IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I don't know how? I can do it on my computer but not on my phone.

no worries :thewave:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Or is not the voice from the guy of the picture, imo is the voice of someone younger.

I have never heard someone younger have that deep or gruff of a voice! That sounds like an over 30 guy, to me. 100%. I could attach voice clips of my nephew who is 17 and the other who is 25 and there is a huuuuuge difference to the one that is in the audio clip! lol

Just wanted to say something in response to the amazing community I live in. I don't have a link but I know first hand this to be true and would rather not say how I know. Not hard to figure out though :)

Subaru of Indiana in Lafayette has donated 'stuffs' to LE: food items, juice, gator aid, granola bars, pop tarts, tissues, and hand sanitizer, etc. Things that they might want or need to keep them going while searching for this . They took about 2 truckloads last week and will be taking more donations next week.

It may not always be money but the men and women out looking for this need our every support. They get hungry and thirsty too.

This animation has helped me notice a few things:
1. The brightness / color of the two images is quite different, look at color of wood on the bridge walkway between the two.
2. The "logo" on the brown fanny pack like object appears to be the same thing causing a more pronounced shadow or dent in the next image which looks more like a hoodie.
3. The goggle like thing under his chin originally appeared to have rotated 180 degrees between images. It hasn't, additional portions of this object near his mouth are just more / less visible between the two photos.[/QUOTE

My opinion has changed so much over the past few days looking at these pictures. The gif helps a lot, and thank you to who put that together. If you are reading this and know who did it, please reply with the credit due.

At first, I thought there was a clear fanny pack. Now, I think it may appear to be one due to distortion, especially since the other picture is flat in that area.

Today, I had to figure out how to park in a small, congested strip mall- it only has about 7 stores, so not even sure a strip mall is the right word for it. An Auto Zone makes up a large portion of this strip of stores. An older guy walks in front of my car- I am guessing retirement age, so 60 or older. He is wearing a jacket like the guy on the bridge. It has a bunchy waste band that rides higher than his waste band, so his undershirt hangs out below it, covering the top portion of his jeans. Not a good look, but just a guy going about his business exiting an Auto Zone. He was also wearing a camouflage baseball cap. This is is the south, so this look seems to permeate the eastern and middle side of the country, haha.

Just to say, perspective is based on what you know and what you see. How this guy looks is reflective on your own experiences.

On a side note, I had a dream last night. I was in a play and was cast to play the Big Bad Wolf. I had not studied my lines, so was stressed trying to find a script so I could study better before it was my time to get on stage. I had a flashback I had done a pretty good job being flamboyant with this part before. I found some scripts from others who had left their scripts behind, so that helped. Later, I was driving a car with an acquaintance I liked a lot, but have never done anything with. We were driving and I decided we needed to go up a hill instead of beside it to get back home. An authoritarian type directed us to stop, but not before I got out and saw a path around the side of a hill.

On it I saw a large gray wolf stalking two deer. The wolf turned around to see me. So did the two deer. I was scared and walked back to the car, before being started by a wild boar, who had been hiding under a blanket, but seemed to go back to hiding.

Anyway, it took me a minute after waking up to realize what the dream meant. Hang in there, guys. We really care and let's keep working to catch this guy.

I have never heard someone younger have that deep or gruff of a voice! That sounds like an over 30 guy, to me. 100%. I could attach voice clips of my nephew who is 17 and the other who is 25 and there is a huuuuuge difference to the one that is in the audio clip! lol
I have a deeper voice, and feel it older than the file voice.

I'm not convinced, either, but IMO these types of crimes are sometimes the finish line in a string of other smaller incidents that have escalated perhaps over years. This is assuming this crime is sexual in nature (which we have NO proof of at this point)...first the hypothetical perp is stealing underwear from his apartment building's laundry room, then peeping in someone's window, next could be flashing someone in public, then eventually planning out and executing a crime such as this one. This COULD be his first crime and it very well could be his one and only. Let's pray this is the case. None of the above is based on any proof we have in this case. JMO

I did post this link to a profile done for the case of the Evansdale cousins who were found deceased in 2012. Many see similarities in these two cases. IMO this profile is interesting and I'll be interested to see how the BG's profile compares. All IMO!

http://whotv.com/2014/08/22/investigators-release-suspect-profile-in-murder-of-evansdale-cousins/

This profile was helpful. Similar.

Up till now I thought there was a good chance BG was someone who at least one of the girls had come into contact with online, via social media.

But the more time that passes, I guess we can rule that out. LE must have had time to thoroughly go through all of their texting and SM histories by now. Which would have led them to someone. At least, I think so?

Thoughts? MOO

I was on a discussion earlier on Facebook and they believe the lady in Columbus went into the river to save a stray dog and was swept away, a friend of the family posted.

I know without MSM/LE/Official Release it is only rumor or speculation but.....
Locally (in Columbus) they are saying that neighbors told police she was trying to get a stray/loose dog in her car. They seen her go after a dog. And seeing there is a small dam upstream from the sandbar..... I see this as a plausible theory. She lost her footing in the current and tragedy a occurred. LE suspect no foul play.

I've been working with PhotoShop and various types of compressed/uncompressed photos for going on 20 years now and my opinion is that his hands are in his pockets and what you're seeing are compression artifacts. Your photo actually looks more compressed than earlier ones I've seen and the recompression (compressing an already-compressed file) will cause the colors and details to degrade and smear together.

Also (and more importantly IMO), it's always looked to me as if LE has cloned some thing or things out of the photo. Branches and foliage appear repeated to me and that would explain what some people were claiming to be Abby's jacket. IMO, the "jacket" was just a cloning artifact. It's my guess that LE had very good reasons for cloning the image. But it's also just speculation on my part that they did any such thing. My speculation is based on years of working with digital images, but I don't know if it's a fact.

:cow:

I've looked at enlarge, dodge, burn, and colour saturation. It looks like he might have his left hand in front of his face, and a back pack or something similar hanging from his left shoulder. At first I thought he was wearing a hat with ear flaps, but now it looks like a hoodie with a baseball cap overtop.

Did you try darkening the background? I found that helped clarify the image for me.

What other photoshop tools did you try?

No one can help me with this? Ok, I will let my thoughts out there and you guys and possibly the suspect can read and react to them.

Dating profiles need to be checked for people in the area. Craigslist, POF, Meetme... all of them.

Under number 4 in this link has the side by side photo of the perp. I think it was the original released photos from LE. Hope that is what you meant.

http://people.com/crime/abigail-williams-liberty-german-slain-indiana-teens-5-things/

I wasnt sure what you meant by side by side face of the bridge guy. If you check the media thread, there are plenty of links in there with the info about what is at each link. That might help.

Thank you.I was looking for the blown up mirror image picture of his face. There are a few guys on meetme in the area that look like him.
Searches on my phone suck and my IPad keeps crashing the web page.

Up till now I thought there was a good chance BG was someone who at least one of the girls had come into contact with online, via social media.

But the more time that passes, I guess we can rule that out. LE must have had time to thoroughly go through all of their texting and SM histories by now. Which would have led them to someone. At least, I think so?

Thoughts? MOO

They may have found someone through their SM accounts but if the BG was pretending to be someone else and posting pics/info that did not fit his real life self LE may have dismissed it or set it aside for a later review. And if someone is using a prepaid (disposable) phone then it may be a little harder to get a name to go with it compared to a post-paid/contract phone. Just an opinion.

Thoughts? MOO

MOO. I ride the fence on this one. As a Network Admin I know my way around a computer rather well. And I know there are people in the FBI waaaaay better than I. However, there are programs and such that can mask a person's identity quite well. It takes time to trace IP addresses and follow bread crumbs across the Web.

Things just seem more rational at a set up or online communication than a chance encounter.

JMO

"Going out, speaking with people and marking them off the list as suspects is what's been occurring," said state police Sgt. Tony Slocum. "By doing that, we're focusing in on the people who committed this murder here in Delphi Indiana."

And the Light Up Delphi project sold out the initial shipment of 500 orange light bulbs in about 24 hours. The community effort is a commitment that's impressed even veteran cops.

"I'm not surprised by the outpouring of emotion in this areas, but it is above and beyond anything I've seen in my 18 years of law enforcment," said Slocum. 

On average, residents are donating more than $5.00 for every bulb. Donations go to the victims' families, and another 500 bulbs have been ordered.

http://www.wthr.com/article/with-every-interview-detectives-move-closer-to-finding-murder-suspect

I think LE is holding more back for good reason. For example, if the video does show a weapon, that could be info that only LE and the killer know. Revealing it could hurt the investigation. Imagine if they get the killer in custody and he confesses details that only someone who had been there or participated could know. That could cement a criminal conviction.

Agree. An earlier post someone said they called in a tip that they could detect the shape of a gun under the jacket. The person answering the tip line said, "What caliber is it"? Baiting to see if the caller would divulge what only the BG would know. And I can imagine it happens since many of these guys get off on how smart they are and how they know info that dozens of agents are working hard to find.

It is possible, but thinking about the (seems like) kajillion cases I have followed, I can't even remember one where the voice was captured. I dont think he would have any reason to believe he would be recorded and have to change his voice. I think his body was all weighted down with his torture tools. He wasn't worried about a voice changer. <----- all my opinion. none factual.

I agree about the "tools" part. Seems like every time I see a .gif of BG, I'm reminded that there's a lot of weight on his front.

In a post in an earlier thread, I put on here that he was probably exerting extra effort to walk 'adroit' or straight or 'not hunched over'. In Spanish I've heard it described as "derecha" which means "right" or "upright".

BG has a lot going on underneath his disguise.

There is speculation that the woman drown or suffered hypothermia from a terrible accident while trying to rescue an animal. MOO

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

I believe that is based on one comment left on SM. LE is still investigating.

Can I just pop in to say I always though BG was "Bad Guy". Never occurred to me he was "Bridge Guy".

Crazy. You guys are doing a great job I'm trying to catch up from the day but I am exhausted today. Keep it up!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

MOO. I ride the fence on this one. As a Network Admin I know my way around a computer rather well. And I know there are people in the FBI waaaaay better than I. However, there are programs and such that can mask a person's identity quite well. It takes time to trace IP addresses and follow bread crumbs across the Web.

Things just seem more rational at a set up or online communication than a chance encounter.

JMO

That's been my gut feeling from the beginning. One of the girls met a cute guy online and they setup a meeting at the park. She brought a friend so she wouldn't feel too shy. They kept is a secret but made a plan to visit the part, got the sister to drop them off - less chance of interrogating like they would get from a parent.

I would really like to know if the girls routinely went for walks at that location, or if this was an out of the blue great idea, as that would answer the question of whether this was a random encounter or a luring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member