IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i still dont understand why LE hasn't released any more video or audio. anyone know why? are they still sticking by the whole being able to verify a tip by unique information thing?

In a video, a LEO says it contains "the stuff nightmares are made of".

Has anyone of you analyzed and slowed down the audio yet?
My bf and I just listened to it over and over again and he heard a faint "(inaudible) she might be" after the "down the hill" part, which makes me wonder if they got separated, what if they played hide and seek and the perpetrator was stalking them already? leading one girl to the other who might already have been dead? or if his dog went missing and he asked the girls for help to find her?

have there been any other deaths in this area before?

Iv'e had Ohio, Texas and Kentucky chauffeur and CDL licenses and was never printed.

Well WV is printed and for husband to get CDL with hazmat it is a total background check. They really check truck drivers and keep a file on them from year to year. So if there were from here they could find whatever they needed on them.
Some think it's too much but watching stories on here..it's never too much!

I just reported this ebay listing to ebay. You can report it also by going to the listing. The report option is located on the right hand side about half way down the page. The link is in blue.
I sell on ebay for a living. This listing makes me sick. If enough people report it, ebay will take it down.

I think they already have. The auction has ended.

In a video, a LEO says it contains "the stuff nightmares are made of".

i understand why they might not release any audio/video that doesn't help identify the murderer but i find it hard to believe that LE thinks "down the hill" audio and two stills from a video is enough.

Yeah!
I sent him this message about ten minutes ago, ( it was still up then):

You should know better than to try and profit of the death of these young girls!

People around the web, are rightfully outraged by your shameless attempt to link Abby & Libby to a freaken CHEETO in order to get blood money for what they have suffered!
This really sick.
About a gazillion of people will be reporting you to eBay. "

Oh here is the right post....can someone tell me what this is about???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah!
I sent him this message about ten minutes ago, ( it was still up then):

You should know better than to try and profit of the death of these young girls!

People around the web, are rightfully outraged by your shameless attempt to link Abby & Libby to a freaken CHEETO in order to get blood money for what they have suffered!
This really sick.
About a gazillion of people will be reporting you to eBay. "

That is BEYOND sick! How DARE anyone do something like this!!!

lots of discussion- theory is that it is a corner of Abby's coat

I've tried to upload screen shots from grays video but my iPad will not allow it. I was convinced it was not a sleeve and most likely a tree truck but after watching the overlays in grays most recent video I have changed my mind. That black "sleeve is absolutely out of place and has to be a solid object on the bridge. IMO of course. I replied with the video 1 thread back.

On Feb 27th the sheriff corrected the misunderstanding that he was reporting DNA has been found of the killer as most of the media reported.

Whether DNA has been found is still a mystery to the public.

DELPHI, Ind. — Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby clarified his on-air comments from a Thursday interview during a Fox59 report, noting he didn't intend to confirm or deny that investigators collected DNA evidence in the double homicide investigation of Abby Williams and Liberty German.
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...riff-clarifies-reports-dna-evidence/98351378/

If there was no DNA, then why would LE be obtaining samples from guys like the RSO in nearby town earlier this week? They must have DNA...I hope so to help ensure a conviction once they find this person.

In the last thread, someone posted a video with people I guess looking for gold? They were in the same river, right at the bridge and using machines.

Looking at that video, the man doing the video was able to cross the creek, using the sand bar and didn't step in the water! So at least this past fall, it was possible!!

Having trouble relaxing in this case, so, I'm pretty sure I need to take a CHILL PILL!!!!

WG

I've tried to upload screen shots from grays video but my iPad will not allow it. I was convinced it was not a sleeve and most likely a tree truck but after watching the overlays in grays most recent video I have changed my mind. That black "sleeve is absolutely out of place and has to be a solid object on the bridge. IMO of course. I replied with the video 1 thread back.

Going to restate . This is not the official FBI photo. Anything else has more than likely been altered. It looks like an artifact or an odd cloning mistake. It happens. This is link to official photo.
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams/@@download.pdf

i understand why they might not release any audio/video that doesn't help identify the murderer but i find it hard to believe that LE thinks "down the hill" audio and two stills from a video is enough.

There's a voice sample, and the best photo image they could produce. If someone knows the suspect, that should be enough for an identification. For those who don't know the suspect, it makes no difference how much information is released.

I was researching the Lauren Spierer case, the blonde IU student who disappeared in June 2011. Here is a link to a mostly recent follow-up story on that case. The theory is that someone abducted her off the street. Her body has yet to be been found. The following link is from June 2015.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/lauren-spierer-case-years-vanished-hope/story?id=40084230

Here is an excerpt I've pulled from this article:

"The inmate said Hamersley (a student at IU who ended up in jail due to shooting at police for an unrelated incident) told him the story of how Lauren died at a house party with a group of unidentified students.
"They were drinking and doing ecstasy," the inmate said, recalling Hamersley's purported jailhouse account. "She OD'ed. It scared them. They didn't know what to do with her and they took her down to the Ohio River... and got rid of her... disposed of her body."

Garrett (an FBI cold case agent) said it's a theory he's taking to heart.

"Because the idea is very simple. One of the mistakes in most criminal cases is we, investigators, try to make them too complicated. And many times, at the end of the day, they end up being quite simple. The simplest is, she died at a party in Bloomington and somebody got rid of her."

So this FBI agent is saying the simplest explanation may be the answer.

And this post by Justice101 could be that simplest explanation. Food for thought. MOO

Agree that the simplest explanation is often the real answer. Unfortunately, pedophiles kidnapping and killing young girls, while rare, is a simple answer, too.

Here's a link to Mark Klaas's web site with some statistics about child kidnapping. It's very good reading for those who want to learn more about this sad subject:

http://www.pollyklaas.org/about/national-child-kidnapping.html

It's been reported by a news photographer that the girls clothing was seen in the creek the day they were discovered, so sadly it's the most likely scenario.

Here's an update to that report written in 2011. Not much has changed.

https://www.ojjdp.gov/pubs/249249.pdf

Wonder if anyone has stated this before (I am sure someone has!!)

But I was looking at these 2 photos (for 100th time) and wondering why didn't/wouldn't LE show video rather than still?

I'm thinking because 2nd photo would actually be showing him running and that would be alarming to us?

That 2nd photo is extremely creepy and facial expression is different than 1st and just a thought....JMO

suspect.jpg

Going to restate . This is not the official FBI photo. Anything else has more than likely been altered. It looks like an artifact or an odd cloning mistake. It happens. This is link to official photo.
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams/@@download.pdf

With all do respect and IMO the FBI released two photos and it's the other one not shown on your link that has the dark side. In Gray's videos you'll see that when he overlaps the "2'" photos, one photo has a dark side and the other one overlaps slightly more to the rightiswould indicate that the "dark object' would be slightly out of view in the 1st photo. Watch the video and screen shot it if you like. I wish I could post my screenshots however this option doesn't seem to be available for me. It convinced me to change my mind. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay