IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! How distasteful is that? might as well just title that auction, "Let me profit of these girls"! Some people have no shame!
I just reported this ebay listing to ebay. You can report it also by going to the listing. The report option is located on the right hand side about half way down the page. The link is in blue.
I sell on ebay for a living. This listing makes me sick. If enough people report it, ebay will take it down.

I've thought the same. Maybe BG had recently experience a crisis in his life - divorce, break up of a relationship, serious job problem - and something the girls said or did sent him over the edge. Someone with serious anger issues. In fact, BG may have just gone for a walk there to be alone due to such a crisis and wasn't planning to commit such a murder. IOW, he just snapped.
bbm

And then what? He ran back to his house, or car, and got the items he needed, or mapped his obviously excellent get away plan, and then was able to perfectly compose himself in the hours, days afterward, enough so no took note? Hmmmm. I'm seeing a much higher level of organization here.

I thought I just google Abby and Libby Delphi but instead put it in ebay and found this. [emoji849]Look at this on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222421401505

Cecil The Lion Cub Abby & Libby Two Young Girls Killed Help Catch The Killer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can only hope that someone isn't dumb enough to bid on it. I think we all know who's going to be keeping the money.

What in the actually heck? First, that cheetoh doesn't look anything like a lion. Second, how gracious of them to offer half of the proceeds with a starting bid of $5k to the reward [emoji849]

Wow, that's disgusting. It looks like an attempt to profit off their murder by selling something that profits off the death of an animal from an endangered species. Who the heck does that?

I agree with this. He was trying to target ANY female. It was a Monday, aren't most people at work and SCHOOL? I believe they were at the wrong place at the wrong time :(

What time does the Delphi middle school normally let out for the day? I know this particular day was a school holiday, but I just wonder what time kids might be on that trail on a regular school day. The billboards indicate that this man was last seen at 2:30 pm. It's certainly possible that he didn't know it was a school holiday, but that he was looking for children who might show up after they got out of school.

The letter in the school today where the black hair guy tries to pick up kids said there was ALSO another incident like this in Fulton not sure if that is a country or a city

Fulton is approx 35 minutes from Delphi.

Why do you think this? Because it was a random person? I dont understand the connection.

It could be a coincidence, of course. I just don't know. But here's my reasoning:
- geographic proximity (ie Lafayette could be a place where BG could reasonably be expected to live or flee to)
- doesn't appear to be "typical" hwy death... No car trouble, no running out of gas, not a pedestrian area/unexplained why on hwy
- initially LE said COD was hit and run, now LE not so sure
Thanks for asking.

I thought I just google Abby and Libby Delphi but instead put it in ebay and found this. [emoji849]Look at this on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222421401505

Cecil The Lion Cub Abby & Libby Two Young Girls Killed Help Catch The Killer

Unfortunately, there are always some people looking to profit off another person's tragedy.

I just reported this ebay listing to ebay. You can report it also by going to the listing. The report option is located on the right hand side about half way down the page. The link is in blue.
I sell on ebay for a living. This listing makes me sick. If enough people report it, ebay will take it down.

I sell there too. Reported!

Do you know how most teenage girls giggle and carry on? I wonder if BG was walking by them, they giggled at whatever... could just be the awkwardness of seeing someone else there... but BG thought they were laughing at his appearance. Maybe he has a history of psychosis and paranoia... and this set him off. The further he walked away from them, the more they laughed at whatever they were laughing at... but he thought they were laughing louder AT HIM.

He doubled back to confront them and they started to walk away back across the bridge. . That;s when he pulled a gun to "teach them a lesson".

Just the location makes me think this was not necessarily premeditated attack.

I hesitate to say it this way... but if they were JUST MURDERED (and NOT sexually assaulted), I wonder if uncontrolled rage from a paranoid schizophrenic might be type person they are looking for.

Anyway... I'm guessing like everyone else based on the little info we actually know.

When I was about 14-15 I was spending the night with my BF, we were hungry so her older sister let us walk to a diner nearby to get burgers, her parents were still at work. I can't remember the time but it was dark out by then. After leaving the diner & heading back towards her house we passed by this place that was closed & we were startled by this guy who was leaning back in the darkened doorway. He was in about his mid-20's and he said something to us. I can't remember exactly what he said, but he seemed to be a little high or something, so my friend just told him to get lost, then we giggled a little, I think it kind of pissed him off, but we kept on walking. We were almost to the end of the block when we heard a noise, we looked back and the guy was coming right behind us. I remember he had this creepy smile on his face. He followed us across to the next street and halfway to the next street coming up, but there was a side street there so we took off running down it. We didn't want him seeing where she lived or anything. Thankfully we lost him. The worst part of all of this was that there was a girl in our town, a few yrs older than us, who'd been missing a couple months & was still missing at the time this happened and about a month after this they found her body and the guy who they finally arrested for it was the guy who had followed us. I always think about how lucky we were that night.

Danielle Stislicki reward----- $129,000 ........... Abby and Libby reward $200,000

Total reward money $329,000

Any members or guest think they are a dead ringer for the guy on the bridge ? I was just curious................pondering..............just ignore the math up there.

I tried to turn my ex in for the 5 million El Chapo reward but they wouldn't take him in. I'm guessing it's because he's Irish not Columbian.

LE could not know for sure he had an injured hand, even if they found male blood. Seems like they were just stating this guy might have a tendency to walk with a hand in his pocket.

Does anybody else think that the guy who's trolling around in the school zones is simply doing it as a prank because of this case ?

I know the knee-jerk reaction is to think it's somehow connected, but I don't think BG is that stupid. Not to mention, he's so busy hiding right now, he may not have seen the sun for a week.

I'm thinking this is some fruitcake that is enjoying the scare factor he is creating..........similar to those guys that get dressed up in clown suits and follow school buses full of little kids around.
That is my initial reaction.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I do have a question. If mods want to remove it, that's okay, but I don't know where to begin.

If you have a special needs child that trusts absolutely everyone, is there some kind of device for GPS to keep tabs? Too young for a cell phone, goes to a special needs preschool that does have security but not the best.

Could someone help? I would be beyond grateful.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I used to link this on every thread of a child with autism, as they are often found in water, sadly. I worked with adults with disabilities for 16 years and I wanted something like this and could never find it!

http://www.projectlifesaver.org/

Hi. This has been a topic of great discussion and debate. I, myself, am convinced that this is portion of Abby's jacket. See my photos here:

attachment.php
attachment.php

If you notice that the outside of the jacket is lighter than the inside. Look at the slice that you see on the left side of his picture. There is a lighter part higher up which could be the arm and a darker part lower down where the lining is exposed.

Nice job explaining your point with graphics. Could be!

In my latest Youtube video, the audio description of the direction is incorrect on the second letter I used. just rely on North and South. Also the compass in the upper right hand corner is correct and the flow of the crime is correct. <modsnip> [video=youtube;sQX7h5itfqs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQX7h5itfqs[/video]

Hey, Gray! Your videos are amazing.<modsnip>

The video is showing not available, removed by user. Is it just my link or has it been removed? I really hope you didn't remove it. I would hate for you to feel anything but confident in the amazing work you have created. Thank you.

Here's something to throw out IMHO.
Our daughter is constantly taking selfies, pictures and videos via snap and iPhoto. I find it hard to think there is just one photo of Abby and the perp on video. I would imagine there is a lot of photos of them walking the tracks on Liberty's iPhone. Just my recent thoughts and MO.

Welcome to Websleuths! Thank you for joining us Scarlett12.

Thanks everyone for continuing to post in the girls threads we may be on thread 20 but we will keep going until this monster is behind bars.

I think he will get caught when he lets his guard down and isn't expecting it.

Hope all of you have a nice weekend. P.s I'm out of hospital now thanks for all your good wishes.

RBBM

Glad to hear you are out of the hospital! Have a nice weekend as well.

LE could not know for sure he had an injured hand, even if they found male blood. Seems like they were just stating this guy might have a tendency to walk with a hand in his pocket.

It could be as simple as it was chilly however from a body language standpoint ( I studied in this) it could mean mistrust and reluctance. An insecurity of sorts. It's based in clusters though. He's hunched a bit and head tipped down and hands both in pockets to wrist which is why I would suggest it could be the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member