branches and foliage appear repeated to me and that would explain what some people were claiming to be Abby's jacket. IMO, the "jacket" was just a cloning artifact. It's my guess that LE had very good reasons for cloning the image. But it's also just speculation on my part that they did any such thing. My speculation is based on years of working with digital images, but I don't know if it's a fact.

The families thought it was safe. They have to live with the consequences of that day for the rest of their lives. I am sure they regret allowing the girls to go every waking moment. They need our sympathy and compassion not any criticism.

Very well said.

The link to where I found the pic.
https://youtu.be/YH3EL8mUQ4g

There is so much distortion from enlarging the frames to where we got it, complicated by the lower quality of a video vs still camera, motion light, etc.
2 distorted images in which the subject has moved coupled with bright, uneven low angle sunlight on only one side and dark shadows on the other. It all plays tricks.

MOO

That was 80 miles away from Delphi, why do you see a connection?

80 miles is next to nothing in these kinds of crimes. Perverts go all over the map to find new places to commit these sick actions.

Also, people in rural areas drive long distances quite often. They are used to traveling to other areas for services, larger stores, visiting family, etc.

I don't think 80 miles means much in terms of ruling out a connection. JMO :moo:

Last night something jumped out at me on the picture and I'm not sure if it's just me starting to see thing because of all the staring or if it's there. I have played with the photo to see if it's really there or not..
1fe336510c32304262a6f228f2b127d4.jpg

I'm not seeing his hand in this pocket but to his side grappling something.. is it me?

Since the beginning I've felt that LE had doctored the photos before release. It goes beyond a poor picture quality grab from a vid. It goes beyond pixilation issues also.

LE is protecting evidence. They have their reasons. I trust them.

I'm seriously entertaining the theory that BG had his junk out as he walked towards our girls. There's just so much interference in the area between his waist and knees, i know SOMETHING is going on. Haven't we literally dedicated whole threads to all of the anomolies?

Now poster myzzy has shown us where it seems that BGs hand is not even in his pocket at all. And I'll be dipped if myzzy isn't on to something here!!!

Again, LE has their reasons, but there's been more photo blurring done here than on Kim Kardashian's bikini shots.

Also, I've seen better shots from satillites in outer space. This picture is driving me out of my skull.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;838065181146087424]https://twitter.com/ispperu/status/838065181146087424[/video]

Maybe they should drop some of that off at the food pantry or at a church shelter...lol

I agree that the suspect's picture is of EXTREMELY bad quality especially with all the new phones out there nowadays, HD cameras, etc. Also, the picture Libby took of Abby had great definition compared to BG's. IMO LE has doctored the picture or he was far away when she took it. Since I believe Abby is in one of BG's shots, I think Libby was recording Abby from far away perhaps walking on the bridge and felt uncomfortable when the man was approaching from a distance and decided to record him as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's taken me to thread #20 to finally catch up :(

I'm local, and this is still so devastating. I am SO PROUD of our community for everything being done to support the LEO working this case, the love & compassion for the families from food to fundraising and the efforts to find this so we can all feel safe again.

And thanks to all of y'all of have kept seeking justice for Libby & Abby!!! :tyou:

Since the beginning I've felt that LE had doctored the photos before release. It goes beyond a poor picture quality grab from a vid. It goes beyond pixilation issues also.

I'm seriously entertaining the theory that BG had his junk out as he walked towards our girls. There's just so much interference in the area between his waist and knees, i know SOMETHING is going on. Haven't we literally dedicated whole threads to all of the anomolies?

Now poster myzzy has shown us where it seems that BGs hand is not even in his pocket at all. And I'll be dipped if myzzy isn't on to something here!!!

Again, LE has their reasons, but there's been more photo blurring done here than on Kim Kardashian's bikini shots.

Also, I've seen better shots from satillites in outer space. This picture is driving me out of my skull.

That possibility rings true to me and makes my hair stand on end. That exact thing happened to me and my friend, when we were about 12. We were sitting on a curb, in a parking lot by the local park. And weird guy drove up and parked, right next to us. Then when we stood up, we could see him touching himself and smiling at us. Did we run ? No, we both FROZE and just stood looking for a second or so.

Luckily a lady came around the corner , walking her dog, and it broke the spell and we both ran off towards her and he sped away.

I've been working with PhotoShop and various types of compressed/uncompressed photos for going on 20 years now and my opinion is that his hands are in his pockets and what you're seeing are compression artifacts. Your photo actually looks more compressed than earlier ones I've seen and the recompression (compressing an already-compressed file) will cause the colors and details to degrade and smear together.

Also (and more importantly IMO), it's always looked to me as if LE has cloned some thing or things out of the photo. Branches and foliage appear repeated to me and that would explain what some people were claiming to be Abby's jacket. IMO, the "jacket" was just a cloning artifact. It's my guess that LE had very good reasons for cloning the image. But it's also just speculation on my part that they did any such thing. My speculation is based on years of working with digital images, but I don't know if it's a fact.

Thank you. I didn't want to believe what I thought I was seeing . Because the pictures are already distorted my mind keeps going off into unknown territory's. I so hope he is caught quickly and the family can have some peace of mind knowing he is captured. Thanks again

That has been brought up before and morphed into the discussion of his hand is going into a fanny pack/belt holster/nether regions (or what people feel is one of these). I have felt his hand is not going into his pocket because it does not line up. I am reporting the gif just because its easier to see what I am saying. Also, I don't see a fanny pack or such however, that does not mean there isn't one there. I just cannot say with full conviction.
attachment.php

*eta: I feel he is turning towards them in this image at first his eyes look at them and then down as he pivots

Attachments

• unsub-walking-gif.gif
    unsub-walking-gif.gif
    153.6 KB · Views: 813

Lol thank though for the laugh made my day

I wonder if when questioning suspects they are recording them and running a voice analysis against the "down the hill"?

Billy, I mentioned the following when people were trying to identify what they think is a logo on a fanny pack. (I think it's a hoodie with a shadow.) Was I correct in saying that if they think it's a logo they need to enlarge the logo they think it is so it matches the size of pixels in the photo of the suspect. Once blown up, they then need to reduce the dimensions of the new logo image and see if it then matches what they believe to be a logo on a bag.

Just in.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4281496/Missing-Indianapolis-woman-dead-sandbar.html

"Indianapolis woman, 33, is found dead on a sandbar 120 miles from where two teenage girls were killed last month - and their murderer is still on the loose"

Wow. If they are related, it looks like more evidence (running car w/ open door) will be available. This is just sick. [emoji17]

She has a thread with more here

IN - Jacqueline Watts, 33, Columbus, 3 March 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads