IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just an FYI, but rules here are to use no more than 10% of any article posted. Always include the link.[/QUOTE]
True but I got an error message on the link.

I still wonder if there is anything we can discern from the fact where their bodies were found? That is a lot of private property to cover in order to get from the bridge to where the victims were found. It almost makes me wonder if maybe BG had some kind of inside knowledge of the private property. I mean 3/4 of a mile hike from the public trail is quite a distance through the woods. I just can't force my mind to think that some random person traveling through would take these victims all the way down there. This guy definetly knew this are very well, I just keep finding myself drawn to these maps trying to figure what i am missing. I think that is why its so hard for me to understand, bc in my mind it just screams of a local perp. I just feel like this guy after the murders walked away and continued his hike back towards his house just like he was strolling on that bridge. But I also know all the reasons why this doesn't make sense, Locals would have identified him by now, no known association to victims, nobody saw anything etc. With that said, I always seem to think that the simplest answer tends to be the most accurate.

Who would be most likely to be at these trails during the week? Local person IMO

Who would know the area? Local person IMO

Who would know the private properties and homeowners habbits/ when they could get in and out? Local person IMO

Who would know best route to get in and out/where to park/where to go to walk away/paths through private property? Local person IMO

The only logical assumption I can make is if it was a Cyber crime and this person knew that these victims liked to go to these trails and he set up trial runs in order to scope this location. But in my opinion he would still be 1 either local, or semi local, as maybe his job put him in this area quite often for work.

sorry for the jumbled novel, just trying to put my 20 threads worth of reading into cognitive thoughts. all in MOO

I keep coming back to someone who is familiar with the trails / area too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally off topic...

I downloaded tapatalk for my phone. Played with it a bit while logged into websleuths. It's OK.

Now I'm on my latptop, and went to next page on this thread and the whole page looks weird and yellow I don't like it at all!

Any ideas?

A few days ago on SM someone posted two or three new pictures this person said was given to them, and it looked to be a different angle, closer up of the BG. I was not able to follow up on that and now I can't find the post but I wondered if any of you had seen that and what ever became of them? I couldn't tell if they were new pictures or just photoshopped old ones.

Or I guess I could have dreamed it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Respectfully, I do not think that Abby is carrying any kind of bag or purse for three reasons:

1) If you look closely at her picture, you can see that parts of the jacket on the left duplicate the parts on the right,

2) Abby has her hands in her pockets and is walking on a dodgy bridge. You can sort of see how her hands (in her pockets) extend out a bit as if to balance slightly. IMO you are seeing the dark lining of the jacket not another item.

3) Not scientific at all but based on my own habits: I carry largish bags with me often. When I put my hands in my jacket pockets, with a bag slung over my shoulder, I tend to push the bag towards my backside, behind my arm, otherwise it is in my way. I hope that makes sense?

Also, as to whether that is a part of her jacket in the photo of BG, if she takes her hands out of her pockets, the jacket will hang straight down, square-ish. The sides are curved in this picture because her hands are pushing the pockets out and make the sides look curved.

This doesn't matter except that it seems to be taken as fact in these later threads and I just wanted to put the other idea out there as we have no evidence that Abby had a bag with her, though she might well have.

I know that LE talked about a backpack or bag of some sort but we are not sure whether they meant that is might belong to the girls or BG. I would hope that if one of the girls had a bag with her that day, LE would have given a description, like they did about the clothing.

Not trying to be contrary here, honest!

attachment.php

And I absolutely believe it is the dark lining of her jacket that you see in the pic of suspect. I think she turned sideways as suspect was going out around her.

Sorry but I don't know how? I can do it on my computer but not on my phone.

You can't copy/paste the page link? Usually found at the top of the web page. Be sure to leave a brief description of what you are posting with your link.
FYI: rules here prohibit posting more than 10% of any articles. See TOS for complete details. Hope that helps.

I still wonder if there is anything we can discern from the fact where their bodies were found? That is a lot of private property to cover in order to get from the bridge to where the victims were found. It almost makes me wonder if maybe BG had some kind of inside knowledge of the private property. I mean 3/4 of a mile hike from the public trail is quite a distance through the woods. I just can't force my mind to think that some random person traveling through would take these victims all the way down there. This guy definetly knew this are very well, I just keep finding myself drawn to these maps trying to figure what i am missing. I think that is why its so hard for me to understand, bc in my mind it just screams of a local perp. I just feel like this guy after the murders walked away and continued his hike back towards his house just like he was strolling on that bridge. But I also know all the reasons why this doesn't make sense, Locals would have identified him by now, no known association to victims, nobody saw anything etc. With that said, I always seem to think that the simplest answer tends to be the most accurate.

