IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah!
I sent him this message about ten minutes ago, ( it was still up then):

You should know better than to try and profit of the death of these young girls!

People around the web, are rightfully outraged by your shameless attempt to link Abby & Libby to a freaken CHEETO in order to get blood money for what they have suffered!
This really sick.
About a gazillion of people will be reporting you to eBay. "

THANK YOU!! I believe YOU got the job done. The listing was ended by the seller it says, so eBay never got to pull it, IMO

I can't believe someone from Indiana would pull that. He hoped to make at least $2500 off this tragedy. ( if he actually donated any $)

MOO

Has anyone of you analyzed and slowed down the audio yet?
My bf and I just listened to it over and over again and he heard a faint "(inaudible) she might be" after the "down the hill" part, which makes me wonder if they got separated, what if they played hide and seek and the perpetrator was stalking them already? leading one girl to the other who might already have been dead? or if his dog went missing and he asked the girls for help to find her?

have there been any other deaths in this area before?

Bumping this hoping someone else will respond. I personally have been reluctant to listen to the audio clip. I know it will haunt me too much (if I were a local I'd force myself to, in case of possibly recognizing, but I'm nowhere near Indiana.) That said, this is the first I've ever heard of maybe another sound on there. It's also the first time I've really opened my mind to the possibility of a 2nd perp. (Because it could be perp #1 communicating to perp #2, or vice versa).

With all do respect and IMO the FBI released two photos and it's the other one not shown on your link that has the dark side. In Gray's videos you'll see that when he overlaps the "2'" photos, one photo has a dark side and the other one overlaps slightly more to the rightiswould indicate that the "dark object' would be slightly out of view in the 1st photo. Watch the video and screen shot it if you like. I wish I could post my screenshots however this option doesn't seem to be available for me. It convinced me to change my mind. MOO

You are right! Why didn't the FBI post the other on site? Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well WV is printed and for husband to get CDL with hazmat it is a total background check. They really check truck drivers and keep a file on them from year to year. So if there were from here they could find whatever they needed on them.
Some think it's too much but watching stories on here..it's never too much!

A HazMat Endorsement requires a driver to do a Threat Assessment through TSA. Also if a driver needs access to military or port areas they need a TWIC card. These are where a CDL driver needs to submit fingerprints. Both HazMat and TWIC is good for 5 years not every year. Some drivers are required a DOT Physical every 1 year. But all DOT physicals are good no longer than 2 years.

Drivers do not need to submit fingerprints under the FMCSA.

I have spent hours using photo software with filters trying to coax more detail from BG photos with no luck. Doesn't mean someone else can't but I'm burned out for now.
Curious how FBI and IN State Police now show1 photo but we clearly have 2.
attachment.php

Attachments

• sigpic55667_4.gif.jpg
    sigpic55667_4.gif.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 900
This may have been posted already - so many threads.... But I saw an enhancement of his face in the 2nd picture and to me it appears he's definitely onto the girls and possibly thinking did they call 911? Did they take a picture of me/us? So the person saying they heard "she might have" after "down the hill" just might be onto something. He also makes the order hurriedly - wasting no time. It sickens me to actually think about what next. I'm actually glad I haven't seen more of the video. That small bit was terrifying. [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have spent hours using photo software with filters trying to coax more detail from BG photos with no luck. Doesn't mean someone else can't but I'm burned out for now.
Curious how FBI and IN State Police now show1 photo but we clearly have 2.
attachment.php

Does anybody else remember when these photos 1st released they were not cropped and it looked like Libby was taking photo while hiding in trees just off bridge? I don't think I imagined it? I just can't find a full version?

Does anybody else remember when these photos 1st released they were not cropped and it looked like Libby was taking photo while hiding in trees just off bridge? I don't think I imagined it? I just can't find a full version?

I may be mistaken, but i believe that was just the photo of abbie that apperead where libby was on the bump out platfrom taking the photo

This is so sad.Hopefully it's been so quiet because they have someone in custody.

Thought this was interesting. Looks like people come from quite a ways away to pan for gold in deer creek. There's a campground set up, not sure if its by the crime scene or not, but there is a bridge visible early in the video and some good shots of it around 29:00. Possible someone from out of town could learn the area by panning there. Pretty long video. Just found it interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=FuPZuFfWicU

Edit:
Not sure if I posted video correctly. Search for "Octoberfest outing in Delphi, Indiana".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I'm less than one hour away from Delphi and hubby travels three different MAJOR highways every day for work. He has yet to see a billboard.

I may be mistaken, but i believe that was just the photo of abbie that apperead where libby was on the bump out platfrom taking the photo

No it was of this man but the picture was panned wider (which explaind the dark "thing" which was seen as branches from her vantage point) Anybody?

Marking my spot. I have to make myself get away for awhile. Ya'll have a good evening and let's get this BG NOW

Agree that the simplest explanation is often the real answer. Unfortunately, pedophiles kidnapping and killing young girls, while rare, is a simple answer, too.

Here's a link to Mark Klaas's web site with some statistics about child kidnapping. It's very good reading for those who want to learn more about this sad subject:

http://www.pollyklaas.org/about/national-child-kidnapping.html

It's been reported by a news photographer that the girls clothing was seen in the creek the day they were discovered, so sadly it's the most likely scenario.

Here's an update to that report written in 2011. Not much has changed.

https://www.ojjdp.gov/pubs/249249.pdf

Technically speaking, this would not be pedophilia. Pedophilia involves a child who has not reached puberty. Still very sick, but not pedophilia. This would fall under Hebephilia.

Sorry, my husband is a prosecuting attorney so I hear legal talk all the time.

Does it annoy anyone else that some people take things that have been discussed here, and post them directly to some FB groups seemingly word for word, ugh......drives me nuts, i know it probably shouldnt but it does

Technically speaking, this would not be pedophilia. Pedophilia involves a child who has not reached puberty. Still very sick, but not pedophilia. This would fall under Hebephilia.

Sorry, my husband is a prosecuting attorney so I hear legal talk all the time.
It is also possible that it is not about sexual attraction. Many child molesters aren't sexually attracted to children but rather are drawn due to a need for power and control.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member