IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following along on here since Thread #1. I registered to tell you that you are all doing a wonderful job. I'd love to sleuth along with you. I'm sickened by what has happened to these young girls. This perp needs to be caught; yesterday!

Welcome to Websleuths!

:welcome:

{bbm}

when I heard it I thought 'so that's what an Indiana accent sounds like'

I'm Canadian lol

Ive been listening to this sound clip too and just a few observations that are JMO. I may be wrong about these. Its just what I think I am hearing from this very short clip.

*I believe we are hearing footsteps spashing in shallow water

*I believe we are hearing wind too in the background

*to me it sure sounds like he has a mild accent of some kind. At the end of the word "there" is when it seems most noticeable to me. I think he has a slight accent and the only thing that it resembles to me is maybe a slight british accent or possibly a slight canadian accent. I may be totally wrong and no offense to anyone. Its just what I think I am hearing from this very short clip. Below is the link to just the audio clip

http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

The last interesting thing to me is I believe we can hear slightly more in very front of the first part of the sound clip and its more noticeable when we hear it from the original news conference. If you listen to the sound clip when watching the video of the news conference there is a very brief 1/2 second of sound right before he says the first infamous "down there" and i think in the original news video it seems to come out better for some reason. The news video is in below news link.

At 00:30 is where they begin to play the sound clip in the video.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/22/down-hill-indiana-girl-recorded-killer-in-chilling-audio-police-say.html

ETA I see where some and even the news story thinks he is saying "the hill" . I seem like I hear "down there". It just goes to show that I could very well be wrong. LOL

We need another bread crumb released to help with this case. Its so frustrating having so little to go on.

{bbm}

I'm Canadian lol
The voice remember me someone young, not older like the guy in the picture.

Report that unusual geocacher.

dozens of people here did a week or so ago which is why mods told us we cannot discuss geocaching anymore, in part. it became a witch hunt.

:welcome4:

I've been following along on here since Thread #1. I registered to tell you that you are all doing a wonderful job. I'd love to sleuth along with you. I'm sickened by what has happened to these young girls. This perp needs to be caught; yesterday!

I had not read anything about muck boots. Was that in a news story? Regarding knowing the land owner was away, I believe the location he used on the property was secluded and remote from the home or barn, virtually an unused bottomland part of his property.

This view, w/o leaves and undergrowth, gives a better idea of the lay of the land and where the girls were said to have been found (50' from the water's edge). The land that they were found on was part of a 40 acre plot that the man owned. I've got wooded areas on my property that I've not stepped on in probably over a year.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot (182).jpg
    Screenshot (182).jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 626
Thanks, Texans, for the link. The geocache debacle was in thread 19 and probably 18. Feel confident that all of the geocache site posts, as well as the creators of the geocache locations, those who had signed in as vistied and the tips about under the bridge were all talked about intently and reported.

Hello, can someone please point me to the picture of the side by side face of the BG?

No one can help me with this? Ok, I will let my thoughts out there and you guys and possibly the suspect can read and react to them.

Dating profiles need to be checked for people in the area. Craigslist, POF, Meetme... all of them.

{bbm}

I'm Canadian lol

Indiana accent??? lol....I thought we did not have an accent. What does an Indiana accent sound like to you?

Switching gears, having some small talk at my favorite watering hole here in Indiana, down the road from the house.

I just got an education in these things:

https://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-C2018000-Speak-Out-Game/dp/B01HH0NTDA

I'm still trying to wrap my head around, and undrstand those things.

Something about BG's voice sound like it is disguised, I've thought this from the beginning, after the audio was released.

Is that his real voice, albeit pulled by the FBI through a poor audio file? Or did BG cover that base, too?

No one can help me with this? Ok, I will let my thoughts out there and you guys and possibly the suspect can read and react to them.

Dating profiles need to be checked for people in the area. Craigslist, POF, Meetme... all of them.

I wasnt sure what you meant by side by side face of the bridge guy. If you check the media thread, there are plenty of links in there with the info about what is at each link. That might help.

I want to put this to rest Abby was an only child. Liberty was raised by grandparents siblings were younger....

No children need to feel bad about ANYTHING

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Behind again. 4get it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Switching gears, having some small talk at my favorite watering hole here in Indiana, down the road from the house.

Something about BG's voice sound like it is disguised, I've thought this from the beginning, after the audio was released.

Is that his real voice, albeit pulled by the FBI through a poor audio file? Or did BG cover that base, too.
Or is not the voice from the guy of the picture, imo is the voice of someone younger.

I'm in Indianapolis. I remember this case. And I remember when they were doing the investigation at his Fox Hollow Farm Estate in Westfield, In. They were closing in on him. His wife had turned evidence against him and was fully cooperating with local police. He was actively being investigated for the murders and they were attempting to locate him when he shot himself.
Speculation back then was he was running on borrowed time and the police were only a few steps behind him (read: about to be caught) when he called it quits.

Herb Baumeister.

Is that his real voice, albeit pulled by the FBI through a poor audio file? Or did BG cover that base, too.

It is possible, but thinking about the (seems like) kajillion cases I have followed, I can't even remember one where the voice was captured. I dont think he would have any reason to believe he would be recorded and have to change his voice. I think his body was all weighted down with his torture tools. He wasn't worried about a voice changer. <----- all my opinion. none factual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214