Who would be most likely to be at these trails during the week? Local person IMO

Who would know the area? Local person IMO

Who would know the private properties and homeowners habbits/ when they could get in and out? Local person IMO

Who would know best route to get in and out/where to park/where to go to walk away/paths through private property? Local person IMO

The only logical assumption I can make is if it was a Cyber crime and this person knew that these victims liked to go to these trails and he set up trial runs in order to scope this location. But in my opinion he would still be 1 either local, or semi local, as maybe his job put him in this area quite often for work.

sorry for the jumbled novel, just trying to put my 20 threads worth of reading into cognitive thoughts. all in MOO

I'm still of the belief that he catfished one, or both, online. It's possible that he was to meet only one of the girls, but she brought a friend for safety. With that trail being where it was, in the middle of a normal workday, there was very little likelihood that he'd meet up with very many people. I think he scouted them out online, then scouted the location out online, and with their help (Where's a good place we can hang out? I don't have school that day either. I want to meet you to get to know you better.). Then, I think he visited the location. Walked the woods and picked out a general spot that was out of line of site from the bridge, and the homes. The woods right now are not thick. I can navigate the woods on my property fairly easily right now. In the early spring as well, but by summer, even following deer trails can get tough. You can't see where to place your footing. This time of year, he could take them across the properties and no one would see them. The going wouldn't be nearly as rough as it would be right down on the creek side (at least as it appears on the maps). He knew when they'd be dropped off. He most likely knew the story they told their family to get to be dropped at the bridge, and knew about how much time he had. No one even started worrying until around 5ish. They could walk from the bridge to the spot where they were found in probably 1/2 to 3/4 hour. He had all the time he needed. Sorry for the book, but I just feel strongly that he's lured these girls from the internet. It's gotten common for predators to seek their prey there. They have the same maps and data that we have at our disposal.

I keep coming back to someone who is familiar with the trails / area too.

Or lets say he was a transient SK. Maybe he was sleeping for a few days in the nearby woods camping out until he decided to kill that day and then leave the area on foot.

He may have stayed long enough to learn the area pretty well to know to bring them close to where he was sleeping and knew nobody was ever around to bother him.

I dont think LE found any sign of him building a campfire or anything. At least not that we know of.

View attachment 111823
I think by looking at the photo on the left that BG 's hand is not in his pocket but slightly behind him. The white blob does not line up with the cuff of his jacket. Could the white blob be a phone in a holster and the white around his neck be headphones?

The white blob I'm not sure about.... but it looks to me like his left hand is in his jeans pocket while.his right arm/wrist seems to line up with the jackets pocket, as if he were holding onto something in it. The jacket pocket seems to be easy access. Ff he is right handed, this would be quick & easy to pull out a weapon at the last minute.
that while

I don't know about the river stream is a theory.
If you watch the helicopter video, the stream plainly flows east to west, and there's a pretty good current too.

Take this with a grain of salt as it's pure speculation:

large

After I outlined it:

DcjCvzA.jpg

I'm still of the belief that he catfished one, or both, online. It's possible that he was to meet only one of the girls, but she brought a friend for safety. With that trail being where it was, in the middle of a normal workday, there was very little likelihood that he'd meet up with very many people. I think he scouted them out online, then scouted the location out online, and with their help (Where's a good place we can hang out? I don't have school that day either. I want to meet you to get to know you better.). Then, I think he visited the location. Walked the woods and picked out a general spot that was out of line of site from the bridge, and the homes. The woods right now are not thick. I can navigate the woods on my property fairly easily right now. In the early spring as well, but by summer, even following deer trails can get tough. You can't see where to place your footing. This time of year, he could take them across the properties and no one would see them. The going wouldn't be nearly as rough as it would be right down on the creek side (at least as it appears on the maps). He knew when they'd be dropped off. He most likely knew the story they told their family to get to be dropped at the bridge, and knew about how much time he had. No one even started worrying until around 5ish. They could walk from the bridge to the spot where they were found in probably 1/2 to 3/4 hour. He had all the time he needed. Sorry for the book, but I just feel strongly that he's lured these girls from the internet. It's gotten common for predators to seek their prey there. They have the same maps and data that we have at our disposal.

Jean Casarez: Do you believe that these young girls at all could have been innocently communicating with someone who may have even not led to his real identity, to meet that person at this trail for a couple of hours?

Sgt. Tony Slocum, Indiana State Police: Well, anything`s possible, but the evidence we have thus far has not revealed that to be true. Unfortunately, these young ladies were just doing what teenage girls do. They were -- they were enjoying a beautiful day on a beautiful trail in a beautiful part of Indiana, and these crimes occurred.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/21/ptab.01.html

Just an FYI, but rules here are to use no more than 10% of any article posted. Always include the link.
True but I got an error message on the link.[/QUOTE]

sorry I just included the link from the posters article as to not repost the entire article in my reply, wasn't my link. sorry for the confusion everyone

I've thought about the catfish theory, or aspects of it. I don't know how Abby normally dresses but she seemed, to my eyes, to be a little gussied up (hair for example) for a young teen just going out for a hike. That would play into the meeting up with "a boy" theory.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member